Marvel Universe: Where to begin

Omegglez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Omegglez

I am completely new to this world (aside from all of the Blockbusters which I know is not the same). I want to start with Marvel but have no idea where to begin ! Business Insider says Captain America but I'm not sure if I should trust that article ? Anyone have any thoughts, advice, tips ? Also, where should I go to read all of these ? Thanks ! Xx meg

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By killerravens

@omegglez: well marvel is pretty much redoing the whole marvel universe rite now so there are alot of good jumping on points rite now like doctor strange ,invincible iron man, Sam Wilson captain America, and a bunch of new avengers teams I would recommend a local comic shop or you could buy digital

Omegglez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens: oh ok, thanks ! I really enjoy things that have likeable villains. So with that in mind, which would you suggest ?

killerravens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By killerravens

@omegglez: that's kinda hard to say because the comics are so new most are only at the third issue but the mighty Thor comic seems promising they are bringing Loki back into the spotlight or amazing spiderman

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Start with Marvel Unlimited

Omegglez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killerravens & @kgb725 : thank you so much, you guys ! !! Seriously, I'm so grateful I could come here and ask ! : )

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Flumox56

The Avengers comics are quite often usually the most central to what is currently happening in the Marvel Universe at the time, As for some of the resent Marvel comics I have read of late that I enjoyed, Hawkeye, Runaways, Ms Marvel & Thor.