#1 Posted by jobbernos (1420 posts) - - Show Bio

anyone want to make aquaman cooler or more popular turning him into a meme? like how batmans a meme and it made him cooler.

funny way how i thought of this idea was when i was playing a mmo and someone asked "whats the max level of this game?" and someone said "30 for everyone unless your aquaman then the max level is 100."

#2 Posted by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

That one count?
#3 Posted by Referee (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20443 posts) - - Show Bio

@Referee said:

Best one I've seen in a while.

#5 Posted by xxxddd (3593 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Lunact_And_Manic said:


That one count?

Genius.

#6 Posted by BlackWind (7188 posts) - - Show Bio

Let Aquaman's badassery show itself, don't shove it down people's throats.

#7 Edited by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh buoy this dolphinitely isn't going to end well.

#8 Posted by tomlikesfries (4867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

Oh buoy this dolphinitely isn't going to end well.

I know right! This thread is crab.

#9 Edited by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@Strider92 said:

Oh buoy this dolphinitely isn't going to end well.

I know right! This thread is crab.

You said that on porpoise didn't you? I now declare this thread a fish thread.......it better go swimmingly or I will batter you!

#10 Edited by tomlikesfries (4867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@Strider92 said:

Oh buoy this dolphinitely isn't going to end well.

I know right! This thread is crab.

You said that on porpoise didn't you? I now declare this thread a fish thread.......it better go swimmingly or I will batter you!

Shut up, or I shell krill you.

#11 Posted by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries said:

@Strider92 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@Strider92 said:

Oh buoy this dolphinitely isn't going to end well.

I know right! This thread is crab.

You said that on porpoise didn't you? I now declare this thread a fish thread.......it better go swimmingly or I will batter you!

Shut up, or I'll krill you.

Well that was random....anyone would think you were posting just for the halibut.

#12 Edited by tomlikesfries (4867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@Strider92 said:

@tomlikesfries said:

@Strider92 said:

Oh buoy this dolphinitely isn't going to end well.

I know right! This thread is crab.

You said that on porpoise didn't you? I now declare this thread a fish thread.......it better go swimmingly or I will batter you!

Shut up, or I'll krill you.

Well that was random....anyone would think you were posting just for the halibut.

Lol, you beat me.. But hey, according to wikipedia these are called penis fish.

#13 Edited by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: Oh well good try. Doesn't matter my fish puns were starting to wear fin i'll bait I couldn't have kept it up for much longer. The sheer scale of it was starting to take its toll on my thinking ability. The replies were about to get bad....eely bad.

#14 Posted by tomlikesfries (4867 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: LOL, awesome. Have a cookie, sir:

#15 Posted by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomlikesfries: Oh my cod thanks! This is better than the sole reply I thought I was going to get when I started this off. I think I might be hooked on this fish theme for a while.

#16 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34991 posts) - - Show Bio
@Strider92: ARRRRGH
#17 Posted by Strider92 (16833 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jonny_Anonymous: what are you carping on about?

#18 Posted by thespideyguy (2650 posts) - - Show Bio

Is there something fishy going on here.