#1 Posted by kgb725 (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

how many speedsters does marvel have

#2 Edited by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

Quicksilver, Makkari, Speed Demon, Whizzer (but he's from an alternate universe so I don't know if he counts)

Marvel is really weak in the speedster dept compared to DC.

PS. I don't know if Runner counts.

#3 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (4513 posts) - - Show Bio

I know about seven

Whizzer

Speed Demon

Northstar

Quicksilver

The Runner

Speed

Mekhari

#4 Posted by AngryHulks (2966 posts) - - Show Bio

Technically Pulsar (Monica) was a speedster too, she's faster than on par with Makkari and Northstar in term of speed, in fact, she has better speed feat than virtually any Marvel character.

#5 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a ton, maybe define what you mean by speedster. Does fliers count or do you want only runners

#6 Posted by TheDarkSalmon (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Super-speed is my favorite power set and Marvel is wanting. i think mainly because Flash is THE man when it comes to speed feats. Flash had done it all pretty much. Id like to see a character explore an aspect of their speed like showing Spidermans spider-speed. even tame feats like Cap running literally a mile a min is impressive

#7 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1419 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor (with the aid of moljinar) and Silver Surfer can be as fast as any comic character. Including maybe Flash. But if you mean someone whose power set is defined by their speed, or speed is their only super-power. That's always been more of a DC thing.

#8 Posted by therrieur (245 posts) - - Show Bio

@Manwhohaseverything: Don't put thor in the same category as Silver Surfer or the flash, both have shown going to speed well beyond speed of light.

#9 Posted by JJ62 (1299 posts) - - Show Bio

@Therrieur When in flight Thor's hammer can move at twice the speed of light, which means Thor can fly at that same speed. Granted, he's still not as fast as Flash but he can move faster than speed of light when flying.

#10 Posted by Kid_Omega_Prime (1240 posts) - - Show Bio

@Guardiandevil83 said:

I know about seven

Whizzer

Speed Demon

Northstar

Quicksilver

The Runner

Speed

Mekhari

You counted northstar but not Aurora ? "Aurora has the power of flight and is capable of moving at superhuman speeds.When concentrating, she can accelerate her body to a velocity in direct proportion to the amount of kinetic energy she has tapped. It is theoretically possible for her to come close to moving at light speed"

#11 Posted by DaAwesome2 (266 posts) - - Show Bio

@fesak:

Yeah, I'm assuming he means runners and people that can have all around super speed (reading, thought processes, etc.,) like Whizzer. But I could be wrong.

If it's just people who travel at super speed than the list is quite long as virtually anyone who flies is moving at several hundred miles per hour at least.