Marvel agents of shield vs torchwood

Avatar image for hillbillymorangie
HillbillyMorangie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Marvel agents of shield vs torchwood (6 votes)

Marvels Agents of Shield 17%
Torchwood 83%

Just getting in early, I'm well aware it may take a few weeks before people can make a vote, but what are people's early thoughts, who does it better Russle T Davies and Captain Jack Harkness and co, or Joss Whedon and Agent Phil Coulson and co?

Agents off shield has a much bigger budget, but Torchwood had amazing effects, storyline and pushed the boundary of the bbc on its budget... And fact it's set in Wales lol... But Torchwood was a success so this just means Shield have further to fall if they loose. Both have a hero who returned from the dead. Torchwood is filled with sex and adult themes and jokes in contrast to Dr Who's family entertainment, where Shield stays with the family vibe, will this prevent it from attracting a mature audience? Will it be a cheesy show to rival Xeena and Hurcules? Would it matter if it is, Sam Raimi had success with cheesy tv shows and the spider man movies, why not do the reverse for Whedon.

Personally I hope Agents of Shield is better then Torchwood, Jack Harness has had his day in the sun and I'd rather see future sci fi series improve on nostalgia.

I am also sure Agents of shield will do the same as Torchwood when it comes to fan fiction a comic book run and possible audio book episodes, so hopefully it will provide a universe of its own.

What do others think? And please no spoilers :)

• 
z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dude what is the freaking point of comparing a show that's has a few seasons under it belt agenst a show that has literally got started ? I'm calling spite.

Avatar image for deactivated-627010180bd2d
deactivated-627010180bd2d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Torchwood stomps.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is just pointless

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

@z3ro180 said:

Every thread is pointless.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DecoyElite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

User Lists: 2

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@z3ro180 said:

Dude what is the freaking point of comparing a show that's has a few seasons under it belt agenst a show that has literally got started ? I'm calling spite.

Exactly.

@z3ro180 said:

Pretty much.