Looking For new Suggestions!!

elconquistador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi everyone! I'm new here and I'm looking for new comic suggestions to start reading! My fave or Superman, Batman, and X-Men. I'm currently up to date on the new Superman/Superwoman series. What else should I read? Was is new out there? I just got back into comic six months ago and I'm trying to get back up to date. what is your favorite series?

Thank you!

iaconpoint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By iaconpoint

I dunno, but you better get some answers before some one calls the teachers and they lock this thread.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By JakeN7

*scratches head*

Superman/Superwoman? Either that's a book I don't know about or you're about to piss off a lot of Wonder Woman fans.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You should check out Uncanny X-Men and Uncanny Avengers for the X-Men.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

read everything from Valiant.

Project_Worm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

Jphu8414

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Jphu8414

If you're a big fan of Superman I recommend Action Comics if you dont want to start all the way back at #1 then you can start with with writer Greg Pak (issues 25-onwards)

Superman Unchained is also a very good Superman book written by Batman writer Scott Snyder(who is one of the best in my opinion)

Speaking of Batman, The Batman series isexcellent and I highly recommend reading the entire series, but you could just start on issue 21-onwards which is apart of the Zero Year arc highlighting the beginning of Bruce Wayne's career as Batman

The new weekly Batman Eternal series is also a good place to start, it is essentially the "main" Batman title showing off what's happening currently.

As for the X-Men I recommend Uncanny X-Men (focusing on Cyclops and his team), All-New X-Men (focusing on Kitty Pryde and a time displaced original 5 X-Men), and X-Men (featuring a heavy female cast such as Storm, Jubilee, Psylocke, and Rachel Grey.

Other cool titles I like: Wonder Woman (I think that's what you mean when you say Superwoman right?) her solo title is amazing, Green Arrow (issues 17-onwards with writer Jeff Lemore). Thor:God of Thunder, and Hawkeye.

Lots of good stuff though, have fun choosing and happy readings!