Marvel Movies

Avatar image for deactivated-57a50c1d96f21
deactivated-57a50c1d96f21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Just asking and trying to make conversation with you guys. With The Avengers release around the corner. Which superhero movie from Marvel and DC would like to see in theaters or which reboot would you like to see?

In my personal opinion I would love to see the following:

Marvel

Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight, Luke Cage, Quasar (Wendell), Silver Surfer, She-Hulk, Spider-Woman, Wonder Man, Vision and the Hulk (Mark Ruffalo).

It would be nice if they make an X-Men movie with the real first class (Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Angel and Beast)

Villains: Thanos, Ultron, Galactus, Kang, Apocalypse, Onslaught, Doctor Sinister. I love powerful and badass villains XD

Apparently Daredevil and Fantastic Four are getting a reboot, which sounds pretty cool. Hope they don't mess up.

DC

Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash, Justice League, Hal Jordan, Alan Scott, and Martian Manhunter.

A real Green Lantern movie is a MUST. The one with Ryan Reynolds was really bad.

Man of Steel is coming next year and looks pretty cool.

What about you guys?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Ms Marvel, Dr Strange, Black Panther, She Hulk and a MCU Spider-Man

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

Some movies and villains I'd like to see (not counting ones that are currently in production).

Marvel: Black Panther, Silver Surfer, Doctor Strange, and most importantly a GOOD Fantastic Four movie that's produced by Marvel (NOT Fox), mostly so we can finally get a good onscreen Dr. Doom and be able to interact with the Avengers.

Villains: a REAL Dr. Doom, Ultron, Baron Zemo, a REAL Galactus, Kang

DC: Wonder Woman, Flash, Nightwing

Villains: Brainiac, Darkseid, Deathstroke, Captain Cold

grenade728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By grenade728

I would love to see Ms. Marvel, Black Panther, Doctor Strange, and an X-Men movie with the original five and NO Wolverine!

From DC I would love Wonder Woman, Flash, and a Teen Titans film.

As far as villains go I really want to see Ultron and/or Kang

Typhion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Typhion

I would love to see an Alan Scott GL, Flash, WW, Justice League, Green Arrow (if they don't make him too serious) and Nightwing Spinoff if done right for DC.

DC villains that I'd like to see...obviously Darkseid, Deathstroke, Ares, Ultra Humanite, Solomon Grundy (his origin story, if done right, could make him intriguing if they don't make him a total brick...try to simulate his appearances against A.S.

Marvel...I'd like to see Daredevil done right just once. After that, give SS his own flick, Sentry, and a storm solo project.

Villains...wow so many...Carnage, Apocalypse, Kraven, Mandarin, Doom done right, ultron, a Galactus that isn't a dang cloud....