#1 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Im intrigued by this mini series, I love Alex Ross' art so I will probably pick it up. I also like the variant covers.

#2 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

yup, i m gonna pick it up..actually wasn't even aware of it until today...saw the article on it earlier

#3 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy it's a mini as want to get this series, but if it was ongoing wouldn't be able to. Love Ross' art and the characters involved

#4 Posted by briangsharon (147 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnkmccubbin91: Exactly how I feel.

#5 Posted by johnkmccubbin91 (3487 posts) - - Show Bio

@briangsharon: I'm getting Shadow the now and I got the Kevin Smith run on Green Hornet, also liked the Zorro films. Not heard anything about the Spider but have heard good things. Also with Ross doing the covers for Shadow and Green Hornet in the past it will be nice to see him do interiors featuring both

#6 Posted by Mucklefluga (2602 posts) - - Show Bio

@briangsharon: Love the characters, love the art. But on my budget i'll wait for the trade. Do you know if it's $3.99 or $2.99 and how long the mini-series is?

#7 Posted by roboadmiral (553 posts) - - Show Bio

I always dig Ross's art (the man does not do enough interiors these days), so I'll give it a go. Hopefully the writing will live up to the quality of the art.

#8 Posted by longbowhunter (7695 posts) - - Show Bio

Alex Ross is only doing the first issue.

#9 Posted by The_Tree (7939 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be trade waiting (like I usually do). If it comes out in hardcover, I'll get that version. All those great pulp heroes together is just a fantastic sight.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34958 posts) - - Show Bio

Yep, I was already getting The Spider and The Shadow so this is a must for me

#11 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

gonna wait for the reviews first.