User Lists: 0

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

No one has mentioned Neon? How come?

Anyways, @neongamewave, you're awesome man. You put a lot of effort in your debates, always back up your word and you have a very interesting way of analysing feats. Plus, your Dante essays are the coolest, yo.

Thanks for the kind words =D

I`m very happy that my debates have been positively receptive and that you are finding them to be entertaining as well as enlightening, very grateful!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 thedailybagel  Moderator

@cosmicallyaware1: thanks for the mention bro, though I don't consider myself at the calibre of everyone else on that list just yet ;)

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#54  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Noice to know that even in the terminal stages of my career, people actually gave me a vote, or two over more deserving users. Thx guys.

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@neongamewave: sorry for not mentioning, you do a good job man. keep up the good work.

@cosmicallyaware1: thanks for the mention bro, though I don't consider myself at the calibre of everyone else on that list just yet ;)

np. you do an exceptionally well job. keep at it.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neongamewave: sorry for not mentioning, you do a good job man. keep up the good work.

@thedailybagel said:

np. you do an exceptionally well job. keep at it.

No need to apologize, and thanks, you are also really awesome :)

I have always enjoyed your debates you bring a lot of energy and emphasis to your debates, and you are very talented you bring a lot to the table with a multitude of characters.

Claymore1998

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

CalvinRod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n said:

Not a single mention of Morph? That means literally every top 10 list in here is invalid.

I think it's for the more active. If not, you and Morpheus would mark presence on any list top debaters. :)

Flash1812

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#62  Edited By MasterKungFu

@calvinr said:
@k4tzm4n said:

Not a single mention of Morph? That means literally every top 10 list in here is invalid.

I think it's for the more active. If not, you and Morpheus would mark presence on any list top debaters. :)

plus some users are new to CV and according to the OP he only wants those from cavs/tourneys not necessarily debating as a whole otherwise some lists would be entirely different.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright I'll add my top 10 favourite debaters to this list:

• @veshark - He may not be around or regularly posting anymore but when he was in the CAV and tourney game, Veshark was a masterful crafter of debating arguments. He represented a range of characters from street levellers to high tiers, he gave thoroughly researched and meticulously crafted arguments and he could counter opposing points with the best of them.
  • @jashro44 - Just as expert a debater on street leveller CAVs as he is on the battle forums, Jash has an intimate understanding of the characters he debates with and knows how to best reply to a point or a scan in his formal CV debates.
  • @beatboks1 - His encyclopedic knowledge on Golden Age/Silver Age/Pre Crisis comics is unmatched on the site and his creative and unique strategies when prep time is allowed are a distinctive sign of debating even amidst all the CAVs on the battle forums by now.
  • @ghostravage - Would be very remiss if I forgot to give credit to my debating brother in arms for his excellent additions to CAVs in the Hulk department especially. His knowledge of context and desire to ensure all information is present in a debate's argument and evidence is a highly respectable trait and though it might work against him sometimes, his no nonsense approach can also be a strength. Always a pleasure to team up with Ghost.
  • @comicstooge - Just as I'd be remiss for not mentioning my first debating bro. Stooge has made some fine debates on this site, especially his team up with Veshark CAV. And our Iron Man vs Jack Hawksmoor CAV is still a close one even to this day and regardless of how the votes turned out.
  • @cosmicallyaware1 - His effort, positivity and optimism alone make him a great debater to watch even if Cosmic was a terrible debater ;) Fortunately his optimism is equalled by his debating prowess and succinct rebuttals. His ethos on debating is definitely an admirable one on here.
  • @thetruebarryallen - I don't think I've ever seen a debate where this guy loses and it's for very good reason. He's just too damn good, winning the first tourney he ever participated in I hear proves that much.
  • @frozen - We never did finish our Fernus/Despero vs Superman Prime/Darkseid tourney debate because damn were we evenly matched in that match. Frozen's evidence driven approach was a mark of great empiricism that I try to uphold in my debating as well.
  • For once SFW said it best about @yourneighborhoodcomicgeek "a legend who did ALOT, and I mean ALOT of good things for the Battle Forums. He was also one hell of a debater. Though he no longer on anymore, I always consider him as one of the best things that ever happen in Battle Forums."
  • @wyldsong - Always find myself learning more about non mainstream characters from his collected and organised debates representing these characters. His ones with Cosmic are particularly entertaining to read like Pitt vs Grey Hulk.

Honorouble mentions to ilikeswords, Wolverine08, HeirtoTheKingdom, lukehero, serrue/kidman, sovereign91001, Pope052 and nimamindtricks.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@lvenger: Definitely agree about frozen -

Some people on this site hold encyclopedic knowledge on their chosen subject, but they are not skilled at making arguments and debating, but they usually never have to debate because no one really questions their point. Others hold a aptitude towards crafting arguments. Frozen is someone that's a good meld of broth.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: Knowledge on a certain area is a good trait for debating but it is not as useful without being tied into a credible argument crafted with solid reasoning and sound logic. Inductive arguments work well on the battle boards if you hone them right and Frozen practiced his debating style to a tee. He can argue well and question/supply evidence at the appropriate times in a debate.

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks brosef

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal is a pretty decent guy, I love him in the forums.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal: Thank you for the mention! You are great as well.

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
cosmicallyaware1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

@lvenger: you honor me with your kind words my man. Thank you mate, coming from you and your astonishing skills......that is humbling.

on a side note:

@frozen - We never did finish our Fernus/Despero vs Superman Prime/Darkseid tourney debate

that was mostly my fault. One of the two tourneys I ever hosted.......and in that case I never adjudicated on a key point towards the end of the debate remember? ahhhh, good times. That was one hell of a debate mate. I miss Frozen being on here.

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@nighthunder: Knowledge on a certain area is a good trait for debating but it is not as useful without being tied into a credible argument crafted with solid reasoning and sound logic. Inductive arguments work well on the battle boards if you hone them right and Frozen practiced his debating style to a tee. He can argue well and question/supply evidence at the appropriate times in a debate.

Definitely. I agree entirely.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hard one. From what I have seen - so far, my list (in no order) as of right now:

- Ghostravage

- Lunacyde

- Sirfizzwizz

- Joewell

- Higorm

- Erik_Soong

- Lukehero

A few others but I have only been on here a little over a year. So I am sure I am missing some

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By anthp2000  Moderator

Arcus1 is easily the best one I've met to date.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nick Z. When hes not being ridiculous.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thetruebarryallen
TheTrueBarryAllen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

OldKaiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- Joewell

- Higorm

- Sirfizzwizz

- Jashro44

- Jucaslucasa

- Lukehero

- Lunacyde

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wyldsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Thanks for the mention my friend, though I don't debate on here as often I would like to anymore. Still, it is nice to see someone remember me=)

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wyldsong said:

@thor_parker82: Thanks for the mention my friend, though I don't debate on here as often I would like to anymore. Still, it is nice to see someone remember me=)

No problem, you´re an excellent debater.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

Am I 9 months too late for a wejunchew joke?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Off the top of my head and in no particular order:

@saren - knows not only DC (which puts my collection to shame) but more importantly knows the opposition back when he debated.

@ghostravage - critical thinker. Backs his arguments with facts from the comics themselves. Honorable mention goes to @athiestknowledge for the same reasons, but I wanted to keep my picks diverse so can the Hulk squad be considered one pick?

@killemall - all around great guy. I've never seen him lose his cool. Provides scans and in depth detailed analysis. Open minded too.

@floopay - hands down the living encyclopedia when it comes to Final Fantasy

@beatboks1 - well versed in obscure and retro DC. I have to give credit where credit is due - he knows his L.E.G.I.O.N. Honorable mention goes to @juiceboks but I already have a boks on my list and L.E.G.I.O.N. tips it in beat's favor.

@claymore1998 - well read. Knows her stuff. Always, ALWAYS polite which is a definite plus. Honorable mention goes to @laylah but like I said above, if they debate the same characters I'm-a cheat and consider them one pick so I can include more people.

@allstarsuperman - honest. If the emperor isn't wearing clothes he will point it out. Kick-Ass/Hit-Girl expert. Funny which is a definite plus.

@veshark - Battle Guy who gives credit where credit is due. Hesitant to say Cap stomps Batman, despite knowing it to be true. Tactful which is a definite plus.

@jashro44 - doesn't jump to conclusions. Examines the evidence before pulling the trigger, and with a solid background on street level characters, that's all she wrote.

And last but not least since these are in no particular order - @dadivineking (or whatever he goes by nowadays) - it's a shame he doesn't post more

There are more, but like I said these are off the top of my head

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@youngkaiser: Thanks

Why can't we have more nice threads like this and less threads where we biatch about things...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By mickey-mouse
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@tifalockhart:

dadivineking (or whatever he goes by nowadays) - it's a shame he doesn't post more

Damn, thanks for the shout out sweetheart; I am legitimately grateful to be mentioned alongside those other all time greats. ^_^

Shepard-Croft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Shepard-Croft  Online
Avatar image for deactivated-6249a821a8c64
deactivated-6249a821a8c64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfallax: LOL I'm actually significantly more knowledgeable in Avatar than SW, but thanks for the shoutout :D

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Chimeroid

Currently enjoying going through some of @higorm debates. Def on the list