#1 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio

I just want to know how many marvels are running around with them.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (40624 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Sabretooth

Deadpool

Maverick

Wild Child

and just about any survivng Weapon X programees

#3 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

Are we talking uber ones or any enhanced healing?

#4 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

Juggernaut

x-23

Ladt Deathstrike

#5 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Angel

Moderator
#6 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

icarus

Moderator
#7 Edited by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool

Angel

Mr. Immortal

#8 Posted by Erik (31623 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"Hulk

Are we talking uber ones or any enhanced healing?
"

Yeah. Any kind of enhanced healing really.
#9 Edited by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Fist

EDIT: Im Sure All The Immortal Weapons Have Some Sort Of Healing Power Now That I Think About It.... *Chi Control Is An Amazing Thing*

#10 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio

Wendigo

#11 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool
Ms.Marvel
Ghost Rider
Mephisto
Iron Man
Wolverine
Mystique
Wendigo
Morlun
Nova
Venom
Carnage
Toxin
Dr.Strange
She-Hulk
Juggernaut
The Hulk
Hercules
Ares
The Mandarin
Green Goblin
Captain Britian
Luke Cage
Drax the Destroyer
Wraith
Apocalypse
Namor

...could go on forever,everyone has healing factor nowadays.

Moderator
#12 Posted by the creator (8560 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman.

#13 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84526 posts) - - Show Bio

Omega Red

Moderator
#14 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

Firestorm (Jason Rusch) - He recovered from Joker venom and injuries from in less than a day or so....

#15 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Fantomex

Moderator
#16 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Mr. Immortal"
I don't know if I'd call that a healing factor. I mean, he does come back from the dead, sure. But if you shot him in the arm, it would take just as long to heal as a normal person. His only power is resurrection.
#17 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Mr. Immortal"
I don't know if I'd call that a healing factor. I mean, he does come back from the dead, sure. But if you shot him in the arm, it would take just as long to heal as a normal person. His only power is resurrection.
"
But he does heal...
#18 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

What About Cannonball? I Dunno If You'd Count Him Or Not Either, But He Did Get His Head Chopped Off And Come Back.

#19 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
"What About Cannonball? I Dunno If You'd Count Him Or Not Either, But He Did Get His Head Chopped Off And Come Back."

Word?
Moderator
#20 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

? lol

#21 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

This list goes on

Blackheart
Mephisto
Thor
Hulk
Juggernaut
Loki-Got his head cut off by balder stood there then found his head laughed and put it back on
Wolverine
Daken
X 23
Sabertooth
That other one that sabertooth ripped his voice box out lol
Exlir
Flash-If I remember he can speed up the healin process of a certain body part so I guess yeah.
She hulk
Can't say thanos lol impossible to hurt him
Cyrborg superman
Superman if he's near the suns rays he can
Omega if he has some life force to feed off of
Many more. All gods.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Nitric said:
"? lol"

Word mean...for real? did that reall happen?
Moderator
#23 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, By Sauron.

Hold On A Sec And I *May* Be Able To Get A Scan.

#24 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

Nopes. Sorry. But I thought It Was A Relatively Well Known Fact. It Was When They Were Trying to Expose Him As An External.

#25 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"This list goes on

Blackheart
Mephisto
Thor
Hulk
Juggernaut
Loki-Got his head cut off by balder stood there then found his head laughed and put it back on
Wolverine
Daken
X 23
Sabertooth
That other one that sabertooth ripped his voice box out lol
Exlir
Flash-If I remember he can speed up the healin process of a certain body part so I guess yeah.
She hulk
Can't say thanos lol impossible to hurt him
Cyrborg superman
Superman if he's near the suns rays he can
Omega if he has some life force to feed off of
Many more. All gods.

"
He's only asking for Marvel.
#26 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Holacik said:
"zee crusher said:
"This list goes on

Blackheart
Mephisto
Thor
Hulk
Juggernaut
Loki-Got his head cut off by balder stood there then found his head laughed and put it back on
Wolverine
Daken
X 23
Sabertooth
That other one that sabertooth ripped his voice box out lol
Exlir
Flash-If I remember he can speed up the healin process of a certain body part so I guess yeah.
She hulk
Can't say thanos lol impossible to hurt him
Cyrborg superman
Superman if he's near the suns rays he can
Omega if he has some life force to feed off of
Many more. All gods.

"
He's only asking for Marvel.
"
I realized that at the last minute so I didn't bother on changing it.
#27 Posted by Holacik (558 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Holacik said:
"zee crusher said:
"This list goes on

Blackheart
Mephisto
Thor
Hulk
Juggernaut
Loki-Got his head cut off by balder stood there then found his head laughed and put it back on
Wolverine
Daken
X 23
Sabertooth
That other one that sabertooth ripped his voice box out lol
Exlir
Flash-If I remember he can speed up the healin process of a certain body part so I guess yeah.
She hulk
Can't say thanos lol impossible to hurt him
Cyrborg superman
Superman if he's near the suns rays he can
Omega if he has some life force to feed off of
Many more. All gods.

"
He's only asking for Marvel.
"
I realized that at the last minute so I didn't bother on changing it.
"
Fair Enough.
#28 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Can't say thanos lol impossible to hurt him"
Except that Thanos is dead, having had his heart ripped out by Drax in Annihilation. So, the healing? Not so much.
#29 Posted by Vance Astro (91117 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"zee crusher said:
"Can't say thanos lol impossible to hurt him"
Except that Thanos is dead, having had his heart ripped out by Drax in Annihilation. So, the healing? Not so much.
"

LMFAO.
Moderator
#30 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"zee crusher said:
"Can't say thanos lol impossible to hurt him"
Except that Thanos is dead, having had his heart ripped out by Drax in Annihilation. So, the healing? Not so much.
"
Please take the time to reread the comic. Drax has special energy to help him hurt thanos. Thanos has taken a hit from a clone mixed with galactus dna making the thanos clone twice as a strong as galactus and he got blasted by it. Then by some others and still got back up. Trust me its impossible to hurt him.
#31 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes, I didn't say that it was easy to hurt him. I said that since he's dead, by having his heart ripped out, clearly it's not impossible to hurt him.

Um, and he's dead. So, not healing.

#32 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio
Ebony Bishop said:
"Yes, I didn't say that it was easy to hurt him. I said that since he's dead, by having his heart ripped out, clearly it's not impossible to hurt him.

Um, and he's dead. So, not healing.
"
Damn can you take a joke?? Didn't I obviously say I'm not including thanos?? Whats the point of you saying that then??
#33 Posted by Ebony Bishop (767 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"Ebony Bishop said:
"Yes, I didn't say that it was easy to hurt him. I said that since he's dead, by having his heart ripped out, clearly it's not impossible to hurt him.

Um, and he's dead. So, not healing.
"
Damn can you take a joke?? Didn't I obviously say I'm not including thanos?? Whats the point of you saying that then??
"

Ah. A joke. Didn't get that from you saying you weren't including him, since he's impossible to be hurt. I was correcting your statement, and lumped it in with the healing factor.

Hrm. Maybe it just wasn't funny?