• 176 results
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@sandman_ said:

Wait...is it called Batman vs Superman officially?

No, it's still an unofficial rumor at this point.

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@sandman_ said:

Dude, I got some potential bad news....Smurfs 2 comes out a couple of days after Wolverine...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_ said:

@wolverine08 said:

@sandman_ said:

Dude, I got some potential bad news....Smurfs 2 comes out a couple of days after Wolverine...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_ said:

@wolverine08 said:

@sandman_ said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sorry...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandman_ said:

@wolverine08 said:

@sandman_ said:

@wolverine08 said:

@sandman_ said:

Sorry...

Oh great, looks The Wolverine will follow in the footsteps of other CBMs this year, and get manhandled by kids flicks. *sobs*

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#156  Edited By reignmaker

@sandman_: Smurfs got a sequel? Jesus Christ, the garbage we feed our kids nowadays...

Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

this is how the fight should go about. It should please both batman and superman fans

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eternal19: I love that show. As amusing as it is to get people bent out of shape over a hypothetical title, I really expect the fight to be respectful to both characters. I expect Superman's superior power will be clearly demonstrated. And hopefully Batman's intellect will also be showcased. Frankly, if Batman doesn't come off as a complete super genius it will be a complete diss to Supes that this is even a battle.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Guardiandevil83

If the fight goes like, Batman has come to Metropolis, after the invasion to do observation on Superman (secretly of course.) They somehow both learn the others identity, and sort of go back and forth blackmailing the other, and battling verbally, until tensions boil over and they have a little exchange of blows. Clark blitzes Bruce into a wall (as a homage to their first meeting in the animated film based on both their respective shows) Batman then throws an exploding Batarang into Superman's face. It does nothing. Batman then for some reason attempts to punch Superman in the face, when the alien attempts to come forward. Again nothing.

Superman blitzes again, but this time he grabs Batman, by the front of his shirt and lifts him off the ground with one arm. Superman then ask "Are we done here?"

Batman quickly removes from his belt what appears to be very small Suction cups attached to tiny black wire. "Not yet." says the Dark Knight, before kicking off of Superman's chest, tearing free of the iconic Bat Symbol on his own. Batman flips backwards then activates a Taser like current of electricity. Superman is caught off guard, but all around he is fine.

"Seriously? Now are we done?"

Batman circles, throws a Cryo pellet, Clark breaks free, Batman throws smoke pellets Superman blows the smoke away, Batman kicks Superman in the ribs, a punch to the gut, and and cross to the face Silva style. (massive kick) Superman glares, Batman Glares back, then casually says "Yea I'm done."

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I thought they were making World's Finest movie separately from Man of Steel sequel , i don't want Batman in MoS 2 i just want it to stand on its own & allow other nice villains like Luthor or Brainiac to be the attraction

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Sigh*

Kal'smahboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

I would really rather not have a superhero pi$$ing contest between Supes and Bats like they did in Avengers.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Future quote from the film:

Batman: Teaming up is for suckers.

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rustyroy said:

@gambit474 said:

@wolverine08 said:

Lol, Superman fans are going to go crazy over this.

It'd be the same with Batman fans if they did vice versa. There's not going to be any winning with this film's title

Yeah but the Batfans don't go crazy like Superfans, Superfans think he always deserves to be in the front.

@war_killer said:

They should call it "The World's Finest."

That won't draw as many viewers.

@sandman_ said:

@wolverine08: Batman is not Iron Man.

Yeah he's better than Iron Man, call me when Iron Man can own Darkseid.

Actually Batman got owned pretty badly by Darkseid the last time they encountered..

reignmaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Milf. Those kids of hers are basically American royalty when they get older and get their reality TV careers started.

jeanespinosa21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is everybody bitching? in the avengers thor and iron man fought and everybody thought it was epic. We have no news of the movie, it will pretty much be them fighting while lex luthor works in the background then they team up and it is never decided who won. That's pretty much movie 101 so you don't upset the fan base of the two biggest superheroes

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#172  Edited By ccraft

@black_arrow: MoS Superman vs a Nolan Batman, that Batman would lose. So they need to make a pretty awesome Batman if they want to make Batman win sound reasonable. Kryptonite isn't suppose to exist right? So how is Batman going to win?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@black_arrow: MoS Superman vs a Nolan Batman, that Batman would lose. So they need to make a pretty awesome Batman if they want to make Batman win sound reasonable. Kryptonite isn't suppose to exist right? So how is Batman going to win?

Some fans will tell you: Batman uses kryptonian tecnologic and he combines it with his intellect to make a super machine to destroy him. But that is not the point, what I was saying is that fans will find a way to make Batman beat Superman and Superman beat Batman. So if they put the title "Batman vs Superman" or "Superman vs Batman", the battle forums will have to many pointless batman vs superman threads.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@black_arrow: I don't care to much for Battle Threads anymore, it's (Supes vs or DBZ vs or Ben 10 vs) so that forum is already broken to me.

StudentOfJorEl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By StudentOfJorEl

They should call it Man Of Steel: World's Finest or World's Finest: Public Enemies.

Vaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I'm excited for this.