BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

@jeepeh said:

This crap storm is STILL going?

I'm so sorry, but I want people in comicvine that how meaningless the word "omnipotent" is in japanese work.

People often wank their favorite character by abusing the word "omnipotent", But, This word is not used properly in japanese work.

So, I think that we should not overrate this word.

I know the feeling.......

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pern said:

Lol. BeyonderGod has been debunked:

http://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/elder-god-demonbane-runs-the-gauntlet.318087/page-7

He tried using this forum as evidence, but he's been debunked COMPLETELY by the end of the thread. He reverted to childish fanwanking and name calling (sound familiar folks), which resulted in him getting banned. LOL. Nice job debunking yourself BeyonderGod.

>_> People still said LT stomps so you lost the argument the moment you said anything XD

No one could provide any convincing arguments for why LT would stomp. Votes don't matter squat in a thread to find which character is the strongest. Votes only matter in a popularity contest. All that thread proved was LT was more popular than Demonbane. Nothing more.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pern: Read again dude people picked LT based on actual feats and his actual status if you wanna be a fan boy then go ahead doesn't change the fact LT stomps EGDB.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#254  Edited By pern

@beyondergod said:

@pern: Read again dude people picked LT based on actual feats and his actual status if you wanna be a fan boy then go ahead doesn't change the fact LT stomps EGDB.

I read through the feats. LT is not that powerful. Nyarlathotep has more impressive feats than LT. You got all of your Demonbane info from the anime, which explains why you are so ignorant. And you were the one that got banned for being a complete fantard, so there's that.

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And besides, from reading through the forum, it appears to have been decided that Demonbane stomps LT.

fsiekscma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@pern said:

@beyondergod said:

And besides, from reading through the forum, it appears to have been decided that Demonbane stomps LT.

Only in your mind, lol

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sheesh.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#258  Edited By BEYONDERGOD
BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump!

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

• Spectre (Full Potential) - Apparently unbeatable at 100% unbound and backed by Presence
  • Galactus (Full-Powered 100%) He never made an appearance in a comic so it is assumed he is omnipotent.

BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#262  Edited By BEYONDERGOD
BEYONDERGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#263  Edited By BEYONDERGOD
jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#264  Edited By jeepeh
ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#265  Edited By ancient_god

GOT

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're literally all the same guy with a different name if they're all omnipotent.

This.

It's only possible to exist one omnipotent being. If there were more than one, they aren't omnipotent. If you're omnipotent you can do everything you want and nobody can stop you, nobody is more or as powerful as you are. I always disliked when people use this term to describe some characters.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kelly olynyk

420Swagnemite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TOAA.

Presence.

MoM.

Preacherverse God (on his throne).

Lordflinch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyondergod: I reckon they are all the same being. I have only read through Marvel and DC but the presence and TOAA are considered the masters of the Omniverse. The Omniverse is the collection of all multiverses, Marvel, DC and even ours. Any reality which has been imagined by anyone or exists resides within the Omniverse. There cannot be more than one supreme being who is the master of all existence and beyond as that would contradict the meaning of an omnipotent being as all-powerful since there is one who they can only match at best therefore making it an impossibility to overcome which means they are not omnipotent. This is just logical insight though. The explanation just seems reasonable to me but who honestly knows. Unless all authors and literaries of all centuries band together and actually make a statement you can never know.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicVine Flash.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bugs bunny

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The people shouldn't have retconned Beyonder...bad call by them...Pre-Retcon Beyonder is such a cool character to me

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An argument could me made that MoM is not omnipotent, can someone help me out pls

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@arranvid said:

An argument could me made that MoM is not omnipotent, can someone help me out pls

MoM?