Posted by director421 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been going through all the books on my pull list and I would like to add some books but would like some advice from the Comic Vine community on what you guys are really enjoying and what would be worth my limited and hard earned dollars. I am mostly a DC reader and the books on my list are as follows: Aquaman, Batman, Batman: The dark Knight, Superman, Batgirl, Batman, Justice League, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Action Comics, Detective Comics, Superior Spider-Man, Avengers Arena, Thunderbolts, Punisher: War Zone, My Little Pony, Daredevil: End of Days, Justice League of America, Earth 2, Star Wars, Uncanny X-Men, Saga, All-New X-Men, Justice League Dark. There are a several of those books that I am about to drop and I am looking for advice on some of the better Marvel Now, DC and some good independent tiles. I am loving Saga and I will try pretty much any genre. Just looking to see what you guys think. Hit me up with your suggestions and maybe a brief synopsis of the story. Any ideas you could throw my way would be greatly appreciated!

#1 Posted by dondave (26446 posts) - - Show Bio

@director421:

Invincible, Green Arrow ( Jeff Lemire writing it), Red Hood and The Outlaws, Green Lantern, Nightwing, Indestrcutible Hulk, Deathstroke, Thor: God of Thunder, Aquaman

#2 Posted by SmashBrawler (4729 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible, Bloodshot and Demon Knights.

#3 Posted by Catsnlynne (904 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Hawkman.

#4 Posted by sagejonathan (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor: God of Thunder

X-O Manowar

Green Lantern

P.S. You said Batman twice, although I can understand why.

#5 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan: because it's Batman AND batman the dark knight. two different titles

also, I'd say Invincible for sure and maybe Thor God of Thunder

#6 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

I second invincible and Green Lantern. Also I don't know if you're a tpb guy but there's a miniseries called I Kill Giants that I absolutely love.

#7 Posted by sagejonathan (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jorgevy:He said Batman, Batman: The Dark Knight, and Batman again. Look again.

#8 Posted by director421 (44 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. I really appreciate the feedback and response! If you have more just keep sending them my way. You guys are awesome!

#9 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@sagejonathan: ah, right, I see it. probably meant Batwoman