Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Any Marvel comic book films they ought to make/remake? Post your thoughts here everyone! I'd like to see X Men and FF rebooted as well as a MoonKnight film.

#1 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil - it's time.

and ghost rider would be awesome to reboot. far away from Nic Cage

#2 Posted by JediXMan (29573 posts) - - Show Bio

Ghost Rider.

I'd also like for Blade to get a reboot. The first movie was good, but since the rights now belong to Marvel again, it'd be a good move - Marvel "officially" welcoming Blade back.

#3 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

The X-men franchise and the Fantistic Four. Iron Fist and Powerman, Captain Marvel (It seems to be a reality now) Winter Soldier and Black Panther.

#4 Posted by JohnnyGat (1561 posts) - - Show Bio

Blade.

#5 Edited by Pyrogram (35138 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by TheCannon (17910 posts) - - Show Bio

Remake:

• Fantastic Four (give the rights to Marvel)
  • Daredevil (a GOOD DD movie could rival the Batman franchise)
  • Ghost Rider (with no Nicholas Cage)
  • X-men (I LOVE the X-men movie [except the overrated X-men: First Class]. However, I don't think they can keep the quality of it going if it's continued. That was proven with First Class)

Make:

• Black Panther
  • Dr. Strange
  • Luke Cage (People say it can only work with Iron First. Not me. Put Iron Fist in the sequel)
  • Hawkeye AND Black Widow (People are ridiculous if they say either of these two can hold their own solo movie. I think together they could make an awesome one, but a solo movie for either would just be a repeat of Elektra)
#7 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel need to stay away from there darker books

#8 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Redo X-Men and make Heroes for Hire.

#9 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1828 posts) - - Show Bio

FF..if nothing else, it couldn't be worse than the first ones.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Remake :

• Fantastic Four
  • Ghost Rider
  • Daredevil

Make :

• World War Hulk
  • Civil War
  • Dr.Strange
  • Black Panther
  • Blade

@Jonny_Anonymous said:

Marvel need to stay away from there darker books

I agree. I just don't think they have what it takes to pull it off, especially when almost all of their previous movies are (mostly) kid-friendly. However, their animated films are better with their darker stories, so I wouldn't mind animated features.

#11 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Dr Strange

Ms Marvel

Luke Cage and Iron Fist

#12 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

Make: Ms Marvel

Young Avengers

Runaways

May never happen; but I really want to see She-Hulk, Spiderwoman and Ms Marvel in a film together - Avengers 5 maybe?

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Remake :

• Fantastic Four

Already happening :D

Remake: Daredevil

Redo: X-men 3....or the Dark Phoenix Saga and do it properly.

#13 Posted by CrimsonCake (2668 posts) - - Show Bio

The Runaways.

@RedQueen: I think they talked about making one.

#14 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

The Runaways.

@RedQueen: I think they talked about making one.

Yeah, but sadly doesn't look like it will ever come to fruition.

#15 Posted by SmashBrawler (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

Daredevil.

#16 Edited by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek said:

Make :
  • World War Hulk )as Hulk movie sequel)
  • Civil War (as future Avengers movie)
  • Dr.Strange
  • Black Panther
  • Blade

I agree...

• World War Hulk (as Hulk movie sequel)
  • Civil War (as future Avengers movie)
  • Dr.Strange
  • Black Panther
  • Blade
  • Brother Voodoo - I think i'd be interesting to see a Brother Voodoo fighting Marvel Zombies movie, To me the two themes fit.

@RedQueen said:

Redo: X-men 3....or the Dark Phoenix Saga and do it properly.

I also agree...

@RedQueen said:

While I'd like to see more female comic book characters (particularly a Ms. Marvel movie), I doubt that Marvel would take the risk because superhero movies starring female characters have a bad track record. Usually superhero films starring female leads aren't as successful as superhero movies starring male leads. The only exception I can think of is Hit-girl in the Kickass movie, and technically in that movie she wasn't the lead, although based on her performance she should have been.

#17 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32728 posts) - - Show Bio

@xybernauts said:

@RedQueen said:

While I'd like to see more female comic book characters (particularly a Ms. Marvel movie), I doubt that Marvel would take the risk because superhero movies starring female characters have a bad track record. Usually superhero films starring female leads aren't as successful as superhero movies starring male leads. The only exception I can think of is Hit-girl in the Kickass movie, and technically in that movie she wasn't the lead, although based on her performance she should have been.

That's because all the films made with female leads have been shit

#18 Posted by RedQueen (1171 posts) - - Show Bio

@xybernauts:Very true, but I can hope.

Elektra was all kinds of awful though......

#19 Posted by slade_wilson (442 posts) - - Show Bio

If they remade Daredevil using that sizzle reel from Joe Carnahan, they could have the greatest superhero movie ever on their hands. Seriously, that thing was awesome.

#20 Posted by The_Thunderer (2894 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther, Silver Surfer and Dr Strange

#21 Posted by spiderpool94 (467 posts) - - Show Bio

Just like to add to my opinion I left in the description that I'd like to see X Men as a live action TV series (Will probably never happen cos of the budget. If they do you'll either have something well written and acted with crap CGI or great CGI with wooden acting and unimaginative sub standard writing.) and also a decent Punisher film. And never. Ever. Put Jason Statham in a marvel film. Ever.

#22 Posted by PowerHerc (81623 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel needs to concentrate on projects/movies featuring characters that haven't yet had their moment in the spotlight rather than rebooting franchises they've already done.