Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aquaman01: would prefer if they did a movie instead of a tv show but im happy. I just wonder who they will get to play Lucy. The piano bar aspect is kinda odd. Looks like DC is dominating the small screen while Marvel is dominating the big screen.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Lucifer airing on Fox? Seems appropriate.

aquaman01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

@aquaman01: would prefer if they did a movie instead of a tv show but im happy. I just wonder who they will get to play Lucy. The piano bar aspect is kinda odd. Looks like DC is dominating the small screen while Marvel is dominating the big screen.

I think they mentioned the piano bar just because the real plot starts with him there and it becomes so complex that they could spoil the comic/show in a summary as the whole part of Lucifer is you don't know what Lucifer is actually planning.

At least, that is what I am hoping for.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@those_eyes said:

I think they mentioned the piano bar just because the real plot starts with him there and it becomes so complex that they could spoil the comic/show in a summary as the whole part of Lucifer is you don't know what Lucifer is actually planning.

At least, that is what I am hoping for.

hmmm true. im excited to see it.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Fallschirmjager

They ordered a pilot.

Not sure its the best fit for the channel though.