Marvel's top secret movie already filmed and now revealed!!!

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

Do you guys think this is a wise choice?

No Caption Provided

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nightcraft

Huh, so like the overdose scene with Stark, Fury, and Banner with Bruce transforming instead of dying?

Nick Fury: "I'm not motherf---in' jokin' Tony! Don't be bringing that motherf---in' Hulk over to my motherf---in' Helicarrier!"

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#3 SC  Moderator

@nightcraft: Please refrain from swearing on the forums, its against the CV rules. I understand you were just joking but in that case you can just censor your words with a few random symbols thanks.

Nightcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nightcraft

@sc: Well now that raises a question from me, would curse words said on television that are not considered offensive be allowed on here?

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#5 SC  Moderator

@nightcraft: Well would sort of depend what one means by curse words, usually users discretion can apply hence-after knowing that such words are against the rules. Hell is okay for example, but most of the four letter curse words aren't. I don't really watch television so don't know what its common swear words are sorry. Oh and I don't want to go off topic here in this thread, if you'd like PM me or another moderator if you want to know more about this topic? Cheers.

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Guardiandevil83

The parts of the Pawn owner, Zed, and the Gimp will be played by. The Abomination. Rhino. And Penance.

Marcellous Wallace's role will be potrayed by Tyrone Cash of Ultimate U. Mia Wallace's Role..Felicia Hardy.

"Let me ask you a question. When you pulled in here, did you see a sign on my Garage that said 'DEAD MUTIE STORAGE?'"

"C'mon Jimmy Man, you know I ain't see no sh..

"Did You see a sign that said 'DEAD MUTIE STORAGE!?!'"

"No"

"Know why you didn't see that sign? Because storaing dead muties ain't my @#$%&*- busniess that's why!"

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3255e75dae4
deactivated-5e3255e75dae4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers