#1 Edited by Noone301994 (3824 posts) - - Show Bio

Are they planning on releasing one soon? Marvel has to up their ante when it comes to video games. DC definitely got the better of them with Injustice.

#2 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2898 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think so and I hope not. MVC2 hasn't even been out that long.

#3 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't think so. I don't really have any interest in the series after MVC3

#4 Posted by Xwraith (15330 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd rather see Marvel vs. Arc System Works, if only so this can become a reality:

Marvel's Squirrel Girl and BlazBlue's Makoto Nanaya.

#5 Posted by DeathGorath444 (859 posts) - - Show Bio

Well in order to compete with Injustice shouldn't they do a Marvel solo fighter?, I'm thinking Marvel Super Heroes 2.

#6 Posted by sagejonathan (1813 posts) - - Show Bio

It's funny you should ask that, because the contract between Marvel and Capcom is about to expire at the end of this year. As a big fighting game nerd and fan, it would not be wise to release a MvC 4 right now because UMVC3 still has a lot of life in it and much more to be explored. The fighting game community would much rather have a patch for UMVC3 with a few more characters instead.

And yes Marvel does need to step up their video games, but not with fighting games. Fighting games are really their own thing imo. They need to make games that can match the Batman Arkham games, without copying them.

#7 Posted by bigtewell (749 posts) - - Show Bio

well lego marvel heroes is way better than lego batman 2

#8 Edited by SHAZAM117 (2631 posts) - - Show Bio

CAPCOM, MARVEL and DC just need to cut the crap and just give us the MARVEL vs DC fighter we've all really wanted for YEEEEAAAAARRRRRSSSSS!

As far as I'm concerned everything else can gtfo

#9 Posted by Eric8a92 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see it made into a comic series, or anything else in print.

#10 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (12525 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by trebean (633 posts) - - Show Bio

well lego marvel heroes is way better than lego batman 2

............................ Scribblenauts Unlimited is better, Super-Bat-Batman is the Super-Bat-Batman!

#12 Edited by G_leno (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love a marvel vs dc fighter, but I'm a bigger fan of 3rd person actioners. I've played Amazing Spiderman, then Deadpool and now Arkham Origins recently. I get my fighting kicks from Tekken which is the best fighter series there has ever been.

#13 Posted by toyingwithgames (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Try this in the meanwhile

#14 Posted by jhazzroucher (15115 posts) - - Show Bio

UMVC3 is better than Injustice.

I hope MVC4 is in the works.

#15 Posted by Manchine (3973 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be nice to have MVC4.

#16 Edited by Cgoodness (3897 posts) - - Show Bio

idk if id buy it.....MvC games requires a lot of time and effort to be decent at and i wouldn't have time to do that. Plus they'd sell the game incomplete so you'd have to buy a bunch of DLC and then they'd release a expansion featuring a bunch of features they shoulda had in the original game or had as free content and characters that shoulda been in the original game.....

#17 Posted by PotatoOfDoom (491 posts) - - Show Bio

@shazam117 said:

CAPCOM, MARVEL and DC just need to cut the crap and just give us the MARVEL vs DC fighter we've all really wanted for YEEEEAAAAARRRRRSSSSS!

As far as I'm concerned everything else can gtfo

#18 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (4641 posts) - - Show Bio

Interesting

#19 Posted by Eric8a92 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe I don't know much about Capcom, but I've always thought the whole Marvel vs Capcom thing to be an unfair matchup, similar to the X-Men vs Street Fighter game they released. Marvel characters seem to be too powerful for those in Capcom who sort of seem to be like regular mortals compared to Marvel characters.

That being said, it would be nice to see a Marvel vs DC game.

#20 Posted by JediXMan (29589 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering Capcom recently lost the rights, I don't see this happening.

#21 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10291 posts) - - Show Bio

If they did do it 2 WORDS

DIO BRANDO

#22 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (969 posts) - - Show Bio

I would really like a new MVC game

#23 Posted by InFamous_Wolf (969 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Off Topic: Many times of threads I have seen you mention Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. So here's a question.

Should I watch the anime or read the manga? I skimmed through the manga and the art was really a turn off for me but, I'm willing to read it if it has superior storytelling than the anime.

#24 Edited by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10291 posts) - - Show Bio

@thatguywithheadphones: Off Topic: Many times of threads I have seen you mention Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure. So here's a question.

Should I watch the anime or read the manga? I skimmed through the manga and the art was really a turn off for me but, I'm willing to read it if it has superior storytelling than the anime.

Well first off regarding the art itself, please note that the art goes though major changes as the story progresses.

As you can see by part 3 the art becomes quite enjoyable, and to answer your queston you should watch the 2012 anime and then start reading the manga at part3.

#25 Posted by MarlboroMan (1566 posts) - - Show Bio

They shouldn't BUT instead there should be a Marvel vs. DC and Capcom vs. Mortal Kombat game

#26 Posted by toyingwithgames (10 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Superman vs Ken?

#27 Posted by RisingBean (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

Screw Capcom. Marvel needs to start up with it's own stuff.

#28 Edited by en_sabah_nur_apocalypse (114 posts) - - Show Bio

well i also think injustice crushed mvc3. mvc3 has been dumbed down. baby controls...they take away buttons and make it a button smashing game. sure u can learn to master it..but most ppl find success and win by smashing buttons and powering up. a la wolverine.

marvel needs its own fighter with a crazy roster, another game like x-men legends or ultimate alliance. even a side scroller like the old xmen arcade game. marvel vs dc will never happen as long as wb is behind it with the mortal kombat crew. same with street fighter vs mk. which company would make the game, being they play differently??? cant make 2 versions of the same game...that would fail.

dont let me get started on most of the awful marvel movies over the last decade...yikes. the xmen movies are the biggest disappointment ever. dont give me first class or x2 was good crap either. first class should of been the franchise reboot, and all other x-men movies should be renamed " pg wolverine babysits the kids"

#29 Posted by ZenRazor (56 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope so but I highly doubt one will be coming anytime soon. Capcom doesn't support MVC they think it's garbage. If there is one I would love to see Nero,Megaman X,Punisher,Blade and Daredevil in there. But anyways I rather have Capcom vs DC imagine Capcom gets in work with MK vs SF and soon Boon could suggest DC vs Capcom that but be a dream come true.

#30 Edited by New_World_Order (12520 posts) - - Show Bio

@xwraith said:

I'd rather see Marvel vs. Arc System Works, if only so this can become a reality:

Marvel's Squirrel Girl and BlazBlue's Makoto Nanaya.

Makoto Nanaya might as well not wear a shirt, lol.