(Lucifer) Vertigo vs New 52

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I am a huge fan of Angels and Devine beings so it is no shocker that I am a fan of the Morningstar and the the Demiurge, but this questions has been festering for a while. What in the heck happened to the nigh Omnipotent Lucifer of the Vertigo comics? He could literally do just about anything he could imagine and 99% of the beings he encountered feared him. Why does he seem less powerful and confident in the New 52 verse? I mean he is like waaaaaaaaaaaaaay depowered or something. Can anyone explain?

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Vertigo Lucifer stomps (Plus he's way better).

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven no idea why he was so depowered in the N52 but I'm pretty sure he was killed in the one arc he was apart of.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jwwprod: I agree lol. BUt I was asking why they depowered him so badly. He is an awesome character. I don't want him ruined.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arturocalakayvee: He just seemed far less potent than he did in Vertigo. Vertigo Lucifer has to be one of the greatest and most powerful characters in Comics in my opinion. But I feel that the New 52 has ruined his reputation and image. And when did he die?

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kidchipotle

@rijehu: He was killed in Sword of Sorcery #5. Which means he was killed in a book nobody really read.

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't even heard of it until now. Was it even epic?