• 58 results
Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kramotz

This is a thread where we can discuss which characters we would like Marvel and DC Comics to trade each other if they someday do a roster trade. Also, post WHY you think Marvel and DC should trade the characters you post.

Don't go screaming about inconsistencies, thus ruining the thread. (Marvel and DC would probably do some sort of reboot should this ever happen anyways).

And remember, once these characters are traded, Marvel and DC can change these characters to their own liking, because they'll own them.

I'll start it off with this: I would like Marvel to trade DC Magneto for Flash. I know this seems bizarre, but I think each character would be better fit in the worlds of their rival publisher. Flash's abilities have always made me want him on Marvel... really badly. The same goes for Magneto, whose abilities, I feel, would be best suited for the DC Universe. I think it's fair to trade controversially the best comic book supervillain for the fastest comic book superhero.

Now, let the trading commence!

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By RustyRoy

Batman to Marvel : Marvel suits him better. He'll be the King of Marvel, the undisputed champion, their flagship character. Also Doom vs Bats will be awesome, I also want to see Bruce in the influence of Venom Symbiote and his interactions with all Marvel characters especially Spider-Man, Hulk and X-Men. Batman and Robin becomes Batman and Spider-Man. Also the best leader for Avengers, he'll be called the Dark Avenger of Justice.

Captain America to DC : DC suits him better. He, Superman and WW will become the Trinity and be BFFs. Joker vs Cap, Dick and Cap relationship. Best leader for Justice League. The Soldier of Justice.

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By waezi2

@rustyroy: Would Cap have connections to the JSA?

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

waezi2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By waezi2
RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waezi2: He'll be friend with Sgt. Rock and Steve Trevor too. And Bruce and Tony will be partners (friends maybe).

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@waezi2: He'll be friend with Sgt. Rock and Steve Trevor too. And Bruce and Tony will be partners (friends maybe).

Don't know about that. Wayne Enterprises would swallow Stark Industries whole, due to being run by a more business-savvy CEO.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz said:

@rustyroy said:

Don't know about that. Wayne Enterprises would swallow Stark Industries whole, due to being run by a more business-savvy CEO.

Even if it happens, Tony will be a major part of the company and will probably provide Bruce with Armors.

ShadowX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hawkgirl or hawkman to dc: Go with the egyptian origin and give it a chance to expand the egyptian pantheon. Them have a mega story arc including Hercules, Thor, and Hawkgirl.

For Dc somebody suggested giving them blade on a blade form and I cN see that working out. I think he could be a part of Justice Leauge Dark, and his interaction with Batman would be intresting. Maybe even have him as a member of secret six?

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kramotz

I'd also trade Braniac for Galactus. Why? Because I think that Braniac's intelligence would be fully-utilized in Marvel while Galactus would provide a more suitable foe for the planet as a whole, and we would finally get to see Superman vs. Galactus!

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Flash could work in Marvel's universe. So could Static.

Avatar image for betatesthighlander1
Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Iron Man in DC: he seems like he could be a god heroic rival for Batman, and seems like he'd fit better in with the Justice League

Batwoman for Marvel: really just because I want to see her as an Avenger

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iron Man in DC: he seems like he could be a god heroic rival for Batman, and seems like he'd fit better in with the Justice League

If Iron Man wasn't changed a lot... wouldn't he either be rivals with Bruce rather than enemies... or, if things go like you say, be similar to Braniac?

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

If Iron Man wasn't changed a lot... wouldn't he either be rivals with Bruce rather than enemies... or, if things go like you say, be similar to Braniac?

I said herioc rival, like, another hero who is his rival

I don't see him becoming Brainiac

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman to Marvel: Punisher, Wolverine, Cap, Iron Man, Moon Knight, Black Panther, Spider-Man

Avatar image for deactivated-5d921c81bd12c
deactivated-5d921c81bd12c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 3

Kang to DC, he could potentially fit well with Legion of Super-Heroes stories.

Black Adam to Marvel, purely because a team-up of Dr. Doom and Black Adam would be epic.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz said:

@betatesthighlander1 said:

I said herioc rival, like, another hero who is his rival

I don't see him becoming Brainiac

Oops, I mis-read.

I didn't say he would BE Braniac, I said that he would be similar... in that both of them have 'from the future'-like tech and super-genius level intelligences. I would like to see them fight, as well.

Betatesthighlander1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: that would be pretty interesting

Black Adam to Marvel, purely because a team-up of Dr. Doom and Black Adam would be epic.

yes it would

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#19  Edited By Yung ANcient One

I. I'd hate for Bats to go to Marvel he would be King of Marvel ewww XP truthfully I would slightly want to see Bats for Brains in the 616.

II. I'd trade Captain America for ... ... ... *thinks* ... ... ... ugh screw it Captain America for Batman. I honestly think Captain America should be in the DC Universe, and Bat for brains would be interesting to have with Marvel. *squints eyes* even if I don't like em.

III. I'd trade Sabertooth for Joker. I am interested to see what chaos Creed would do in the DC Universe, or what would the heroes do to Creed. I am interested in seeing what Marvel will think of The Joker.

( + )

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Black panther for Flash. I want to see what would happen if BP steps into Gotham city while bats is on patrol. Flash would add a nice elemenent to the Avengers (quicksilver just comes and goes and his loyalty is always a issue)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Squirrel girl goes to DC to have the most epic comic series ever.

Marvel receives Superman to match Squirrel Girls power but is knocked out by Captain America PIS.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Havenless

@rustyroy said:

Batman to Marvel : Marvel suits him better. He'll be the King of Marvel, the undisputed champion, their flagship character. Also Doom vs Bats will be awesome, I also want to see Bruce in the influence of Venom Symbiote and his interactions with all Marvel characters especially Spider-Man, Hulk and X-Men. Batman and Robin becomes Batman and Spider-Man. Also the best leader for Avengers, he'll be called the Dark Avenger of Justice.

Captain America to DC : DC suits him better. He, Superman and WW will become the Trinity and be BFFs. Joker vs Cap, Dick and Cap relationship. Best leader for Justice League. The Soldier of Justice.

I agree with the first paragraph 100%. Batman has really been turned into a Marvel character over the years. His universe doesn't really mesh with the JLA universe. Green Lantern and Aquaman trying to prevent a money laundering scheme by the Penguin? Yeah, okay. You could have a comic literally called 'Batman vs. Doom' and it would outsell everything else on the market.

The second paragraph... I think CA's powers are definitely more suited for Marvel, but his cheesiness is classic DC. Make Cap's SS serum turn him into an Asgardian level guy, and he fits nicely. Also, if Batman goes Marvel, you have to bring his whole universe with him. Taking out Batman but leaving Gotham in DC wouldn't quite work.

I've also before thought it would be fun for 1 year if DC and Marvel traded one character. I think Superman should go to Marvel and Spider-Man to DC. They're each a perfect personification of the personalities of their respective universes. However, in this instance they would keep their memories and canons, and be put there 'accidentally.' Just as in JLA vs. Avengers, they would acclimate themselves to the strange happenings of these new worlds. Long story short, before they return to their own continuities, Superman would become beloved in Marveldom... and DC Superheroes would be counting the seconds until Spider-Man is out of their hair.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Kramotz

@rustyroy said:

I agree with the first paragraph 100%. Batman has really been turned into a Marvel character over the years. His universe doesn't really mesh with the JLA universe. Green Lantern and Aquaman trying to prevent a money laundering scheme by the Penguin? Yeah, okay. You could have a comic literally called 'Batman vs. Doom' and it would outsell everything else on the market.

This... but Banner has to change his first name... or he has to die.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

The second paragraph... I think CA's powers are definitely more suited for Marvel, but his cheesiness is classic DC. Make Cap's SS serum turn him into an Asgardian level guy, and he fits nicely. Also, if Batman goes Marvel, you have to bring his whole universe with him. Taking out Batman but leaving Gotham in DC wouldn't quite work.

I've also before thought it would be fun for 1 year if DC and Marvel traded one character. I think Superman should go to Marvel and Spider-Man to DC. They're each a perfect personification of the personalities of their respective universes. However, in this instance they would keep their memories and canons, and be put there 'accidentally.' Just as in JLA vs. Avengers, they would acclimate themselves to the strange happenings of these new worlds. Long story short, before they return to their own continuities, Superman would become beloved in Marveldom... and DC Superheroes would be counting the seconds until Spider-Man is out of their hair.

Yeah I'd like it if all the Batcharacters go to Marvel and Marvel needs a good fictional city and what is better than Gotham?

@kramotz said:

@havenless said:

@rustyroy said:

This... but Banner has to change his first name... or he has to die.

There are many characters in comics who share same names so this won't be a any problem on the contrary it will l make a team up between Bats and Hulk hilarius.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Hulks alter ego's full name is David Bruce Banner. It's a common misconception that his first name is Bruce.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3th: But everyone calls him Bruce.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@m3ht: If I'm correct, his first name is Robert (I do like "David" better, buy that's not his name) ... but Marvel decided to call him "Bruce" just to piss us Batman fans off.

If DC staff ever got really really tore up (drunk) and decided to trade their coolest character to Marvel, then Banner would likely get some sort of name change.

Characters have similar names... but not the ICONIC characters. Two icon's alter-egos having the same first name is a big NO.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

Eh. Don't see Bats meshing in with the recent storylines in Marvel.

Don't see the appeal in Bats & Doom

Nor is Cap cheesy. Read Civil War

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RustyRoy

@jnr6lil: The OP said once these characters are traded, Marvel and DC can change these characters to their own liking, so fitting in won't be a problem, and if you want an example then see Angela. They changed some part of the character so that she can fit into the current MU.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy: That's just changing the essence of the character

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RustyRoy

@jnr6lil: They get changed every now and then, its not like they're gonna change the character completely, the basics will stay the same, just make a few little changes so he can fit into the MU. He already feels more like a Marvel character than a DC one.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@havenless said:

@rustyroy said:

He was created by something called a 'Super Soldier Serum', he wears an American Flag as his uniform and he calls himself Captain America. It's ingrained in your system, so think about names like Sergeant Mexico and Major Africa. I struggle to find a more cheesy hero.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@jnr6lil: They get changed every now and then, its not like they're gonna change the character completely, the basics will stay the same, just make a few little changes so he can fit into the MU. He already feels more like a Marvel character than a DC one.

Maybe 40 years ago. With Age of Ultron, Siege, Secret Invasion, Heroic Age, Fear Itself, etc. Marvel feels more like a classic comic book.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@jnr6lil said:

@havenless said:

@rustyroy said:

He was created by something called a 'Super Soldier Serum', he wears an American Flag as his uniform and he calls himself Captain America. It's ingrained in your system, so think about names like Sergeant Mexico and Major Africa. I struggle to find a more cheesy hero.

Maybe when he first came out that's what he was intended to be but your argument for him being cheesy lacks depth. Read Civil War and we have a Captain America who's willing to go up against SHIELD & The American Government for his own personal beliefs. Not corny at all.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@rustyroy: All those stories have been the typical heroes fighting villains for 80% of the time

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@havenless said:

@rustyroy said:

Cap is as cheesy as they come. He would fit perfectly with DC. Him and Deathstroke... now that would be a nice fight to see!

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@kramotz: Maybe when he first came out that's what he was intended to be but your argument for him being cheesy lacks depth. Read Civil War and we have a Captain America who's willing to go up against SHIELD & The American Government for his own personal beliefs. Not corny at all.

DC has became gritty over the years. Since the 70s/80s

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@kramotz: Maybe when he first came out that's what he was intended to be but your argument for him being cheesy lacks depth. Read Civil War and we have a Captain America who's willing to go up against SHIELD & The American Government for his own personal beliefs. Not corny at all.

DC has became gritty over the years. Since the 70s/80s

No need for depth; that cheese is as deep as it gets.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: You really are ignorant. You make such bold statements but have little counterarguments, or proof to back up what you say.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Kramotz

@jnr6lil said:

@kramotz: You really are ignorant. You make such bold statements but have little counterarguments, or proof to back up what you say.

Honestly, I wouldn't call it ignorance. I just don't feel like posting anything complex (unless we're talking comic book intelligence; that'll get me going), so instead, I post my most basic opinion.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: Defending a statement is complex?

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jnr6lil said:

@kramotz: Defending a statement is complex?

Apparently it isn't to you, but yeah, it is to me. I prefer these one liners... like we're doing now. So much easier on the fingers.

Lux_Invictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman IS DC so I can't and won't try to imagine him being from Marvel.

In my opinion Daredevil and Elektra would fit very well with DC. I also think Blue Beetle and Wonderwoman would fit very well with Marvel and maybe even Green Lantern.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In my opinion Daredevil and Elektra would fit very well with DC. I also think Blue Beetle and Wonderwoman would fit very well with Marvel and maybe even Green Lantern.

I agree with Blue Beetle going to Marvel. I'd prefer him as the guy with a hyper-genius intelligence rather than Cho; Cho is boring.

Marvel would ruin Batman, and Wonderwoman is just sh*t boring... so I won't state any further opinions on her, before the comic-book rage nerds come out again and call me "TROLL" or ignorant for voicing my opinion.

Lux_Invictus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lux_Invictus

@kramotz said:

@lux_invictus said:

I agree with Blue Beetle going to Marvel. I'd prefer him as the guy with a hyper-genius intelligence rather than Cho; Cho is boring.

Marvel would ruin Batman, and Wonderwoman is just sh*t boring... so I won't state any further opinions on her, before the comic-book rage nerds come out again and call me "TROLL" or ignorant for voicing my opinion.

For what it's worth I think WW is a horrible character as well which is why I would prefer her to be in Marvel (since I don't really read Marvel anymore) lol

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RustyRoy

@kramotz: why do you think Marvel will ruin Batman?

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kramotz

@rustyroy said:

@kramotz: why do you think Marvel will ruin Batman?

No elaboration needed. He is best suited at DC... and this is coming from a Marvel fanboy...

Avatar image for thebigredcheese
TheBigRedCheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel to Marvel.