#1 Posted by MasterAction (634 posts) - - Show Bio

So obviously I'm really excited about Injustice and the awesome characters they have, but I was thinking what if there was a Marvel version too. In light of that I'd love to hear you guys' preferences for who you'd like in a Marvel version. Explanations on why you'd like them would be great too :)

#2 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Some lesser known characters to the general public would be good. Dr. Strange, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Ms./Captain Marvel, etc.

#3 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say that this was done a few years ago in "Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects"

#4 Posted by cattlebattle (12696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crash_Recovery said:

I'm going to say that this was done a few years ago in "Marvel: Rise of the Imperfects"

That game was pretty cool. It was a shame they had to throw in those absolutely mundane Imperfect characters.
#5 Posted by Crash_Recovery (850 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: I thought so too. It felt like a waste of space. Why not use some Marvel U characters with equivalent powers.

#6 Edited by Metric_Outlaw (71 posts) - - Show Bio

@Crash_Recovery said:

This, also they had those Ultimate Alliance games which aren't fighting games but are still pretty awesome. They made Marvel vs Capcom 3 like a year or two ago as well.

#7 Posted by cattlebattle (12696 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crash_Recovery said:

@cattlebattle: I thought so too. It felt like a waste of space. Why not use some Marvel U characters with equivalent powers.

Probably had something to do with the games creators wanting to develop their own comic characters or something. Greed is usually the reason for most things
#8 Posted by Cavemold (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

Civil war game

#9 Posted by Teerack (5840 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty sure there are enough Marvel fighting games that we don't have to talk about a marvel version as if there aren't a bunch of marvel fighting games already.

#10 Edited by SpidermanWins (3982 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America

Wolverine

Spider-Man

Daredevil

Luke Cage

Psylocke

Human Torch

Cable

Deadpool

Hercules

Iron Man