#1 Posted by Night Thrasher (3596 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I just say this: For the first time in a long time Marvel actually has TWO events going on and both are really good. Infinity seems to be one of the best since Annihilation/Civil War and Battle of the Atom is a lot better than I thought it was going to be!

#2 Edited by cameron83 (6599 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I just say this: For the first time in a long time Marvel actually has TWO events going on and both are really good. Infinity seems to be one of the best since Annihilation/Civil War and Battle of the Atom is a lot better than I thought it was going to be!

Can I just say that I COMPLETELY agree on both terms. So does the consensus.

#3 Posted by Wolverine08 (38498 posts) - - Show Bio

Agreed! Hickman is killing it with Infinity!

#4 Posted by chem86 (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally agree! While I'm personally not too into Infinity, I do see the appeal to it and realize it's done well. Infinity just isn't for me I guess, but I'm loving the hell out of battle of the atom! Battle of the Atom is one of the best marvel events I've ever read

#5 Posted by Night Thrasher (3596 posts) - - Show Bio

@night_thrasher said:

@chem86 said:

Totally agree! While I'm personally not too into Infinity, I do see the appeal to it and realize it's done well. Infinity just isn't for me I guess, but I'm loving the hell out of battle of the atom! Battle of the Atom is one of the best marvel events I've ever read

Hopefully Fraction can keep the streak going with his upcoming event, but if this keeps up then the whole "Marvel only does sucky events" will die down. But as for right now I'm loving the crap out of these two events!

#6 Posted by cameron83 (6599 posts) - - Show Bio

@cameron83 said:

@night_thrasher said:

@wolverine08 said:

@chem86 said:

Hopefully Fraction can keep the streak going with his upcoming event, but if this keeps up then the whole "Marvel only does sucky events" will die down. But as for right now I'm loving the crap out of these two events!

I concur

#7 Edited by WaveMotionCannon (5130 posts) - - Show Bio

AGREE TOTALLY!!