Making Comparisons

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Edited By Blood1991

My first blog post “I’ve been here over a year and never made one”. I’ve decieded to make my blog some food for thought and ask my fellow Viners to look for comparisons between their top three characters or just three of their favorite characters.

My three favorites are

Storm

Hawkeye

And

Captain America

A weird grouping I admit, but they actually share quite a few common and uncommon similarities

1. All three are Avengers "Storm is questionable, but we will see".

2. All three have blue eyes.

3. Each have bad ass significant others. Ororo has Tchalla, Clint has Jessica, and Steve has Sharon.

4. All three have Led teams. I like leaders apparently.

5. Each were playable in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 "guess who my three fighters were" and usable in Avengers Alliance.

6. Each have strict morals, yet have to extremes in situations that call for it.

7. Each were against hero registration, though Clint didn't appear until after the event, but after meeting Kate he pulled a Spiderman and turned on Tony.

8. Each have been in films and cartoons.

9. Each had skrull "who do you trust" teasers in Secret Invasion. Alot of charcaters did, but hey I thought it was cool.

No Caption Provided

10. All three have Ultimate counter parts.

11. All three have led special ops teams. Steve and Clint led Secret Avengers, and Ororo is leading X-Men's security recon team.

12. Each have gone away from their usual look and fighting style. Ororo through her depowered Mohawk stage, Clint through Goliath and Ronin and Steve in his Nomad and Super Soldier identities.

13. Each has proposed or been propsed to.

14. Each has battled the Hulk

15. Each has teamed up with Spiderman in a team up book.

No Caption Provided

16. They are all primarily team players.

17. Each have killed, though hold strong morals against it. Another reason I love all three.

18. Each has been touched and ruined by Bendis. I really despise that man.

19.Each are core members of their respective teams.

20. Each are owned by Marvel... I'm running out of similarities.

I came up with twenty, and may post more.