Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By DaAwesome2

@Eternal19 said:

@DaAwesome2 said:

@TheHulk:

Batman has more personality than the others. He's pretty much a good to great character no matter who writes him. Most of those other characters are just plain boring unless they have a GREAT writer.

Really? cmon do you really want to go there

LOL..Oh, I'm takin' it there.

I think Martian Manhunter is a cool character who needs more exposure. I also think there have been good storylines here and there with Wonderwoman, Superman and Flash. But overall, I don't find them interesting.

Let's face it..some heroes require you to damn near retcon them to make them interesting. Until Hal Jordan went crazy and killed the other GL's, I never liked him. Not a retcon but still a drastic change from the Hal Jordan of old. But that's just my opinion.

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Eternal19

@DaAwesome2 said:

@Eternal19 said:

@DaAwesome2 said:

@TheHulk:

Batman has more personality than the others. He's pretty much a good to great character no matter who writes him. Most of those other characters are just plain boring unless they have a GREAT writer.

Really? cmon do you really want to go there

LOL..Oh, I'm takin' it there.

I think Martian Manhunter is a cool character who needs more exposure. I also think there have been good storylines here and there with Wonderwoman, Superman and Flash. But overall, I don't find them interesting.

Let's face it..some heroes require you to damn near retcon them to make them interesting. Until Hal Jordan went crazy and killed the other GL's, I never liked him. Not a retcon but still a drastic change from the Hal Jordan of old. But that's just my opinion.

People have different tastes and opinions. Superman,Wonder Woman, and Hal Jordan have large Fanbases which proves that many people find them interesting.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By lilben42

All WB has to do is get Jonathan Nolan and David Goyer to script Justice League.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By lilben42

@Jorgevy: Yeah definitely, I can't wait til a great JL movie comes out. Just so I can laugh at Mark Milar or whatever his name is.

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think "Man of Steel" is the key. If it's good/successful I think WB will have the confidence to move forward. If it's not, than Batman will continue to carry the team. I believe "Man of Steel" will be good. They have some talented people.Yeah, I know Perry White isn't black, and Lois isn't a red-head in the comics. Moot points. Lawrence Fishborne and Amy Adams can act, they'll make us forget it's not exactly like the comics, and we will buy into their interpretations. But..will the actual story/script be any good? I have faith it will be. The trailers, IMHO, are great, so c'mon DC..make it happen!

DaAwesome2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By DaAwesome2

@Eternal19: I will agree about Superman having a large fanbase. How could I not? LOL.

Can't say I agree so much about Hal Jordan and Wonder Woman. Other than the Zero Hour thing and Blackest Night (which wasn't so much about Hal Jordan) has Hal ever had a major crossover arc?

Hell, that GL movie probably hurt his stock. LOL.

Has Wonder Woman ever had more than 2 monthly series featuring her? Not counting crossover, of course. Just regular monthly titles with her as the main character or at least one of the main characters?

TheHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#107  Edited By TheHulk

Hulk hope Man of Steel do awesome at box office and crtiically. Hulk remember the only good Superman movie to date is the John Williams one and Superman II.