No Caption Provided

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Rubear

The alternative was to let ~ 12 billions of people on Earths alone and uncountable chrenllilons on other planets of both universes die in their collision. So Namor was right.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Namor doesn't = New Avengers.

Not saying they wouldn't have done it, but you can't put blame on other members when only one does the act.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rubear said:

The alternative was to let ~ 12 billions of people on Earths alone and uncountable chrenllilons on other planets of both universes die in their collision. So Namor was right.

"chrenllilons" are you sure about that? Its a pretty big number... :P

But I agree, it was the lesser of two evils and the whole team shares the responsibility.

deadcool_XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Namor doesn't = New Avengers.

Not saying they wouldn't have done it, but you can't put blame on other members when only one does the act.

that's a good point

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Namor did it so both their worlds didn't get destroyed. While it may of been cruel, it was the best interest of 616 earth. It was one world or both. Namor made the right decision.

dimitridkatsis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh marvel being thought provoking? Gotta check this out.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Namor did it so both their worlds didn't get destroyed. While it may of been cruel, it was the best interest of 616 earth. It was one world or both. Namor made the right decision.

Wait..we all know from reading criticism of MOS, that doesn't matter. Saving 7 billion people is meaningless if 5,000 die in the process (even if someone else kills them) and if you *gasp* wreck buildings in the process, you are a murderer.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@manwhohaseverything: Superman was trying to wreck every building, but Sears; He's public enemy number one. MoS was also a bad movie, so there's that. It would of received harsh criticism no matter what.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

@rubear said:

wut.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

One question I do have is, Why doesn't Reed just move the people to a different planet? I mean, he's fully capable of doing that.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dagmar_merrill: Didn't have enough time. Not to mention I think that was the first time that they actually encountered a surviving planet.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@manwhohaseverything: Superman was trying to wreck every building, but Sears; He's public enemy number one. MoS was also a bad movie, so there's that. It would of received harsh criticism no matter what.

I think, like me, your being a bit sarcastic..hope I'm right. My point was more about the double standard. Sacrificing some to save many is either good or bad. It can't be good and the right thing to do for Namor, but somehow be wrong for Superman. What one's opinion was about the MOS movie is irrelevant to my point. I personally liked it very much, but again, not relevant to the point I was making.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sometimes people have to die *shrugs*

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If he didn't killed 7 billion people, he would have been murderer of countless trillions.

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i dont see any problem with this