Marvel Essentials!

littleotis34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello all, I like to read and learn about the backstory of certian series but I want to get into new series as well just haven't decided on what series I want to start. So I started buy marvel essential books about a year ago. They are great. I will not go pay hundereds of dollars on a single comic just to have it. I do like the collections in one book. The only bad thing is there is no color. I know there are colored copys for 3x the price of essentials so I will gladly live without color. I currently have Thor Vol 1, Captian America Vol 1, Fantatic Four Vol 1, and Punishers Vol 1 (not a huge punisher fan but it was all they had at my shop and I was determined to buy one that day, but is not a bad read). Im hoping to continue my collection with adding more series and more volumes of the series I currently have. I know I want to get Avengers Vol 1, Hulk Vol 1, Amazing Spiderman Vol 1. There are probibly more that I would'nt mind having but im not gunna list them all. I recently started looking at graphic novels latly to read up on recent stories so I don't have to buy/find single issues. I don't mind buying single issues I just live to far away from a comic book store to buy singles. Im going to start buying singles online to ship to my house. So I have a couple of questions for you fellow comic fans. 1. What essentials or graphic novels do you own? 2. What is your favorite series? 3. Do you recommend any good essentials or graphic novels? 4. Is there anyway to buy single issues to be mails to my house without having a subscription like current or past issues?
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PowerHerc

Marvel Essentials are great.

They give readers the opportunity to read most of Marvel's in canon history at an affordable price. I have several volumes including Thor, Fantastic Four, Avengers, Hulk, Marvel Two-in-One and The Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe. With the high prices of new comics and the way Marvel has been treating some of my favorite characters - I've been reading them a lot more lately.

gahaith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

When I have issues mailed to me, I order from http://www.midtowncomics.com/. Very affordable, and they have a huge stock of old and current singles. No subscription required.