#1 Edited by ccraft (5573 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

Still worried he might be treated too seriously but I'll give the one shot a shot.

#3 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically wait till sept 11 and complain bout it

#4 Posted by ccraft (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically wait till sept 11 and complain bout it

yup, I hope the book is good.

#5 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Same but im not a big lobo fan so a lil change for me well be good

#6 Posted by ccraft (5573 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: im not sure what im hoping for maybe a t1000 style,slicker,faster killer going after the older t800 lobo

#8 Edited by lifeofvibe (3514 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by tupiaz (2241 posts) - - Show Bio

It is sad. I have made some post about how I saw the redesign (that are not the actual redesigns) was far from what I saw as the correct one. However posting hate mail is just not ok and then to the writer that has nothing to do with the pencils is just stupid.

#10 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the writers fault so don't blame him. New lobo is still horrible though

#11 Edited by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

September 11

#itshappening; #rapture; #youonlyloboonce; #hollahollagetdolla; #illuminati

#12 Posted by The Stegman (26006 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, I've been chill about it, I don't care if Lobo is wearing a tutu and lipstick, if he's still written well, I'll read it.

#13 Posted by turoksonofstone (12901 posts) - - Show Bio

DC should just stop making comics and go away. The constant fail is becoming annoying to all. DC has become an irrelevant joke in the wake of the New 52 soft re-boot that wiped out anything DC had that was worth reading. I would love to see the names of those responsible for this stream of unending crap DC has been spewing put in the forefront so I can avoid anything they touch.

#14 Posted by danhimself (22714 posts) - - Show Bio

what upsets me is all the fans acting like this is the first time that DC has done something like this....oh so now that it's your favorite character they've gone to far...and I guarantee that at least some of them were the ones saying that people should stop complaining about the New 52

#15 Edited by BR_Havoc (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it just me or is the best thing the writers can do in situations like this is not saying anything. Let the book come out then talk about it if it's a flop?

#16 Edited by ccraft (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc said:

Is it just me or is the best thing the writers can do in situations like this is not saying anything. Let the book come out then talk about it if it's a flop?

haha yeah, but she did say Lobo was going to be bigger right? at least thats what her twitter said.

#17 Posted by BR_Havoc (1339 posts) - - Show Bio

@ccraft: Her words were bigger and uglier so that is a good start. Just hope she does not truly make Lobo 100 percent serious he still has to have his over the top joke side.

#18 Edited by ccraft (5573 posts) - - Show Bio

@br_havoc: yeah, hopefully it's good I'm gonna check it out.

#19 Edited by DecoyElite (4019 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel bad that DC kinda screwed her over by releasing those designs.

#20 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (8086 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh thank God.

I have hope in this again... Come on September 11!