Marvel ultimate alliance

18hunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

How do you like it? Why?

What do you want/are you looking forward to in the 3rd?

I love this series of games, the next one will have many (new) characters including sentry (only gonna use hi. For power, I hate him, although I'll admit he's cool), carnage, Hercules, and more!

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I love it, it has really fun gameplay and its one of the best games to play with a group of friends when having a drink.. Hell we even had fun with the ingame trivia. (Nerd parties YEAH)

In the third id like more balanced characters (Hulk could keep them chained in the air permanently in the second), and a better storyline.. I felt like the last two games had a weak story, im not saying it should be too focused on the story just make it more intresting and involving.. And maybe additional customization for your characters.

Didnt know they had announced a third, im gonna go google it now! :) Thanks.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

any new MUA should have what the first one had - awesomeness

that's it, that's all I ask of them. easy

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Pretty unlikely a third is happening anytime soon, especially with Marvel Heroes coming out and being planned to be supported for a long time.

I loved the X-Men Legends games so a good reason why I enjoyed MUA comes from that. But, I do feel that the Marvel games made things a bit too easy and removed some of the depth. It's virtually impossible to die in Ultimate Alliance on any difficulty because of the rate that health orbs come out, plus some characters had mindless overpowered moves, like how Spider-Man could shield himself from all damage for two minutes. The only thing I really wanted more from it was challenge.

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They should copy all the failures that came with the second game. That will make it successful.