#1 Posted by PortlandsBatman (208 posts) - - Show Bio

Who is the most polarizing hero/villain? For example: I love Bane, while others hate him, and there aren't many in between.

#2 Posted by YoungJustice (6840 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Harley Quinn, others find her stupid and annoying.

#3 Posted by Manwhohaseverything (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on reading these forums, I think Superman clearly falls into that category.

#4 Posted by Joygirl (19913 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman and Joker both. But, as far as the furthest extremes go, Storm by a mile.

#5 Posted by soduh2 (865 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#6 Posted by krilling (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

I love the Love Sausage.

#7 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, I can't explain why tho

#8 Posted by davelecave (1113 posts) - - Show Bio

Probably Superman.

#9 Posted by joshmightbe (24885 posts) - - Show Bio

I can understand why some people would love Superman, he's one of the first heroes, probably the most famous and has had some great stories, I have no explanation for the extreme hate he gets tho. I get that not everyone is going to like a character but there are some on here that act like Superman killed their mom or something.

#10 Posted by Cap10nate (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

For me, it's Deadpool. I know a lot of people love him but I just find him immature and irritating.

I can understand the Superman hate. He is the first famous superhero and has been consistently hailed as the best for 70+ years. So everyone who thinks their favorite character is the best will think that they should get more recognition but don't because of Supes. So he has the most fans but also the most detractors. I would compare him to the Yankees. The Yankees have been consistently good for a very long time. If you ever look at polls of who the favorite baseball team is . . . it's the Yankees. If you look a poll on who the most hated team is . . . it's the Yankees. Success brings love from those who are fans but hatred from those who are fans of other teams/characters/or anything else really.

#11 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6824 posts) - - Show Bio

Like wolverine but ppl hate him and hate hal jordon but has a lot of fans.

#12 Posted by quirky_anecdotes (344 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Kid Omega because he's a punk. Most people hate Kid Omega because he's a punk.

#13 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

superman he gets an extremely high amount of love and an extremely high amount of hate, most of the hate is due to ignorance though

#14 Posted by The_Tree (7435 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy Gardner, Hal Jordan, Damian Wayne, Cyclops, and Green Arrow. I love them all, but many people seem to hate them, especially Guy, Hal, and Cyclops.

#15 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Hulk

Superman

#16 Posted by Liara (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@YoungJustice said:

I love Harley Quinn, others find her stupid and annoying.

this. Same with Deadpool.

#17 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure how true this is, but I like John Stewart as the best green lantern. I don't really like Hal Jordan. Idk if people really hate John, but I know some people dislike him.

#18 Posted by Inverno (13217 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man after the Civil War

Wolverine for being overused

and Storm at least according to this site.

#19 Posted by The Stegman (24306 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, you either love him, or hate him, I haven't come across many who just ''like'' him.