#1 Edited by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks pretty awesome! Oh and they also showed a John Stewart GL skin voiced by what sounds like Phil LaMarr! Just announced at EVO

EDIT: Now with trailer

#2 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Great

#3 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

This looks awesome. I just looked up the trailer and its so cool!

#4 Posted by Tyrus (1103 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALLY!

#5 Posted by ImagineMan16 (466 posts) - - Show Bio

Well its about time!

#6 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Holy crap MMH and John Stewart! And J'onn's final attack looks amazing

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

beautiful.... just perfect

i dont know what i like more, the jlu voice reprisals, the awesome Injustice designs, the correct MMH character portrayal (New 52 physically,classic spiritually), or MMH just acting like a boss.

#8 Edited by RulerOfThisUniverse (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

Was that Martian Manhunter in Martian form at the end?

#9 Posted by ccraft (5307 posts) - - Show Bio

MMH and John Stewart are day one buys!

I told people that clone skins would work! They really made John Stewart skin great!

#10 Edited by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by RulerOfThisUniverse (6350 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmannflash: Thanks. I thought so, but I was just making sure they weren't announcing a new character at the end like they did last time. Maybe that will be a MM skin?

#12 Posted by Perethorn (3402 posts) - - Show Bio

Im not a big fan of DLC but this time i think i will make and exception and take vengeance upon those Aquamans that ruinde my life Online.

#13 Posted by RideASpaceCowboy (527 posts) - - Show Bio

I was really hoping the "much requested skin" would be Superman's jeans and t-shirt costume from Action Comics.

#14 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

@rulerofthisuniverse: maybe. I don't even have the game :( but I know I'd much rather play as MMH with clothes on than a naked MMH...

#15 Edited by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6503 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just still moping how KILLER FROST was in this game instead of Poison Ivy. KILLER FROST!!! I don't know a single person who gives a damn about that half-way Ivy/half-way Freeze knock off. In the words of the AVGN, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!!!!

#16 Edited by ccraft (5307 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe they didn't do an Injustice design for MMH, his new 52 is fine I guess.

#17 Posted by JediXMan (30706 posts) - - Show Bio

Disappointing. John Stewart deserves to be more than just a skin.

#18 Posted by noj (1084 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman: the problem is he would just feel like a clone character if he was his own. John and Hal have tje same powerset

#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

The John skin looks really cool and I love the fact that we are finally seeing Martian Manhunter.

#20 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

Relevant video footage.

Any word on if there will be more? like 4 more? or no specifics?

#21 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13268 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just still moping how KILLER FROST was in this game instead of Poison Ivy. KILLER FROST!!! I don't know a single person who gives a damn about that half-way Ivy/half-way Freeze knock off. In the words of the AVGN, WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!!!!

it was both a peace offering for fans who were pissed that Freddy Kruger got in over sub-zero's protege frost who was highly requested as well as an attempt to give obscure DC characters a chance rather than adding a millionth Batman character.

#22 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4530 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally

#23 Posted by ccraft (5307 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

@jedixman: the problem is he would just feel like a clone character if he was his own. John and Hal have tje same powerset

They could make another GL character, they wouldn't be the same. Hal and Sinestro are differnet and so is Superman and Zod.

#24 Edited by Ciriel (410 posts) - - Show Bio

Nooooo he looks so broken. I feel this is going to suck.

If not, I'll definitely use him.

#25 Posted by JediXMan (30706 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj said:

So do GL and Sinestro... and Superman and Zod... and Shazam and Black Adam.

They can do it in a way that's unique. His fighting style would be more aggressive and Marine focused.

#26 Posted by MysteriousUsername (1210 posts) - - Show Bio

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

#27 Posted by Beefcake_Maximus (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks cool