Man Of Steel II:Olga Kurylenko as Wonder Woman?+ Nightwing

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

http://ca.movies.yahoo.com/news/man-steel-sequel-olga-kurylenko-testing-wonder-woman-221416337.html

Another week, another smattering of "Man of Steel" sequel casting rumors!

The buzz this week claims that two beloved characters from the DC Universe will make an appearance in the Batman Vs. Superman film: Wonder Woman and Nightwing.

According to a Schmoes Know source, "Oblivion" beauty Olga Kurylenko (also a Bond girl in "Quantum of Solace") is currently testing to play the Amazonian warrior princess in the Zack Snyder-directed movie.

Jaimie Alexander, who plays Sif in Marvel's "Thor" franchise, also may be a contender for the coveted role, as she recently revealed she'd met with producers regarding a female role in the movie, she said recently while moderating an AMC panel.

Additionally, The Latino Review claimed a trusted source has let it slip that Dick Grayson, aka Nightwing, will be in the movie as well.

According to the website, a breakdown for the film reveals the producers are looking for a younger version of a "John Hawkes-type" (John Hawkes starred in "The Sessions" with Helen Hunt and "Winter's Bone" with Jennifer Lawrence, and can currently be seen on HBO's "Eastbound & Down.")

The movie is reportedly also in need of a Caucasian stuntman/martial arts expert, who is 5' 10" tall (John Hawkes is also 5' 10").

The website also reported that the film will take place in a time where Bruce Wayne and Dick Grayson haven't spoken in years.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gabranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that Batman is supposed to be "tired after years of fighting crime" and "not speaking to Nightwing for years" sets the table for Tim Drake becoming Robin in a solo Batman movie. It's known that Robin was always able to pull Batman out of depression "most of the time".

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

I like Olga but they really need a stronger acting talent to play WW.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

@extremis said:

I like Olga but they really need a stronger acting talent to play WW.

Not to mention Olga isn't exactly looking like a warrior woman. Jamie Alexander or Gina Carano will be better.

Extremis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 55

@kairan1979: true and I like Gina too, but once again that role demands a good actor.

Jaimie Alexander has the look and the acting chops IMO. She's head and shoulders above her competition.

Avatar image for terrybogard2014
TerryBogard2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Damn it i don't care if shes to old now.I vote lucy lawless

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DEGRAAF

@gabranth said:

The fact that Batman is supposed to be "tired after years of fighting crime" and "not speaking to Nightwing for years" sets the table for Tim Drake becoming Robin in a solo Batman movie. It's known that Robin was always able to pull Batman out of depression "most of the time".

I would like to see that in a new Batman film. Idk if i would want to see an origin story for Tim though. Batman could be tired and not talking to Dick (more like Dick not talking to Bruce) bc of a recent death of the 2nd robin.

I would really like Jamie Alexander to play Wonder Woman

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RDClip

I really like Olga. She's a beautiful woman and a very good actress. However, she is wrong to play Wondy. She is way too skinny and her accent is still very strong.