inferiorego

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 324

User Lists: 12

Edited By inferiorego  Staff
No Caption Provided

Marvel Unlimited is celebrating “cyber week” by inviting Marvel fans to experience over 75 years of Marvel Comics through Marvel Unlimited! For less than $5 a month for a Marvel Unlimited yearly subscription, new subscribers will be able to experience the greatest present of all – access to over 17,000 digital Marvel comics!*

Unlock the Marvel Universe through Marvel Unlimited by using the Promo Code TREAT at Marvel Unlimited checkoutand prepare yourself for some of the greatest Marvel Comics featuring The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Spider-Man and many more! This amazing gift is accessible through Marvel Unlimited on the web and through the Marvel Unlimited app on iPhone®, iPad® and Android™ devices.

New to the Marvel Universe and don’t know where to start? Don’t worry! Marvel Unlimited subscribers have access to the DISCOVER section of Marvel Unlimited. Subscribersare now able to discover new pathways into the Marvel Universe by being able to search by their favorite storylines, characters or creators.

Want to learn about Marvel’s Civil War? Marvel Unlimited will show you the entire series and offer you a step-by-step suggested reading order. Curious about who Jessica Jones is? Marvel Unlimited is here to provide you with her most heroic Marvel moments. Love Sara Pichelli’s artistic style? Marvel Unlimited can now show you some of her most acclaimed work all in one place.

With classic and newer issues being added to Marvel Unlimited on a weekly basis as early as six months after they’re in stores, you’ll definitely want to join Marvel Unlimited this holiday season and enjoy the gift of the Marvel Universe for the entire year!

Follow Marvel on Facebook at www.facebook.com/marvel join in the conversation on Twitter with #Marvel and for all things Marvel, please visit marvel.com.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

Might have to hit this up, been wanting to do marvel unlimited for awhile now

UltimatePower6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

@scrappydont27: They have a free month trial I believe if you wanted to try it out

MuyJingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By MuyJingo

Actually, that's pretty decent. If DC had something similar, I might pay for it. $5/month for a netflix type thing is pretty reasonable.

Nightwing72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

If you use it to read more than 2 or 3 comics a month, you're getting your money's worth. I am a big fan.

NeoAthanasius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Unlimited is great! It is such a great value if you love to read tons of books. I read through multiple years of the Fantastic Four on there, and now I'm sad that there are no FF books out right now.

GreenFuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to snatch this up as an X-Mas gift for my brother.

Discount doesn't apply to gift subscriptions...

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

Just $5 a month? Don't wanna set this up and get charged for the whole year at once.

Also, I agree with what other users here are saying. If DC had this, I would eat it.

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Holy S**t! I'm so glad you posted this!! Thank you!

d9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Oh wait, this only saves $1.15 per month. That's not so great. But I guess that means the normal price is really low so that's good.

ScrappyDont27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Synack1138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I really would go for it if DC offered the deal or similar service.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453
deactivated-5d9fc01f2e453

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like many of the other commentors here I love this service and think DC is missing out on an amazing financial opportunity by not copying it outright.

TheExile285

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By TheExile285

So the discount is only for one of the yearly subs and you'll have to pay at least $55. Promo doesn't work on the actual monthly payment option. =/

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel Unlimited Is worth it believe me