• 70 results
#51 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm going with the Man of steel.

#52 Posted by ComicStooge (12850 posts) - - Show Bio

I found Iron Man 3 to be OK. MoS will be amazing, though.

#53 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I found Iron Man 3 to be OK. MoS will be amazing, though.

Pretty much my opinion on the matter, too.

#54 Posted by deaditegonzo (3686 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope MoS is really good. I actually hope the same for Iron Man 3 though. I know which one im more hyped for of course, and if one had to fail for the other to succeed, I know which one id want to succeed. Man of Steel on both counts. But, I do know which one id expect to be more reliable without any information at hand, Iron Man 3. At worst, it will just be ok, MoS at worst will be the most disappointing movie since The Phantom Menace.

#55 Posted by manofsteelrulez (36 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron man 3 will make more money but Man of Steel will be the better movie.

#56 Edited by Battle_Forum_Junkie (8008 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't really judge till both movies are out, but I have high hopes for Man of Steel.

#57 Edited by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

All I can say is Iron Man 3 has set the bar very high for Man of Steel, part of me thinks it can't make it, but the least I think I will get is a good movie and that's all I ask.

#58 Posted by Qpzmg (976 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't watched man of steel yet because it come out 26 of June in Australia but I'm pretty sure it is gone be better than IM3 because iron man 3 was disappointing as hell for me.

#59 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10574 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel is best superhero action movie....EVER!!! I felt like the avengers were fighting weak minions and loki got his ass handed to him by the hulk (funny, yes. Exiting, no). Superman gave us more action than TDK/R (althought Im willing to say TDK has better drama), IM3 and the Avengers combined. I dont think the movie will beat IM3 in box office money but for the first movie in a possible trilogy I think it did better than all. Overall even with my Superman fanboyism I give it a 9/10. Rotten Tomatoes should not influence your dessicion to go see the movie. I plan on buying the DVD and maybe even seeing it multiple times and taking my family to go see it, The Age of Steel has just begun. Viva el Hombre the Fierro.

#60 Posted by Perezite (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say this:

Steel is stronger than Iron.

#61 Posted by Zionis (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@biteme_fanboy: i loved shutter island when i saw it the first time. genius movie with like the most mind fucking plot twist ever lol. why does like noone mention this movie? its so good

#62 Posted by Extremis (3350 posts) - - Show Bio

Hah both these movies suck

#63 Posted by The Stegman (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel was better.

#64 Edited by Black_Claw (2988 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked both, but I'm going with MOS on this one.

#65 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio
#66 Posted by TheManInTheShoe (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

I did not really care for MoS. Too many explosions and the movie was too Zack Snyder for Superman. Iron Man 3, for me.

#67 Posted by jumpstart55 (2278 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha, it wasn't even close Man of Steel easily.

#68 Posted by ccraft (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel was 100x better than IM3

IM3 was hilarious, but I prefer action of comedy.

#69 Posted by MyNameWasDeleted (679 posts) - - Show Bio

Origin movies generally have a more appealing glaze to them, so it's fair to compare and contrast Iron Man 1 to Man of Steel... but to ask to compare a second sequel to an initial offering is already saying that you think Man of Steel is a ''less than'' movie. After seeing both Man of Steel and Iron Man 3 though I have come to conclude that I enjoyed Iron Man 3 more, but Man of Steel was almost as good. It was just too heavy of a film with all the destruction and explosions (though the story was good and the acting was top notch, it just wasn't all that).

#70 Posted by Djangophile (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Both were terrible, but Iron Man had much more artistic value, dialogue that doesnt sound like its from a 3rd grade play, and actually had much better cgi.