#201 Posted by Sixshot23 (58 posts) - - Show Bio

@ Dex_starr. I understand what this threads about. Opinions. Therefore you stating DC is better than Marvel is not fact, awards or not. I never said Marvel is better. Everyone has their own favorites. I choose to like them all. How about we just agree to disagree. I mean the whole awards thing is really irrelevant. Im a Firefighter as a profession. Now does me not getting any awards mean I'm not worthy or a good fireman? I'm just trying to get across to you that awards to me are not that important. Some people don't go out looking for accolades. Some people need those things to feel better about themselves. Im confident in myself to know I do a job that alot of people would be afraid to do. But I don't need awards to feel important. I do it because I like to help people.

#202 Posted by Came2Play (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sixshot23: I was going to take the time to write out a long, WELL WRITTEN (it's raking in the cash not ranking genius) rebuttal to your comment that you CLEARLY didn't put much thought into at all, but I realized that you're a troll who doesn't have anything better to do than go onto threads that are completely OPINION based and trash on those who state their opinions with illogical "facts" that NOBODY cares about, so ummmmmm, see ya later? Because nothing else you say after this matters lol... DC FTW!!!

#203 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump ;)

#204 Posted by menaceforever (3696 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten Tomatoes is the worst site for reviews just go to Filmmasteradam

#205 Posted by jashro44 (22784 posts) - - Show Bio

I always preferred marvel since its what I started with.

#206 Posted by Deadite (24497 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Marvel's characters more but Marvel has been torturing their fans for quite some time, so I'll say DC.

#207 Posted by SupahForeigner (227 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think you can decide. In my opinion they are both as good; taking in everyone's opinions, without one the other wouldn't be as good. Thanks to the rivalry between both, that we have characters such as Iron-man, Hal Jordan, Nightcrawler, Flash and so on. I, for one, cannot decide which is better seeing as both have characters I like (Marvel: Thor, Psylocke, Deadpool and etc. DC: Hal Jordan, Superboy, Flash) and as well as both having their own downfalls such as specific writers in certain story arcs and titles. I say a tie.

#208 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

Lock this topic. I'm sick of these topics

#209 Posted by The Stegman (24989 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally like Dc characters more, but Amazing Spider-Man and Avengers were just good watchin'

#210 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel vs. DC needs to be a banned topic

But I like them both.

#211 Posted by mtrakos (563 posts) - - Show Bio

Make Mine Marvel....

I know im a flipping idiot....

#212 Posted by moywar700 (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

They're both horribly publishers and plain evil.

#213 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

@moywar700 said:

They're both horribly publishers and plain evil.

Yet X-Men is your background.

#214 Posted by Wisduck (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Comics- Quality between the two has switched back and forth ever since Marvel clearly was the best in the 60's. I'd give the edge to DC currently because I'm enjoying a good 50-60% of their comics in the New 52.

Video Games- Don't care at all. Not only do I not care for them, but they're a poor indicator for a company's success.

Movies- Marvel easily. Donner's Superman and Burton's Batman has aged poorly, and everything else but Nolan's Batman has been a bust. Marvel has owned the cinema since 2000, and clearly has a better future at the movies than DC with the MCU and succesful reboots of X-men and Spider-man.

#215 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

Though the DC vs. Marvel thing is getting overused.

#216 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2243 posts) - - Show Bio

It is like asking which is your favorite kid.

#217 Posted by leofull (4 posts) - - Show Bio

DC.

#218 Posted by Dinak (1 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel for me. I can read Batman, but everything else in DC is unappealing to me.

#219 Posted by sethysquare (3843 posts) - - Show Bio

Image.

#220 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7714 posts) - - Show Bio

12 pages on an overused DC vs. Marvel topic, Lock

#221 Posted by Hadouken08 (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel will definitely win...

#222 Posted by IronStark22 (35 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel! DC is good only because of Batty

w/o Batty DC is pure GARBAGE

#223 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (2175 posts) - - Show Bio
#224 Posted by Marionettegeist (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel! DC is good only because of Batty