Marve Movie Line Up Confirmed? (Captain Marvel, GOTG 2, Etc)

Tex_The_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Tex_The_Slayer

here's a pic of the line up for marvel for the next few years. Guess They wanted a Captain Marvel Movie and we get stuck with the name Shazam :(

No Caption Provided

TysonCage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

It's still just a line-up of plans, though, so nothing is "confirmed." Plans might change based on circumstances, no matter how far the production goes, and in this case, it barely started.

And yes, I'd prefer to see the title, Ms. Marvel rather than Captain Marvel, though giving a female character the title of "Captain" does have a nice ring to it.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137545428734
deactivated-6137545428734

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

All they need to do is merge the X-Men movies and Fantastic Four movies into the Marvel Cinematic Universe to complete it.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator  Online

All they need to do is merge the X-Men movies and Fantastic Four movies into the Marvel Cinematic Universe to complete it.

Ain't happening and the X-Men wouldn't work.

TysonCage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_invincible_one said:

Give or take, 20-30 years before a reboot happens?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator  Online

@tysoncage said:

@rogueshadow said:

@the_invincible_one said:

Give or take, 20-30 years before a reboot happens?

I don't think the MCU will last that long, probably more like another more like 10 - 15 years I'd imagine. I hope they reboot the X-Men after Wolverine 3, but they don't seem to want to. I'm not sure that Marvel will ever get X-Men & the FF back. Spider-man maybe, but the Fox stuff doesn't seem to be going anywhere :/

TysonCage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: Yeah. Fox is really being anal about its "rights". Sigh. So much for a Wolverine/Spider-Man team up in the future.