inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

He was the artist that started it all – and now he’s going to finish it! Today, Marvel is pleased to unveil Mark Bagley’s exciting variant cover to ULTIMATE END #1! A stunning homage to the very first Ultimate Spider-Man cover, Bagley brings his inimitable style to a now classic image! The wheels are in motion, and the Ultimate Universe is set to crash headlong into the monumental Secret Wars. The end is nigh…but is there any hope for the Ultimate Universe or its most beloved hero? No fan should miss out on this iconic, can’t-miss variant cover – only in comic shops this May!

ULTIMATE END #1 BAGLEY SPIDER-MAN VARIANT (FEB158574)

Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS

Art & Cover by MARK BAGLEY

FOC – 04/27/15, On-Sale – 05/20/15

CaptainCyke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is awesome

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I knew the Ultimate Universe was ending and everything, but damn... It wasn't until seeing this variant that it truly hit me that the line of comics that helped me get into comics is now ending. Wow.

opticblast98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing Cover must buy this

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

@transformers1024 said:

I knew the Ultimate Universe was ending and everything, but damn... It wasn't until seeing this variant that it truly hit me that the line of comics that helped me get into comics is now ending. Wow.

Right? When thinking about the current UU ending, I'm okay with it. But then seeing this cover and being reminded that the same UU is what gave us great stories like the first Ultimate Spider-Man, The Ultimates 1 and 2, Ultimate Fantastic Four, and the first Ultimate X-Men. And to know THOSE are going to be forgotten in favor of this different UU to merge with MU saddens me.

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Same with me!!!

It truly is coming full circle.

Nargaroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Nargaroth

Better then the end of Deadpool.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@arturocalakayvee said:

@transformers1024 said:

Right? When thinking about the current UU ending, I'm okay with it. But then seeing this cover and being reminded that the same UU is what gave us great stories like the first Ultimate Spider-Man, The Ultimates 1 and 2, Ultimate Fantastic Four, and the first Ultimate X-Men. And to know THOSE are going to be forgotten in favor of this different UU to merge with MU saddens me.

They won't be forgotten, no amount of reboots, or dimensional catastrophes will ever erase truly good stories.

I'm only just recently getting into the Ultimate Universe and this isn't deterring me from getting into it. Heck I'm just now getting ready yo buy Ultimate Armor wars off Comixology.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transformers1024 said:

Same here. The last current Ultimate series I enjoyed was Ultimate Comics: The Ultimates. Sad that currently the universe has gone down hill.....such a sad fall from grace.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_stegman  Moderator

Sexy.

mrkareemruiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

epic

I_Am_Lightning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fire...

Goblin must be around somewhere...

brian88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An artist paying homage to his own cover? Wow!

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, that's really awesome

Avatar image for deactivated-1351355
deactivated-1351355

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 107

Sweet

wesley30121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i am glad the ultimate universe is ending.killing peter parker?quicksilver and scarlett witch having incest?the hulk a cannibal? who approves this crap? i like my heroes to BE heroes. i damn sure would not want my kids reading what i saw and made me sick. and loss of profit was what it deserved and i hope the writers got fired. by buying trash like this you send the message to the creators that this i what the public wants. like frank miller's dark knight returns 2....batman insinuated to be a pedophile worked well with clooney's gay version (he intentionally portrayed batman gay....lookit up) but that isnt a hero... that's pandering to demographic with sick thoughts. die ultimate universe....and dont come back except miles morales who should be spiderBOY .so we can keep the HERO spiderman safe from profit mongers that want want to twist and desensitize young minds

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

That is just freaking beautiful. I don't usually buy variant covers if they're the more expansive kind, but I may make an exception for this.

IDontLikeBirds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wesley30121: Um, Peter Parker has been back and alive in the UU for a while now. Also just because you didn't like the UU, doesn't mean there weren't parts of it that others like. The UU had a bit more of a realistic approach to it's characters, it had them being more fallible, not perfect and unable to make mistakes. It made sense that Hulk would be a cannibal seeing as he was brutal, savage and out of control.

WAM-Hope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is a cool cover. Good homage.

On another note: I hate the fact that they didn't gave Kate a chance of redemption.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this is how Ultimate End is starting, I don't think I'll have any feels left unfelt by the end of it. Seeing that cover and remembering my own copy of USM #1 bought over a decade ago is... excuse me. *sniff*

laabitres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so much nostalgia in this cover, and i personally feel sad that the ultimate universe is ending, i really enjoyed it

Avatar image for deactivated-61bde0e570bb9
deactivated-61bde0e570bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah good old Bagley. But still have some mixed feelings about the Ultimate verse ending. I grew up with Bendis, Millar and Ellis. This makes me kind of sad. :(

Mrfuzzynutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Balls to that...who did the colors?!

scavengerFist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

i am glad the ultimate universe is ending.killing peter parker?quicksilver and scarlett witch having incest?the hulk a cannibal? who approves this crap? i like my heroes to BE heroes. i damn sure would not want my kids reading what i saw and made me sick. and loss of profit was what it deserved and i hope the writers got fired. by buying trash like this you send the message to the creators that this i what the public wants. like frank miller's dark knight returns 2....batman insinuated to be a pedophile worked well with clooney's gay version (he intentionally portrayed batman gay....lookit up) but that isnt a hero... that's pandering to demographic with sick thoughts. die ultimate universe....and dont come back except miles morales who should be spiderBOY .so we can keep the HERO spiderman safe from profit mongers that want want to twist and desensitize young minds

No Caption Provided