Martian Manhunter secrets revealed (new 52)

Avatar image for dannilosantiago
dannilosantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Well my friends...After years of secrets and mistery,looks like the old good J'onn J'onzz,A.K.A. Martian Manhunter,Manhunter from Mars,the Martian,Jhon Jhones...Had revealed his plot in the New 52 series of DC comics...He fighted with the Justice League founding Members (Justice League #8),left the StormWatch (StormWatch #12),become a JLA member (Justice League of America #1),left the JLA (Justice League of America #15),joined the Justice League United (Justice League United #1)...Just to name a couple of things that he did...

So you discover everything that he really wants in the (Justice League Future Ends #1)...He just want to "CONQUER" Earth!!!Yeah!Really,This is what DC claims to be the secret of MM!!!This happens 5 years in the future,and he is inprisioned,but...Well...WHAT???What DC is trying to do with J'onn???First,out of the main team,they try to fit him in so many places,but,yet,he belongs to none of them...Now,he wants Earth for him...Well looks like he is truly a Manhunter...But,WHAT???

Ok,ok...We've to wait and see...I really hope that this is a mistake,something like,"Hey remember that thing of World domination??Was just a Prank!!!We Martians don't have humor!!!"...

So,what you guys thik of that?!?

P.S. I crying here...All I want is that Jonn back to where he belongs,to the DC big Seven...:´(

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Once again, the New 52 cluster-f*cks a beloved character. Joker isn't funny, the girl I love can't even smile, and don't even get me started about Lobo.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if the description is true, its ruining a twist from the last issue(jlu ties in)

it had him as warden of a prison on mars, and he was over taken, the main villain being captain atom

bogdaknove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

.............. My testicles ache

dannilosantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By amazing_webhead

@amazingwebhead: What they did to Lobo???Where's the main man???

No Caption Provided

Apparently the classic Lobo we know and love is now just an imposter and we're supposed to accept that this d-bag is the genuine article, because "he's closer to Lobo when he first appeared". Yeah, well, y'know what? When Batman first appeared his main weapon was a freaking gun!

amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By amazing_webhead

@amazingwebhead: i think they should make it the new lobo old lobo son and he is ashamed of his father and says he is a clone and impostor

Interesting. I think it should turn out the new Lobo was the imposter all along and he was telling everyone the opposite. Then, this gorgeous piece of fanart I found in Lobo's gallery happens:

No Caption Provided

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad I dropped JL

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Cream_God

I think this story has potential

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@koshi_waza88: @amazingwebhead:

Lobo is a parody character, back in the 80's and 90's he parodied characters like Wolverine who represented a popular stereotype. These days that overly popular stereotype is the good looking anime style guy, like Loki or Red Hood, so as a parody character he's changed to fit that.

Why DC changed Lobo, and why it makes sense

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dannilosantiago:

That issue of Justice League was a possible future, everything from that month is a possible future.

dannilosantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dannilosantiago
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dannilosantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: You said that issue is at alternative future,so I said that we hope it is...Right?

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dannilosantiago: These are all possible futures, DC would never handcuff themselves by making all of this cannon. So all of these stories are fun "What If" one offs, meaning no pressure.

dannilosantiago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captainmarvel4ever: Yes,but i'm really curious about Martian Manhunter secrets,the truth behind J'onn J'onzz!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#18 the_stegman  Moderator

There's more to this than meets the eye, I'm sure.

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By Kal'smahboi

Everyone needs to calm down about the Futures End tie-ins. They are all giant maybes, meaning that they're just fun stories about what could happen, not what will happen. Anything that takes place in the future isn't cannon, and it never has been, because the future can change.

Even the name tells you not to worry about these crazy stories. Futures End. Plural, not possessive.

CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dannilosantiago said:

@captainmarvel4ever: Yes,but i'm really curious about Martian Manhunter secrets,the truth behind J'onn J'onzz!

I'm sure we will find out more, he's in Jeff Lemire's hands so chances are things will work out in a very good way.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People are really over exaggerating with the Future's End complaints. It's a possible future. I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about that.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty much as I figured, they lied in the description

J'onn is so powerful he single handedly runs a prison containing all the worst villains, Gorilla Grodd was able to temporarily take control after years of constant effort

but J'onn is still a good guy, and still possibly the most powerful of them all