Luck vs Prep (Batman vs Long shot)

BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both in character and standard gear.

Start 50'apart in a random crowded metro setting.

How much prep time does batman need to overcomeovercome Longshot's luck?

Fight is KO/Submission

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman with prep solos the entire multiverse.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jmarshmallow
sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Eh, the Batman meme isn't funny anymore...

As for this battle, if its a random encounter, there's no way Batman can win this. Events work on probability and luck-based powers will override any conventional tactics that Batman can resort to.

If Batman has prep, its kind of uncertain. However, if Batman can figure out how to utilize the luck-based powers to his own advantage he might be able to outwit Longshot for a win. Or invent some machine to shut down Longshot's powers.

I don't know how Batman can do that, but he will find a way - DC has always demonstrated that Batman will eventually win no matter what. And Longshot isn't exactly omnipotent nor high-tier opponent.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

As for this battle, if its a random encounter, there's no way Batman can win this. Events work on probability and luck-based powers will override any conventional tactics that Batman can resort to.

If Batman has prep, its kind of uncertain. However, if Batman can figure out how to utilize the luck-based powers to his own advantage he might be able to outwit Longshot for a win. Or invent some machine to shut down Longshot's powers.

I don't know how Batman can do that, but he will find a way - DC has always demonstrated that Batman will eventually win no matter what. And Longshot isn't exactly omnipotent nor high-tier opponent.

You think we're kidding? Batman curbstomped the Spectre with casual ease, he could conquer the multiverse with prep.

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aange4315 said:

@sacredweapons said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

You think we're kidding? Batman curbstomped the Spectre with casual ease, he could conquer the multiverse with prep.

Oh yeah, I just read some threads posted by Wenjun Chew along with the "Church" thread and I think I had a rough idea of what happened in the past.

You guys had mistaken Wenjun... he had never said that Batman can solo the entire DC/Marvel. In fact he had specifically and explicitly stated that Batman has no chance against the likes of Eternity and above abstract entities no matter how much prep he can muster.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mysticmedivh said:

@aange4315 said:

@sacredweapons said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Oh yeah, I just read some threads posted by Wenjun Chew along with the "Church" thread and I think I had a rough idea of what happened in the past.

You guys had mistaken Wenjun... he had never said that Batman can solo the entire DC/Marvel. In fact he had specifically and explicitly stated that Batman has no chance against the likes of Eternity and above abstract entities no matter how much prep he can muster.

You dare speak such blasphemy to a devout disciple of Wenjun Chew?

Mystic, feel free to excommunicate this heretic when you see fit.

Jmarshmallow

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aange4315 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@aange4315 said:

@sacredweapons said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Jmarshmallow

Allow me to destroy your cult.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-1526509/

"I never said he can beat the Living Tribunal with prep. Eternity alone is far stronger than TTGL (STTGL on the other hand *might* be a different story)."

You were saying?

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@aange4315 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@aange4315 said:

@sacredweapons said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Jmarshmallow

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-1526509/

"I never said he can beat the Living Tribunal with prep. Eternity alone is far stronger than TTGL (STTGL on the other hand *might* be a different story)."

You were saying?

The mighty Wenjun was just trying to ease the rustled hearts of savage mortal men.

Notice that he didn't say Batman couldn't beat Living Tribunal either.

Jmarshmallow

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aange4315: You have spoken poorly of Lord Wenjun.

PREPARE TO DIE !!!

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jmarshmallow said:

@aange4315 said:

@mysticmedivh said:

@aange4315 said:

@sacredweapons said:

@jmarshmallow said:

@mysticmedivh said:

Jmarshmallow

You were saying?

Do not speak ill of our lord for trying to calm you by telling you what you wanted to hear. He simply was thinking 8 steps ahead. Everything he does he does for a reason."We prep all day we prep all night". Church Of Chew.

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BlackLegRaph
AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons: @ultragreenboy: @jmarshmallow:

The only beings that are "infinitely stronger" than Batman would probably be Eternity-level and above beings.

Batman cannot take out Eternity with the Infinity Gauntlet because in the first place Batman does not have the gauntlet so he needs to take the step of wearing it. If he were to approach to wear the gauntlet Eternity would have known (Its omniscient) and stopped Batman from doing so.

Wenjun Chew

Source: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-1526509/

Try again. Tsk tsk. You guys don't know your "lord" well enough.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aange4315: it's you who don't get what they are doing. this is the other side of wenjun's effect in this forum, there are people who hate him and there are people who are greatly amused of his antics enough to create a so called religion to it. learn to read the lines next time.

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: Oh I do understand what they're doing. Its all a joke and I'm in on it, but I just wanted to point out that Wenjun Chew's "feats" had been greatly exaggerated.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aange4315: you don't know half of it and it's even worse on the other forums.

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By AAnge4315
Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aange4315: he's particularly know on another forum as calculating the chances of defeating someone. his most absurd was calculating the chance of batman defeating living tribunal (it's higher than 20% according to him)

AAnge4315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees: oh you mean that horrid troll forum aka lounge.moviecodec.com?

I followed on reading Wenjun Chew threads until I reached that forum and had a laugh over there. The Wenjun of CV seems rather different from the Wenjun of Moviecodec, they might be different people posing?

Regardless I am sure as hell sure even the Moviecodec Wenjun did not say that Batman can beat the Living Tribunal: "I can’t think of a way where Batman can overcome Living Tribunal, this probably would be the first time where he would rely on allies. Perhaps Nightwing, Robin, Batgirl, Catwoman can lend a hand here."

The statement's quite a riot I'd agree.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kyrees

@aange4315: still the same person. only he had the audacity to name all his accounts like that and spanned multiple forums. whether it was the same person or a different one became irrelevant when he started using key phrases and logic again and again.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sacredweapons: @ultragreenboy: @jmarshmallow:

The only beings that are "infinitely stronger" than Batman would probably be Eternity-level and above beings.

Batman cannot take out Eternity with the Infinity Gauntlet because in the first place Batman does not have the gauntlet so he needs to take the step of wearing it. If he were to approach to wear the gauntlet Eternity would have known (Its omniscient) and stopped Batman from doing so.

Wenjun Chew

Source: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/batman-vs-tengen-toppa-gurren-lagann-1526509/

Try again. Tsk tsk. You guys don't know your "lord" well enough.

Oh you poor, deluded soul.

Can't you see the Wise and Merciful Wenjun was merely giving our feebles minds a Parable so that we could even begin to fathom his unquenchable wisdom?

Clearly, he only said those words so that we wouldn't get disoriented from the powerful words he was saying. Oh, our Wenjun is wise indeed!

For if he had come at us straight with his immaculate equation on how adding prep time and Batfamily members increases the Bat's chance of winning, surely many of us would have turned away at such a seemingly ridiculous idea! But he eased us into it, so that we too may slowly see the light.

Jmarshmallow

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both in character and standard gear.

Start 50'apart in a random crowded metro setting.

How much prep time does batman need to overcomeovercome Longshot's luck?

Fight is KO/Submission

Here:

In a actual Comic fight Batman wouldn't need prep he would be inadvertently prepared anyway.

In a Comic Vine fight:

I don't know who do you think would win? Who ever you say *Shrugs* guess they'd win.

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Jmarshmallow
BrianBurris44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was gonna say inb4 the batman solos the multiverse wank but thanks to CERTAIN people i now have to say inb4 batman solo's the omniverse