entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By entropy_aegis
No Caption Provided

The latest issue of JL confirmed it was Anti-Monitor who destroyed the Syndicate world now Power Ring just gave him a signal to come to Earth-0. The signal was seen by someone whom Anti-Monitor referred to as "child". The child is Darkseid's daughter and this is our first look at her.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3 frozen  Moderator
entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@entropy_aegis: That's Darkseid's daughter? I thought it was Kaiyo?

Kaiyo was never stated to be Darkseid's daughter and she's a Pak character,this is Johns story. It's still just speculation on my part,but I think it fits. It does look like female Darkseid,and we never saw Monitors accomplice,he referred to this person as child recently. On the downside Darkseid's daughter was revealed to be captured by A.R.G.U.S in the first issue of Vibe,she escaped some issues later,it was co written by Johns the other writer being Sterling Gates. But since no one cares about Vibe I think it'll be ignored.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

I don't know, I thought the child was Superwoman and Alexander Luthor's offspring, not Darkseid's missing daughter.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

I don't know, I thought the child was Superwoman and Alexander Luthor's offspring, not Darkseid's missing daughter.

No not Superwoman's child,I'm talking about the long haired,red eyed,grey skinned individual.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

No not Superwoman's child,I'm talking about the long haired,red eyed,grey skinned individual.

The one in your image? Oh right you mean that could be the child of Darkseid? Though that plot point seems to have been tossed to the sidelines for the most part.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

The one in your image? Oh right you mean that could be the child of Darkseid? Though that plot point seems to have been tossed to the sidelines for the most part.

Yup,I think she's DS's daughter and allied with Anti-Monitor.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

Isn't Darkseid's daughter imprisoned at ARGUS?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

She was,then she broke out in issues #7 or #10,but I believe Vibe(both the character and run) has been tossed in to the back burner,where is he anyway?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

@lvenger said:

She was,then she broke out in issues #7 or #10,but I believe Vibe(both the character and run) has been tossed in to the back burner,where is he anyway?

Literally no idea but then that's the point of Vibe's character I guess heh.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger: Katana,Vibe,Baz,JLA was flop imo.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked Baz when Johns first introduced him, it's just nothing's been done with Baz since. He's supposed to train Jessica Cruz but Johns hasn't gotten to that yet. And I'm glad JLA is done because we get the vastly superior JLU instead.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I liked Baz when Johns first introduced him, it's just nothing's been done with Baz since. He's supposed to train Jessica Cruz but Johns hasn't gotten to that yet. And I'm glad JLA is done because we get the vastly superior JLU instead.

I think Batman's gonna train Cruz now.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#15  Edited By HolySerpent

I'm pretty sure that picture is volthoom (first power ring slinger)

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm pretty sure that picture is volthoom (first power ring slinger)

@lvenger said:

I'm talking about the long haired,red eyed,grey skinned individual.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@entropy_aegis said:

I think Batman's gonna train Cruz now.

Well this isn't the first time Johns has gone back on his own words now is it? At least his Superman series is exceptionally better than his JL writing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Didn't read justice league 33 yet. So you're theory is that the grey skinned girl is Darkseid daughter, and anti monitors apprentice??