Marvel tv show?

Itsjustme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Itsjustme

I know there are Marvel Tv shows but why isn't it the same as the comics for example , War World Hulk , Skrull Invasion , Age of of Ultron, Uncanny Avengers , Uncanny Xmen , etc. i think it'd be pretty cool if they turned the comics with the same story into a show right? And the art in the show isn't as good as the comics i mean its good but too cartoonist i guess marvels are aiming for younger kids? Another thing they make the characters too weak in the show, i grow up watching the shows and after i read the comics i was mind blow. If Thor can destroy a planet then lets see it if he can travel faster then light then lets see it, there are many more characters i can talk about that should be stronger then they should be. Anyways what do you guys think?

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

They can't have a show for every book. Its not logically possible.

Avengers and X-Men have movies. Movies are taking more seriously than shows. They have bigger budgets and have bigger fame. Its just true. So there's no need to give them a TV show.

As far as Hulk, I wish I had the comment link since people bring it up all the time, but Feige has gone on record saying things like Panel and WWH are not going to be possible because making a film where Hulk is Hulk the entire time just doesn't work. You might as well just make an animated film at that point.

That's why people don't care about the first two Hulk films and they did mediocre. Because all people want to see his Hulk smashing, but that doesn't make a movie. In Avengers, you had others to fill the story out more and you mostly just see Hulk smashing because he's only in the film for 30 minutes. Its alot easier to have him Hulk for the majority of that time than it is in a 2 hour movie.

Again, I'm paraphrasing, but its basically what Feige has said. I wish I had the lnik. You can probably find it (don't have time on my lunch, sorry)

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@theacidskull: You misinterpreted what I said. I didn't said you can't make a Hulk film. I said you cannot make a Hulk film where Hulk is Hulk for 2 hours. There's literally no story that would work there. It might as well be animated at that point.

Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager said:

@theacidskull: You misinterpreted what I said. I didn't said you can't make a Hulk film. I said you cannot make a Hulk film where Hulk is Hulk for 2 hours. There's literally no story that would work there. It might as well be animated at that point.

AHHH. M'kay

Hence what would happen with a Planet Hulk or WWH scenario.

I could potentially see WWH working, with Hulk being the villain - but I think that would be hard to set up w/o Planet Hulk first. And especially after the events of the first Avengers, I don't see how Hulk is a villain all of a sudden.

That probably could have been a better villain than the Chitauri for the first film actually, but they wanted to set up Thanos.