#1 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7598 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't forget to check out Marvels INFINITY #1 this Saturday May 4!

Get more info here.

Art by Marko Djurdjevic

#2 Edited by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm interested and excited to see what Black Bolt's, Ex Nihilo's, and Star Brand's involvement in the event will be.

#3 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7598 posts) - - Show Bio

@chronus:

Yeah, I ended up dropping Avengers, But Ex Nihilo was one of my favorite characters, even though he did only get a few issues.

I'm defiantly picking this one up.

#4 Edited by HumanRocket (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Bolt! My first FCBD so im excited to go pick this issue up

#5 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7598 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket:

Hey, this'll be my first too!

I can hardly wait!

#6 Posted by nightwingnerd (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket: It'll be my first I can hopefully pick this issue up on FCBD

#7 Posted by Dabee (2380 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anybody know if this is meant to be a tie-in to New Avengers? Black Bolt, Captain America, Hickman, Infinity Guantlet... it's not really the same by any means, but it seems like it COULD be a tie in. Still a great standalone, I'm sure, but it would be cool if they tied in. Really looking forward to it regardless.

#8 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee: Apparently it's going to tie in to Avengers and New Avengers directly. I would expect it to tie into several other cosmic related titles as well (Nova, GOTG etc.)

#9 Posted by Dernman (14772 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe it's a result of what happens from Age of Ultron and Huckmans Avengers/New Avengers.

#10 Posted by Chronus (1115 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

Does anybody know if this is meant to be a tie-in to New Avengers? Black Bolt, Captain America, Hickman, Infinity Guantlet... it's not really the same by any means, but it seems like it COULD be a tie in. Still a great standalone, I'm sure, but it would be cool if they tied in. Really looking forward to it regardless.

It has already been confirmed to tie-in with Avengers and New Avengers starting with Avengers #16 and New Avengers #8.

#11 Posted by Fenderxx (367 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow .. I am alot more interested in this event now ...

#12 Posted by New_World_Order (12587 posts) - - Show Bio

Where's badass Hyperion at?

#13 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6139 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder if Uncanny Avengers is tying in. The solicits haven't suggested anything yet, but they're all on this picture:

#14 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7598 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose:

Godkiller Iron Man armor? I wonder if the Guardians of the Galaxy will be in this one...

Or does he use that armor in the Avengers comics too? Because I don't see any of the other Guardians.

#15 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6139 posts) - - Show Bio

@battle_forum_junkie: You could be right. He wears the black armour in Avengers and Enemy Within #1, and normal red armour in Avengers Assemble. I don't read New Avengers, so I don't know what he wears in that.

#16 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7598 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose:

Okay, thanks for the info.

It would be so cool to see the Guardians in this one. :)

#17 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

Still too expensive.

#18 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6139 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Edited by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: It's a free issue with FCBD.

I was saying that it was still too expensive because it's Hickman and he writes garbage :P

#20 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6139 posts) - - Show Bio

@fadetoblackbolt: Oh right, I thought you were referring to the actual series that this is a preview of.

I can't necessarily disagree. Avengers is the only thing I've read of his, and I haven't exactly been wowed by it yet.

#21 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

@v_scarlotte_rose: It's a free issue with FCBD.

I was saying that it was still too expensive because it's Hickman and he writes garbage :P

If Hickman writes garbage most other writers must write rotting flesh in a cauldron of animal manure.

#22 Edited by TDK_1997 (14471 posts) - - Show Bio

Gonna get it but don't expect too much.

#23 Edited by fenixREVOLUTION (884 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably won't be too story heavy since it's free, but I am uncomfortably excited for this event.