• 108 results
k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Well, it turns out the skins they were teasing last week are part of two different packs. The first, dubbed "The Bad Girls," includes new attire for Catwoman, Harley Quinn and Wonder Woman. The other, called "Teen Titans," gives you new digs for Deathstroke, Cyborg, and Raven. Check 'em all out below.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Additionally, Batgirl has been confirmed as the second DLC character and no release date has been announced for her. That makes me wonder if the rumors are true, which means Zod and Scorpion would be next. All of these costumes will become available tomorrow. Also ready for download tomorrow is the first DLC character, Lobo ($4.99, or free if you have the Season Pass), and a Flashpoint skin for Batman (which is free for everyone, so huzzah!). The skin packs will cost $2.99 each and are not covered by the Season Pass. Viners, are you getting any of the DLC? Also, check the homepage tomorrow to see if we think Lobo's worth the $4.99!

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I didn't think Raven could look worse than before, but here you go. She used to look like a man but now she looks like an ape.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Sounds like a good and appropriate way of giving away the DLC Skins, although there should be an option for separate DLC Skin purchases, like the separate DLC Character purchases.

Still a bit bummed about Batgirl though.

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By rav4

Just when I thought they couldn't make Raven any uglier...

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

@ravager4 said:

Anything is possible.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SmashBrawler

@ravager4 said:

Hey, maybe she'll look better in the actual game!

Ha ha, who am I kidding.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By BR_Havoc

I just really wish Zod and Scorpion are rumors I mean season pass owners already got one useless character in Batgirl please do not go 1 for 4. Other then that I will by the bad girl skin pack think I will pass on the titans pack.

Daywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IT'S A GOOD GAME, BUT THE MAIN THING IS THAT I GET TO STOMP MY BUDDY (WHO'S AN INSANELY BIASED BAT-MAN FAN) USING SUPERMAN, DEATHSTROKE, CYBORG, AQUAMAN, GREEN ARROW, SHAZAAM, AND THE JOKER!!! .....IF YOU LEARN HOW TO USE HIM, DEATHSROKE IS A PRETTY SOLID FIGHTER IN THE GAME AS WELL AS AQUAMAN AND CYBORG TOO FOR THAT MATTER.....

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

Im picking up Lobo and both of the skin packs. im hoping that Zod and Scorpion are still rumors.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do they have them in such horrible poses?

FoxxFireArt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

If Batgirl is in it, does that mean we could get a Cassandra Cain skin? They have Batman Beyond and Damian/Nightwing.

Cavemold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 87

Getting the titans pack and already bought the season pass

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I think Zod will be fun! And I thought the skins were supposed to be free...

I'm definitely excited for LOBO, and I'm getting but skin packs!

(HELP) I only have $5 left on PSN can you use a debit card on PSN? Because I filled out my billing info, but I have no idea how to use it

P.S Stop about the faces already lol, you can barely see them when you use the actual character. I'm sure she will look awesome when shes far away.

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod and scorpion need to be in this game they just have to be. Also a man of steel skin with the Voise of Henry carvil would also be awesome.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#15  Edited By Teerack

Mmmmmh dem legs.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By Uncanny_Doom

A DLC pack called Bad Girls, with Wonder Woman sharing the company of Catwoman and Harley Quinn. >_>

Regardless, I'm buying. Wish they had a few more per pack though. Street Fighter IV has similarly priced costume packs with five, rather than three costumes.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

I think Zod will be fun! And I thought the skins were supposed to be free...

I'm definitely excited for LOBO, and I'm getting but skin packs!

(HELP) I only have $5 left on PSN can you use a debit card on PSN? Because I filled out my billing info, but I have no idea how to use it

P.S Stop about the faces already lol, you can barely see them when you use the actual character. I'm sure she will look awesome when shes far away.

the season pass explicitly statestat you get 4 dlc characters and a set of Flashpoint skins. anyone who told you otherwise was full of doodie.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: I was referring to the 100 skins that Boon talked about, I must have misunderstood the article. But from what I remembered he said something about free skins..

Ganthetsward20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Got the season pass pumped for flashpoint batman. Not happy about batgirl (should have used Batwoman) getting both dlc skin packs I think. I'm happy about lobo and wish the remaing DLC have similar standing in Dc like Etrigan and Booster Gold.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@avenging_x_bolt: I was referring to the 100 skins that Boon talked about, I must have misunderstood the article. But from what I remembered he said something about free skins..

thats in the compatibility pack which comes with each character. Lobo's compatibility gives you a flashpoint Batman skin.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will this be be available at midnight or some time tomorrow?

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
Fallen_Crippled

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven looks hideous. It seems they don't put much effort in her. I'd like her with paler skin.

Poses are ugly also. Deathstroke looks cool though.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

if you know how to use him Sinestro is one of the best characters in game, give me some of his skins!

mpgeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Catwoman looks alright, I'll probably get that pack. I ain't touching any pack with Raven, they ruined her in this game.

jawshreeder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By jawshreeder

I'm glad they split the costumes up the way they did. Definitely getting the classic Harley pack. I have the season pass, so Lobo will be fraggin' bastiches quicker than you can say feetal's gizz!

Batgirl is a bit of a disappointment. Vote for Martian Manhunter! https://twitter.com/noobde/status/307934148922839040

saoakden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've seen the Catwoman costume before. I think it was on one of the covers to her series. I think sometime in the 2000 something I think. Bummer that the costumes aren't free with the Season pass. I hope to RAO the release Zod. I would love to see Zod vs Regime Superman fight each other get them to clash and maybe say something You will Kneel Before Zod or You will Kneel, something among the lines of making the other Kryptonian kneel. I get how Regime Superman is one huge reference to Zod, but it be cool to see them fight. Who knows, maybe they'll release more DLC characters after these for are done, and by maybe I mean hope because there are a number of characters I would want to see in the game.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avenging_x_bolt: Ed Boon said this in an interview

"There's a ton of them. Giving people costumes is the way we can push the other content. For instance, if you download Lobo, we want it so you can play Lobo against me, but I need to have the Lobo content on my machine for you to use him against me. The way we're going to do that is to give away costumes. When you get your free costumes, you'll also get the necessary content to be compatible with everyone, so there's no issue of people not having downloads."

What does this mean!?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saoakden: Agreed, Zod will probably be awesome, I have a feeling that he might be my main for a bit.

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

So about that riot I mentioned earlier for J'onn.....

mattwing87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm bored of the game already so probably not. I do have the season pass so I'll get Lobo for sure.

Uncanny_Doom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft said:

@avenging_x_bolt: Ed Boon said this in an interview

"There's a ton of them. Giving people costumes is the way we can push the other content. For instance, if you download Lobo, we want it so you can play Lobo against me, but I need to have the Lobo content on my machine for you to use him against me. The way we're going to do that is to give away costumes. When you get your free costumes, you'll also get the necessary content to be compatible with everyone, so there's no issue of people not having downloads."

What does this mean!?

Previously fighting games without on-disc DLC have required players to download compatibility patches every time a new character released. If you tried to use a character and someone didn't have the compatibility patch, the game would kick you back to the menu. NRS is including the compatibility files in the free costume DLC to minimize this problem from happening.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#32  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

I like Catwoman and Raven, honestly.

BobbyP1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BobbyP1234

I still want Red Hood and Huntress.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Although I'm sure she isnt gonna be a dlc but I wish tigress was a dlc character she was insanely strong in young justice and does anyone know if you can buy the red son skin pack I know that it was a pre order promotion but I was wondering if you can still get it?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: I really want to try Raven out, she seems like she would be fun

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#36  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@ccraft said:

@jedixman: I really want to try Raven out, she seems like she would be fun

She's already in the game. I just haven't gotten a handle on her playstyle quite yet.

sho3s22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why are these not covered by the season pass? (besides lobo) I will probably buy the Teen Titans purely for the Cyborg skin...But i never play as Harley, Catwoman, or Wonder Woman so I will Not be buying that one for sure.

Stormbox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I dont think it gets much worse than raven's face here

AlKusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By AlKusanagi

Raven is such a butterface in the game.

Actually, most of the female characters look pretty horrid.

mjbiebs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its a joke they are already releasing DLC, it should have been included in the game. They are so greedy, it's ridiculous.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always thought season passes covered all DLC. I mean seriously? $2.99 for 3 skins? All I wan't is classic Slade and Harely. I'm sure I'll get those "If you don't want it don't buy it." people. Yeah I get that. But it isn't worth the price. At least when they made the "Klassic" skins it came with 4 retro skins that had extra fatalities. Plus, I personally think skins are important in fighting games.

ZZoMBiE13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ZZoMBiE13

So... wow. What's the point of calling it a "Season Pass" if it doesn't get me everything. That's a crock of shit right there.

Are game makers going to start trying to double sell anything else? I'm not typically the type of person who complains about DLC. As a concept I don't think it's the worst thing ever. But "SEASON PASS" should be everything that comes out for a set period of time, lined out in the purchase agreement.

Regas13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Regas13

No Nightwing disco suit skin in the teen titans pack? haha

JamDamage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Teen Titans without a Nightwing or even a Robin suit for Nightwing? 4.99 for Lobo is a good price. I thought it was going to be more.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sho3s22 said:

why are these not covered by the season pass? (besides lobo) I will probably buy the Teen Titans purely for the Cyborg skin...But i never play as Harley, Catwoman, or Wonder Woman so I will Not be buying that one for sure.

because the season pass only covers the flashpoint pack and 3 dlc characters

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By evilvegeta74
DKing_CiCADA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No disco Nightwing???

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_mighty_monarch
The Mighty Monarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1450

Scorpion? WHY?

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

So... wow. What's the point of calling it a "Season Pass" if it doesn't get me everything. That's a crock of shit right there.

Are game makers going to start trying to double sell anything else? I'm not typically the type of person who complains about DLC. As a concept I don't think it's the worst thing ever. But "SEASON PASS" should be everything that comes out for a set period of time, lined out in the purchase agreement.

it gets you all of the characters for a set period of time. correct?