Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By Lady Nightmare

I wished they would make one.
If they did what charaters do you think should be in it and if want to you can write a story line for it
and who would win?

caption
caption

caption
caption
Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Lady Nightmare

no opinion?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

People have been wanting this since Marvel vs. Capcom came out..I'm almost positive it won't happen.If it does I know for a fact Capcom won't make it.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Nighthunter

I vote for a DC/Marvel crossover game that is an improved version of Marvel ultimate alliance

nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By nathandan1222

na they wouldnt make it like MUA  theyed have to make it a masterpeice for me to buy it im starting to dislike super hero videogames with the exeption of the spider man ones

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I think it should be a fighter.Ultimate Alliance is too involved for a crossover.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nighthunter
Vance Astro said:
"I think it should be a fighter.Ultimate Alliance is too involved for a crossover."
maybe, but a comic fighting game wouldn't have all of the story-wise potential that this crossover should have
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
"I think it should be a fighter.Ultimate Alliance is too involved for a crossover."
maybe, but a comic fighting game wouldn't have all of the story-wise potential that this crossover should have"
Yea but then your leaving it up to a video game company to write a comic book storyline.
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By nathandan1222
Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
maybe, but a comic fighting game wouldn't have all of the story-wise potential that this crossover should have"
Yea but then your leaving it up to a video game company to write a comic book storyline."

then theyll ask some people like stan lee
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Nighthunter

Recent comicbook games have asked some fan-favorite comic writers to write the story of the game, I'm sure someone of either company would be interested in taking the job if the game company offer it

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

I'd like to see this......

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nighthunter said:
"Recent comicbook games have asked some fan-favorite comic writers to write the story of the game, I'm sure someone of either company would be interested in taking the job if the game company offer it"
That's true..I guess it all depends on whose making the game.Developer's don't seem to want to touch DC...so it would be interesting to see who would bother making this.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nighthunter
nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:
Yea but then your leaving it up to a video game company to write a comic book storyline."

then theyll ask some people like stan lee"
god no
nathandan1222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nathandan1222
Nighthunter said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:

god no"

you dont like stan lee?
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Nighthunter said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:

god no"
Maybe Jim Lee...
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Nighthunter
nathandan1222 said:
"Nighthunter said:
"nathandan1222 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Nighthunter said:
"Vance Astro said:

god no"

you dont like stan lee?"
yes and no

he is without a question one of the most important writers in comicbook history (Jack Kirby and Alan Moore being the only competition of who changed the genre the most)

But do I want to see something written by him now? I doubt that he still has it
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#17  Edited By King_Saturn
Well it would be cool if it happened but... I dont think it ever will
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

It should be a fighting game ...but they have to make sure thye have a good fighting engine...or else it will piss me off

Marvel- Spider-Man, Daredevil, Wolverine, Cap, Black Panther, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Thing, Dr. Doom, Hulk and Thor

DC - Batman, Nightwing, Wildcat, Deathstroke, Superman, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#19  Edited By pixelized
Lunacyde said:
"

It should be a fighting game ...but they have to make sure thye have a good fighting engine...or else it will piss me off

Marvel- Spider-Man, Daredevil, Wolverine, Cap, Black Panther, Gambit, Nightcrawler, Thing, Dr. Doom, Hulk and Thor

DC - Batman, Nightwing, Wildcat, Deathstroke, Superman, Hawkman, Green Arrow, Aquaman, Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman

"
your marvel needs some estrogen 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

u know i didnt even notice ...thanx.....switch BP with Elektra and Thing with Rogue or Psylocke I guess

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
pixelized said:
"Lunacyde said:
"

"
your marvel needs some estrogen "
LOL
Lady Nightmare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Lady Nightmare

i dont like rogue in video games

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#23  Edited By Static Shock

I want a DC/Marvel crossover fighting game, made by Capcom. Problem is, Capcom no longer holds rights to the Marvel imprint. Sega does (with the exception of Spider-Man's rights being held by Activision). And, the DC imprint is currently being held by Midway (which is the dumbest business move DC could make).

However, there are rumors that another Marvel vs Capcom will be released in the future. But, Capcom will have to regain it's rights to make Marvel video games first.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Static Shock said:
"I want a DC/Marvel crossover fighting game, made by Capcom. Problem is, Capcom no longer holds rights to the Marvel imprint. Sega does (with the exception of Spider-Man's rights being held by Activision). And, the DC imprint is currently being held by Midway (which is the dumbest business move DC could make).

However, there are rumors that another Marvel vs Capcom will be released in the future. But, Capcom will have to regain it's rights to make Marvel video games first."
Actually the real problem is..Capcom doesn't give a sh#t about DC.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By King_Saturn
Vance Astro said:
"Static Shock said:
"I want a DC/Marvel crossover fighting game, made by Capcom. Problem is, Capcom no longer holds rights to the Marvel imprint. Sega does (with the exception of Spider-Man's rights being held by Activision). And, the DC imprint is currently being held by Midway (which is the dumbest business move DC could make).

However, there are rumors that another Marvel vs Capcom will be released in the future. But, Capcom will have to regain it's rights to make Marvel video games first."
Actually the real problem is..Capcom doesn't give a sh#t about DC."
Ha Ha Ha
crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By crabtree

they need to make marvel vs dc game just like mortal kombat vs DC, the roster would be for marvel. Hulk, captain America, silver surfer, elctra, storm, deadpool, Thor, Green Goblin, Iron man, Quick silver, Namor, Wolverine and Spider-man.

DC roster- Super man, Batman, Hal jordan GL, cat woman, wonderwoman, deathstroke, captain marvel, the joker, lex luthor, the flash, aqua man, lobo and superboy

Avatar image for narutolegendwrestling
NarutoLegendWrestling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd think it should go down kinda like Mortal Kombat vs DC video game. 

Marvel vs DC 

The Dr. Jonathan Ohnn just fell from the dimensional portal and landed into Lex Luthor's office. 

Lex asked, "Who are you"? 

Dr. Jonathan Ohnn answered, "Sorry about that. My name is Dr. Jonathan Ohnn. I also go by The Spot."

Lex said, "In this Dimension there is so called League of Super-villains but the called themselves the Justice League but their true purpose is to take over the Universe!"

Spot said, "I'll help you and here's the Dimensional portal machine."

Lex said, "Oh by the way watch out for the Superman the city is like his playground and the people is fool by his act. I'm the only hero that this city have."

The Spot asked, "How can I know it's him?"

Lex replied, "He has a S logo and he'd has a female cousin as well that wear the same logo as well."

Spot said, "Thanks you Mr. Luthor"  

Lex said, "Here's a portal to a old friend of mine."

Spot said, "Thanks!"

Spot enter the Apokolips portal.

Mean while on Marvel Universe.

Lex appeared in front of Prowler, Scorpion, Kingpin, Spider-carnage, Magneto, Bullseye, Venom, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Shocker, Rhino, Dr. Doom, Mysterio, The Leader, Baron Mordo, Dormammu, Hydro-man, Sandman, Kraven, Tombstone, Smythe, Chameleon, Elektro,Sliverman, Hammerhead,  Doc Ock, Vulture and Black Cat.

The bad guys from the Marvel asked, "Who are you stranger?"

Lex replied, "I'm a fellow villain as yourselves but I'd came from a different Dimension. Thanks to your old friend name Dr. Jonathan Ohnn."

Kingpin asked, "He's still live?"

Lex said, "Yes he is. By the way my name is Lex Luthor. I'm riches guy in my dimension next to Bruce Wayne."

The villains asked, "What do you have in mind Lex?"

Lex said, "We could make the most powerful villain alliance."

The villains agreed to Lex's proposition. 

Back in the DC UNIVERSE in a  hide out, Joker, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Scarcrow, Poison Ivy, Riddler, Ra's al Ghul, Penguin, Two-face, The Wrath, Mr. Freeze, Bane,Killer Croc, Firefly, Gentleman Ghost, Clayface, Mad Hatter, Doomsday, Parasite, Mongul, Brainic, Livewire, Cheetah, Giganata, Sinestor, Yellow Lantern, Lord Malvolio, Red, Lantern, Captain Bommerang, Captain Cold, Professor Zoom, Mirror Master, Weather Wizard, Gorilla Grodd, Pied Piper, Black Flash, Black Manta, Melyn, Slingshot, The Roper, Red Dart, Rainbow Archer, Vandal, Savage, Solomon Grundy, Clock King, Madame Rogue, Lobo, Royal Flush Gang, Revenga Squad and the Darkseid with his whole Apokolips world. 

Darkseid asked, "Who are you scrub?"

The Spot answered, "My name is Spot! I'm here to tell you about my dimension that's far from your reach."

Darkseid  said, "Bring it to me. Spot"

Spot had another one Dimension device and gave it to him.

Darkseid asked, "Who gave you the portal to my world?"

The Spot asked, "Why do you want to know?"

Darkseid, answered, "I'd want to personally thank him or her."

The Spot replied, "His name was Lex Luthor."

Darkseid said, "Thanks. I'll visit him."

AworkofArt123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By AworkofArt123

I agree that the game should be an action rpg much to the likings of Marvel Ultimate Alliance. You can either choose the Marvel or DC side and then play through it the second time as the other side, giving it some replay value. 

characters that would HAVE to be in it would be 

DC- Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash (Barry or Wally), Hal Jordan, Powergirl, Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Night wing 

Marvel- Spiderman, The Hulk, Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Ms Marvel, She-Hulk, Silver Surfer, Black Panther, Hawkeye, Storm 

Those should be the main cast, and a lot more should be available for unlocking

Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By Gambit1024

I think it could work like MUA. In the very beginning of the game, you choose which side you wanna play for, Marvel or DC. Then the story could go from there and end with the two joining forces against Thanos and Darsied or something. If you play through the game on both sides you unlock a legendary mode where you can use all the heroes (both Marvel and DC). Thing is, the cast would have to be a little limited cause there are WAY too many characters out there, lol. Maybe 15-18 per side? 

Marvel's Side: 
Captain America 
Iron Man 
Thor 
Hulk 
Spider-Man 
Daredevil 
Wolverine 
Colossus 
Storm 
Cyclops 
Mr. Fantastic 
Invisible Woman 
Thing 
Human Torch 
Dr. Strange 
Luke Cage 
Iron Fist 
Ms. Marvel  

DC's Side: 
Superman 
Batman 
Wonder Woman 
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, Kyle Reyner, Guy Gardner, and John Stewart skins) 
Flash (Barry Allen, Wally West, and Jay Garrick skins) 
Aquaman 
Martian Manhunter 
Green Arrow 
Black Canary 
Red Tornado 
Plastic Man/Elongated Man 
Hawkman 
Hawkgirl 
Zatanna 
Nightwing 
Huntress 
Black Lightning 
Blue Beetle
Avatar image for narutolegendwrestling
NarutoLegendWrestling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Gambit1024 said:
" I think it could work like MUA. In the very beginning of the game, you choose which side you wanna play for, Marvel or DC. Then the story could go from there and end with the two joining forces against Thanos and Darsied or something. If you play through the game on both sides you unlock a legendary mode where you can use all the heroes (both Marvel and DC). Thing is, the cast would have to be a little limited cause there are WAY too many characters out there, lol. Maybe 15-18 per side?  Marvel's Side: Captain America Iron Man Thor Hulk Spider-Man Daredevil Wolverine Colossus Storm Cyclops Mr. Fantastic Invisible Woman Thing Human Torch Dr. Strange Luke Cage Iron Fist Ms. Marvel  DC's Side: Superman Batman Wonder Woman Green Lantern (Hal Jordan, Kyle Reyner, Guy Gardner, and John Stewart skins) Flash (Barry Allen, Wally West, and Jay Garrick skins) Aquaman Martian Manhunter Green Arrow Black Canary Red Tornado Plastic Man/Elongated Man Hawkman Hawkgirl Zatanna Nightwing Huntress Black Lightning Blue Beetle "
You need bad guys well or the game won't be much fun at all.
Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Gambit1024
@NarutoLegendWrestling:

Well yeah, along the way depending on which side you choose, you fight various villains (or even heroes) from both universes. They can be as big as Dr. Doom, Magneto, or Lex Luthor, or a bit less threatening like Venom, Mr. Freeze, etc.
RedRobin92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#32  Edited By RedRobin92
DC                                                                                                                                                                                                                Marvel
Batman (Bruce Wayne)                                                                                                                                                                            Wolverine
Superman                                                                                                                                                                                                   Iron Man
Wonder Woman                                                                                                                                                                                         Thor
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)                                                                                                                                                                    Spider-Man
Flash (Wally West)                                                                                                                                                                                    Storm
Hawkman                                                                                                                                                                                                   Namor
Martian Manhunter                                                                                                                                                                                   Magneto
Green Arrow                                                                                                                                                                                              Mystique 
Huntress                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jean Grey 
Catwoman                                                                                                                                                                                                 Hulk (Bruce Banner)
Black Canary (Dinah Lance)                                                                                                                                                                 Psylocke
Robin (Damian Wayne)                                                                                                                                                                         Daredevil
Nightwing (Dick Grayson)                                                                                                                                                                     Mr. Fantastic
Red Robin (Tim Drake)                                                                                                                                                                         The Human Torch
Lady Shiva                                                                                                                                                                                               Dr. Doom
The Joker                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ice Man 
Two-Face                                                                                                                                                                                                 Venom
Lex Luthor                                                                                                                                                                                                Moon Knight
Captain Boomerang (Digger Harkness)                                                                                                                                            War Machine
Deathstroke                                                                                                                                                                                             Black Widow
Zoom (Hunter Zoloman)                                                                                                                                                                       Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Sinestro (Yellow Lantern)                                                                                                                                                                   Scarlett Witch                                                                                  Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris)                                                                                                                                                               Bullseye 

Unlockables                                                                                                                                                                                   Unlockables
 Wonder Woman (New Costume)                                                                                                                                     Wolverine (X-Force Costume)
Batman (Caveman, Pilgrim, Pirate, Cowboy Costumes)                                                                                              Jean Grey (Phoenix Form)
Superman (Red Son Costume and Kingdom Come Costume)                                                                                   Daredevil (Shadowland Costume)
Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern Costume)                                                                                                                             Hulk (Red Hulk)
Captain Boomerang (Owen Mercer Captain Boomerang)                                                                                            Thor (Ultimate Thor Costume)
Sinestro (Green Lantern Costume)                                                                                                                                Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Costume & Iron Spider Costume)

Secret Characters                                                                                                                                                                         Secret Characters
Spectre                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanos
Solomun Grundy                                                                                                                                                                           Carnage
Jonah Hex                                                                                                                                                                                      Elektra
Mr. Freeze                                                                                                                                                                                      X-23
Aquaman                                                                                                                                                                                       A-bomb (Rick Jones)
.Ajax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By .Ajax.

It would be cool, but it will never happen.
Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Caligula

Marvel Roster

Magneto
Storm
Hulk
Iron Man
Super Skrull
Wolverine
Nick Fury
Black Widow
Venom
Spider-Man
Ultron
Thor
Ghost Rider
Thanos
Doctor Doom
Black Panther
Captain America
Punisher
Kitty Pryde
Silver Surfer
Firelord

DC Roster

Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman 
Hal Jordan
Barry Allen
Mongul
Lex Luthor
General Zod
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Sinestro
Black Hand
Hawkman
Supergirl
Darkseid
Robin (Damien Wayne) 
Captain Cold
Clayface
Joker
Blue Beetle
Zatanna

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By termiteone4ever
@RedRobin92 said:
"DC                                                                                                                                                                                                                Marvel
Batman (Bruce Wayne)                                                                                                                                                                            Wolverine
Superman                                                                                                                                                                                                   Iron Man
Wonder Woman                                                                                                                                                                                         Thor
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)                                                                                                                                                                    Spider-Man
Flash (Wally West)                                                                                                                                                                                    Storm
Hawkman                                                                                                                                                                                                   Namor
Martian Manhunter                                                                                                                                                                                   Magneto
Green Arrow                                                                                                                                                                                              Mystique 
Huntress                                                                                                                                                                                                    Jean Grey 
Catwoman                                                                                                                                                                                                 Hulk (Bruce Banner)
Black Canary (Dinah Lance)                                                                                                                                                                 Psylocke
Robin (Damian Wayne)                                                                                                                                                                         Daredevil
Nightwing (Dick Grayson)                                                                                                                                                                     Mr. Fantastic
Red Robin (Tim Drake)                                                                                                                                                                         The Human Torch
Lady Shiva                                                                                                                                                                                               Dr. Doom
The Joker                                                                                                                                                                                                 Ice Man 
Two-Face                                                                                                                                                                                                 Venom
Lex Luthor                                                                                                                                                                                                Moon Knight
Captain Boomerang (Digger Harkness)                                                                                                                                            War Machine
Deathstroke                                                                                                                                                                                             Black Widow
Zoom (Hunter Zoloman)                                                                                                                                                                       Captain America (Steve Rogers)
Sinestro (Yellow Lantern)                                                                                                                                                                   Scarlett Witch                                                                                  Star Sapphire (Carol Ferris)                                                                                                                                                               Bullseye 

Unlockables                                                                                                                                                                                   Unlockables
 Wonder Woman (New Costume)                                                                                                                                     Wolverine (X-Force Costume)
Batman (Caveman, Pilgrim, Pirate, Cowboy Costumes)                                                                                              Jean Grey (Phoenix Form)
Superman (Red Son Costume and Kingdom Come Costume)                                                                                   Daredevil (Shadowland Costume)
Lex Luthor (Orange Lantern Costume)                                                                                                                             Hulk (Red Hulk)
Captain Boomerang (Owen Mercer Captain Boomerang)                                                                                            Thor (Ultimate Thor Costume)
Sinestro (Green Lantern Costume)                                                                                                                                Spider-Man (Scarlet Spider Costume & Iron Spider Costume)

Secret Characters                                                                                                                                                                         Secret Characters
Spectre                                                                                                                                                                                            ThanosSolomun Grundy                                                                                                                                                                           CarnageJonah Hex                                                                                                                                                                                      ElektraMr. Freeze                                                                                                                                                                                      X-23Aquaman                                                                                                                                                                                       A-bomb (Rick Jones) "

I like this list
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Over_kill

I'd hope for it to happen.  Everyone wants to see it so I think they should do it. As for genre, It wont be MUA style.  Maybe if the story was them working together but even then, it wouldn't do all the hype justice.  So definitely vs fighting style, but I'd hope not Arcade style.  We saw MK vs DCU and while I thought it was a cool game it didn't do the DC characters justice.  How often do heroes like Superman and Green Lantern fight on the ground fist to fist?  Not to mention the moves lists were extremely limited in most cases.  I'd be happy to see it in a Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm atmosphere.  Free running/flying cause we have those heroes that do that (but limit it somehow, otherwise kids are gunna pick a flying character and just stay in the air away from everyone they fight), combos that could factor minor uses of powers, big power moves that require certain conditions to get off (having to be in range of a punch or to get caught by something shot at you) that go into cool cutscenes.  I think that would work best for a superhero vs game.  As for the roster:   

MARVEL:  Captain America (Steve Rogers), Wolverine, Hulk, Thor, Jean Gray/Phoenix, Ms. Marvel, Spider man, Iron man, Thing, Human Torch, Mister Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Daredevil, Punisher, Green Goblin (Norman Osborn), Magneto, Doctor Doom, Bullseye, Doctor Octopus 

DC:  Batman (Bruce Wayne), Superman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, The Flash (Barry Allen), Black Canary, Green Arrow, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Huntress, Martian Manhunter, Blue Beetle, Captain Marvel, Jonah Hex, Green Lantern (Alan Scott), Black Lightning, The Joker, Bane, Lex Luthor, Sinestro, Scarecrow

UNLOCKABLES:  War Machine, Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange, Venom, Sabretooth, Nightwing, Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Kid Flash (Bart Allen), Zoom, Scarecrow (Sinestro Corps)

adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By adamwarner42

Marvel 

Captain America 
Wolverine 
Spider-man 
Thor 
Silver Surfer 
Daredevil 
Elektra 
Sentry 
Ms. Marvel 
Dr.Strange 
Iron Man 
Hawkeye  
Spider-Woman

Firelord

Invisible Woman 
Mr.Fantastic 
Thing 
  Human Torch 
Nightcrawler

Jean Gray

DC 
Batman 
Superman

Wonder Woman 
Green Lantern (Hal Jordan) 
Wildcat

Nightwing 
Martian Manhunter 
Flash 
Green Arrow

Black Canary

Zatanna 
Black Lightning 
Huntress  
Power Girl 
Captain Marvel

Catwoman

Robin(Damien) 
Lady Shiva 
Aquaman 
Batgirl

Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Well the game would be better if they did like the other Fighting games out there where each character has their own story.
what could make it awesome is if they added an rpg portion where u get points for pulling of a big combo or a powerful move and can upgrade portions of that character.

but sadly this will probably never happen thanks to copyright laws there awesome but terrible at the same time.

Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Over_kill
@hydrabob said:
"Well the game would be better if they did like the other Fighting games out there where each character has their own story. what could make it awesome is if they added an rpg portion where u get points for pulling of a big combo or a powerful move and can upgrade portions of that character.  but sadly this will probably never happen thanks to copyright laws there awesome but terrible at the same time."

I like the way you think
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Jnr6Lil

it would be awesome but the game never happening.
Avatar image for valendianknight
ValendianKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ValendianKnight

Well, I'd like it most if it was a fighting game very similar to what Capcom already did with MvC. While the story potential is smaller than if they made it like MUA, how many times will you beat that until you start skipping scenes? Because of this, I'd rather have a genre that compliments these character's fighting abilities and moves. I don't think this could ever happen though, for many reason. Main one being licensing issues since different brands for both sides tend to be handed off to different studios.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Jnr6Lil

agreed
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jnr6Lil

lol. it would bea  good game but yeah it woud've happened by now
Avatar image for hydrabob--defunct
hydrabob--defunct

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

To me the game would be a disappointment if they didn't have about 20 characters from each side and 40 characters is a lot to ask for
also fans of one character are going to be disappointed if their fav. isn't in the game.
it's a good idea but way too many ways for you to get disappointed

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Jnr6Lil

indeed
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Jnr6Lil

yes but i bet youll only see a list characters
Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Jnr6Lil

ya
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Over_kill

Another good type of versus fighting would be like Final Fantasy Dissidia

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jnr6Lil

lol dont know
Over_kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Over_kill

@Jnr6Lil:
Why not?  If a character can fly you dont want them to get screwed on that like they would in arcade style fighting games.  Dissidia allows air combat and ways to use powers.