#1 Posted by blazinasian112 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Now that we are a few months into Marvel Now....I was curious on what series fellow viners like the most, and what titles didn't live up to expectations.

My Top 3 so far:

1. All New Xmen

2. New Avengers

3. Uncanny Avengers (hate the delay though)

My 3 most disappointing titles I had high expectations for:

1. Thunderbolts: with a roster with Rulk, Deadpool, Punisher, Elektra, Venom I thought this would be a solid title. So far I have been let down by the storyline.

2. Cable and Xforce: I was hoping with Cable and Colossus this would be action packed

3. Avengers Arena

#2 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

My three favorite

1. Fantastic Four (Fraction is tearing it up.)

2. Avengers/New Avengers (I'm lumping these two together because my enjoying one stems from my enjoyment of the other)

3. Hawkeye (Did I mention Fraction is tearing it up?)

Top three disappointments.

1. Wolverine and the X-Men

2. Thunderbolts

3. Iron Man

#3 Posted by NewComicGuy (131 posts) - - Show Bio

Three Favorite: 1. Hawkeye 2. New Avengers 3. Superior Spider-Man Biggest Disappointments 1. Iron Man 2. Captain America I like all the titles I read except Iron Man. Captain America has been so-so.

#4 Posted by ThexX (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

Top 3 favorites:

1. Avengers
  2. Winter Soldier
  3. Secret Avengers

Top 3 Disappointments:

1. Thunderbolts
  2. Thunderbolts
  3. Thunderbolts
#5 Posted by SavageDragon (2252 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite is 1. New Avengers then 2. All New X-men, and then probably Thor although I havnt been keeping up

Dissapointing is for sure

1. Thunderbolts because its bad

2. Thunderbolts because i actually stuck with it for 3 issues and it still didnt do anything for me

3. Cap

#6 Posted by TheMadMarvel (45 posts) - - Show Bio

3 favorites

Indestructible Hulk, Avengers, New Avengers

3 disappointments

Captain America, Thunderbolts, Avengers Arena

#7 Posted by danhimself (22651 posts) - - Show Bio

favorites

1. All New X-men

2. Avengers

3. New Avengers/Superior Spider-man....I couldn't decide on which to put here

disappointments

1. Thunderbolts

2. Iron Man

3. Avengers Arena....I don't really dislike the title but it's not as good as it could be

#8 Posted by blazinasian112 (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts seem to be a common theme! so much potential with that team

#9 Posted by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorites have to be Avengers, New Avengers and Hawkeye. Disappointments are Thunderbolts (really just bad writing, this can still be turned around Im sure.) Cap. (Art-wise) and then Uncanny X-Men. Honorable mentions for faves are Also Superior Spidey and Scarlet Spidey.

#10 Posted by judasnixon (6710 posts) - - Show Bio

Favorite 
1. Uncanny X-force 
2. F.F. 
3. Young Avengers 

Dissappointment 
1. Captain America (for art) 
2. Iron Man (for art) 
3. Thunderbolts (for writing) 

#11 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (745 posts) - - Show Bio

Favourites:

1. FF
  2. New Avengers
  3. Hawkeye

Disappointments:

1. Captain America
  2. Iron Man
  3. Thunderbolts
#12 Posted by Orion_ (53 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts is the worse thing I have read in a while. It's boring, the art is flat, the story so far has been super uninteresting and at times confusing (the whole switch back and forth bit) and the characters aren't at all like themselves with the exception of Rulk and Venom (because I don't know much about them). How do you screw up such an amazing team line up?

#13 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Whistler said:

Thunderbolts is the worse thing I have read in a while. It's boring, the art is flat, the story so far has been super uninteresting and at times confusing (the whole switch back and forth bit) and the characters aren't at all like themselves with the exception of Rulk and Venom (because I don't know much about them). How do you screw up such an amazing team line up?

Flash is out of character from what I hear.

#14 Posted by JohnnyGat (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Best and Worst

1. All New X-men

2. Uncanny X-men

3. Cable and the X-Force

Because they're the only ones I've read.

#15 Posted by Orion_ (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Hudson said:

@Whistler said:

Still not as big of a screw up as Thunderbolts.

#16 Posted by Mr_Hudson (300 posts) - - Show Bio

@Whistler said:

@Mr_Hudson said:

@Whistler said:

I was referring to Flash Thompson as in Venom in Thunderbolts.

#17 Posted by Orion_ (53 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mr_Hudson said:

@Whistler said:

@Mr_Hudson said:

@Whistler said:

I was referring to Flash Thompson as in Venom in Thunderbolts.

Ah, I see. Well he did get manhandled by the overly cocky and incredibly annoying Rulk. That might be out of character I guess. Four issues in I literally have no recollection of Venom besides that. He and Elektra are the Thunderbolt step-children.