Marvel Events

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Can I just say this: For the first time in a long time Marvel actually has TWO events going on and both are really good. Infinity seems to be one of the best since Annihilation/Civil War and Battle of the Atom is a lot better than I thought it was going to be!

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By cameron83

Can I just say this: For the first time in a long time Marvel actually has TWO events going on and both are really good. Infinity seems to be one of the best since Annihilation/Civil War and Battle of the Atom is a lot better than I thought it was going to be!

Can I just say that I COMPLETELY agree on both terms. So does the consensus.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Agreed! Hickman is killing it with Infinity!

chem86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

Totally agree! While I'm personally not too into Infinity, I do see the appeal to it and realize it's done well. Infinity just isn't for me I guess, but I'm loving the hell out of battle of the atom! Battle of the Atom is one of the best marvel events I've ever read

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@night_thrasher said:

@chem86 said:

Totally agree! While I'm personally not too into Infinity, I do see the appeal to it and realize it's done well. Infinity just isn't for me I guess, but I'm loving the hell out of battle of the atom! Battle of the Atom is one of the best marvel events I've ever read

Hopefully Fraction can keep the streak going with his upcoming event, but if this keeps up then the whole "Marvel only does sucky events" will die down. But as for right now I'm loving the crap out of these two events!

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@cameron83 said:

@night_thrasher said:

@wolverine08 said:

@chem86 said:

Hopefully Fraction can keep the streak going with his upcoming event, but if this keeps up then the whole "Marvel only does sucky events" will die down. But as for right now I'm loving the crap out of these two events!

I concur

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

AGREE TOTALLY!!