• 68 results
Posted by BeautifulTemptress (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently I was often notice that one of the main reasons why Smallville Season 11 and Superman Unchained more popular than all other comics with Superman because in the comic Lois plays a considerable role.Released at the end of July, "Superman. Annual 2" in which the main role was given to the Lois Lane is sold better than "Superman" and "Action Comics." DC should pay attention to this result and increase the her role of the two comics about Superman.And to release her solo series.

Smallville Season 11SUPERMAN UNCHAINEDSUPERMAN ANNUAL #2
#1 Posted by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio

She really deserves more attention.If Superman. Annual 2" sold well worth DC release a solo series Lois.Be a reporter's not easy.

#2 Posted by RDClip (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

Lois Lane: Investigative Reporter. I'd read it.

#3 Posted by Superwondy (134 posts) - - Show Bio

If the DC does not want to lose all the fans, then they should pay more attention to Lois.

#4 Posted by Squalleon (4626 posts) - - Show Bio

People forget that this year is also Lois Lane's 75th birthday.

#5 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@squalleon: I think that not everybody forgot about it.I hope, that to the eightieth anniversary, DC realize that Lois important part of the mythology Superman of and exclude the character who has the most fans illogical.

#6 Posted by JetiiMitra (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

I've never reeaally cared about Lois.

#7 Posted by Vampire1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

That makes it clear that for many Lois much more preferable than Wonder Woman.

#8 Posted by batpala (339 posts) - - Show Bio

[Loudly petitions once more for at least a Lois Lane one shot to celebrate her 75th anniversary]

Personally I know a huge chunk of people that would buy that as quickly as possible, including myself and I don't even want to touch New 52 at the moment.

#9 Edited by KeeperWorlds (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Lois much more popular than amazon.

I think that the main reason why SUPERMAN UNCHAINED more popular than Superman and Action Comics - because the role of Lois increased, unlike these two comics.

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED attracts the attention of fans of Lois and thanks to this comic is more successful than the Justice League.

#10 Posted by LP (675 posts) - - Show Bio

No Lois = no Superman

#11 Edited by ScarletTanager (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@lp said:

No Lois = no Superman

Superman + Lois = FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

#12 Posted by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Bring back Lois Lane comics!

And bring back Superman's Pal while you're at it!

#13 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (237 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

You really like Lois, huh? Ok

#15 Posted by ScarletTanager (30 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_ said:

You really like Lois, huh? Ok

The Lois lot of fans and I'm one of them.She is an example to follow.

#16 Posted by RDClip (1131 posts) - - Show Bio

@keeperworlds: I'm a big fan of Lois as a character, but she isn't the reason Superman: Unchained is doing great sales. It is a brand new book drawn by one of the most well known and like artists working today and writen by a superstar writer about a well loved hero during a year in which DC is really pushing him.

#17 Posted by Bruxae (13984 posts) - - Show Bio

Im on the fence about a solo series but she definetly should get more attention, I love when she shows up.

#18 Posted by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

I could care less about Lois Lane.

#19 Posted by PowerHerc (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran said:

I've never reeaally cared about Lois.

This.

#20 Posted by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: If you're not interested Lois, then why comment on this blog?

#21 Posted by JetiiMitra (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: If you're not interested Lois, then why comment on this blog?

Because I wanted to express my opinion. I'm sorry if it hurt you.

#22 Posted by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I do not mind that you express your opinion.I'm just surprised that you have commented on the blog about the character who you are not interested.

I never comment on any blog or forum about a character who I'm not interested.

#23 Edited by JetiiMitra (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

@mitran: I do not mind that you express your opinion.I'm just surprised that you have commented on the blog about the character who you are not interested.

I never comment on any blog or forum about a character who I'm not interested.

See now, but this affects a character I am interested in. So I disagree with the OP and go on my way.

You keep doing you.

#24 Posted by KeeperWorlds (22 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip: I agree with you.But only partly.Scott Snyder good writer, and Jim Lee draws well.But all the same, in this comics shown more the relationship between Clark and Lois.In this comic Lois given more attention than in the other two comics.

#25 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: How is her possible not to love?Beautiful, smart, brave girl.She is ready to sacrifice himself to save the others.

#26 Posted by batkevin74 (10865 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by KillerFrost (33 posts) - - Show Bio

They are obliged to pay more attention to Lois. Stupid on their part to exclude characters that have the most fans.

Certainly it is desirable that she was in the romantic relations with Clark, but all the same it is impossible to forget what Lois important part of mythology of the Superman.

#28 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@rdclip said:

Lois Lane: Investigative Reporter. I'd read it.

#29 Edited by Avengers (11 posts) - - Show Bio

@sandman_: How is her possible not to love?Beautiful, smart, brave girl.She is ready to sacrifice himself to save the others.

#30 Edited by Dernman (15159 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it's the fact that she sells better than Superman. I think it's a fact that he and his world is just richer with her truly involved in it. They focus so much on the Super they forget the man.

#31 Edited by LoisLaneKent (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Lois much more popular than amazon.

I think that the main reason why SUPERMAN UNCHAINED more popular than Superman and Action Comics - because the role of Lois increased, unlike these two comics.

SUPERMAN UNCHAINED attracts the attention of fans of Lois and thanks to this comic is more successful than the Justice League.

I totally agree with you.

#32 Posted by Mercy_ (92759 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I would gladly would read a comic about Lois Lane.I am sure that the comic would have had success.

#34 Posted by ScarletTanager (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed, comics in which Lois paid a lot of attention has much more success.For example Superman #19.In this comic, she plays a significant role.Moreover, Lois appears to the readers in a suit Wonder Woman and kisses Clark.

#35 Posted by LoisLaneKent (33 posts) - - Show Bio

"She’s vitally important because without Lois he loses his contact with humanity. Lois is his contemporary and his connection to humanity."

— Henry Cavill on how important Lois Lane is to the Superman myth from MTV interview at the Superman 75th Party, July 19, 2013

#36 Posted by BeautifulTemptress (237 posts) - - Show Bio

"She’s vitally important because without Lois he loses his contact with humanity. Lois is his contemporary and his connection to humanity."

— Henry Cavill on how important Lois Lane is to the Superman myth from MTV interview at the Superman 75th Party, July 19, 2013

Henry, I adore you.

#37 Posted by Black_Claw (2996 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully DC catches on to this and have Superman break up with Wonder Woman.

#38 Posted by Supegirl (23 posts) - - Show Bio

@loislanekent said:

Henry, I adore you.

I agree.

#39 Posted by LoisLaneKent (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Hopefully DC catches on to this and have Superman break up with Wonder Woman.

I agree with you.I hope that DC will pay attention to what comics in which paid a lot of attention Lois are sold better and are more popular than those in which her practically no.

#40 Edited by Lvenger (20220 posts) - - Show Bio

@dernman said:

I don't think it's the fact that she sells better than Superman. I think it's a fact that he and his world is just richer with her truly involved in it. They focus so much on the Super they forget the man.

I agree with this. Whilst Lois is my second favourite supporting cast character in comics, I don't think that it's Lois' increased role that makes it sell better. Snyder's writing of the man behind Superman, General Lane, Lex Luthor and the overall plot and themes going on in the title along with Jim Lee's art make this one of the better current Superman titles.

Also I 100% agree with this. It'd be nice if that was actually shown in Man of Steel.

#41 Posted by CloisForever (38 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by MariaFirefox (28 posts) - - Show Bio

People forget that this year is also Lois Lane's 75th birthday.

I agree with you.

#44 Posted by CloisForever (38 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree with Henry.Lois important part of the mythology of Superman and exclude her huge risk to DC.Excluding Lois they will lose all of her fans.

#45 Posted by Primebonnick (2298 posts) - - Show Bio

i will not lie i do like this series a friend lent me his. I like the portrayal of lois in unchained she is badass. Still i disagree with her being superman's connection with humanity, his connection and appreciation for humanity always came from his adoptive parents. Lois was just a bonus all his morals and humanity are from what his parents taught him much like the impact uncle ben had on spider man's identity.

Still i guess most people say she is his connection to humanity because they were together and she sorta balanced him out. Still i will say i always liked lois one of my fave non powered females in comics

#46 Edited by Squares (6849 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, but how well did Lois Lane and the Resistance sell? You remember it, from Flashpoint?

#47 Posted by LoisLaneKent (33 posts) - - Show Bio

"Lois is also very important to him too because, in this story in particular, she reminds him of the person he wants to be both in and out of the costume. He admires her tremendously and as the story progresses the person he becomes, he both needs to remember who he was and also be a partner in stopping what’s coming."

-Scott Snyder

#48 Posted by Vampire1 (42 posts) - - Show Bio

"Lois is also very important to him too because, in this story in particular, she reminds him of the person he wants to be both in and out of the costume. He admires her tremendously and as the story progresses the person he becomes, he both needs to remember who he was and also be a partner in stopping what’s coming."

-Scott Snyder

He's right. Lois humanizes Superman.

#49 Edited by CloisForever (38 posts) - - Show Bio

-Scott Snyder

#50 Edited by turel_hash_ak_gik (350 posts) - - Show Bio

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA. no.