#1 Posted by suttercain (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi everyone,

I am an aspiring comic book writer and I have made the finals on Zuda.com which is owned by DC Comics. I hired a very talented artist and we now need your support.

Please check out my comic book at:
http://zudacomics.com/node/955

If you enjoy the comic please support us by voting, rating and adding it to your favorites. I would really love to turn this into a monthly and this is the best shot I have.

You can also check out my blog at:
shannoncronin.com to read about how long and hard I have worked on this project. Thanks in advance for your support! It mean so much to us!

#2 Posted by suttercain (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I tried my hands at an animated gif today to try and advertise my comic....

I got two weeks left... help a brother out!

#3 Posted by suttercain (16 posts) - - Show Bio

No hate? No love? That's can be good... that can be bad...

#4 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice job

#5 Posted by Randolph Phellan (21 posts) - - Show Bio

<--- Drifter

I favorited it. Had to lie about my age though LOL.

so yeah, I'm not a hundred years old :P

Still nice job man

#6 Posted by suttercain (16 posts) - - Show Bio

AweRandolph Phellan said:

"<--- Drifter

I favorited it. Had to lie about my age though LOL.

so yeah, I'm not a hundred years old :P

Still nice job man"
Awesome! Thanks so much for the support. It's a long way to the top, but every vote counts.
#7 Posted by suttercain (16 posts) - - Show Bio

Brigid, Jason and Steve over at digitalstrips.com have reviewed this month’s Zuda competitors and they had some really nice things to say about Lifespan. Steve even went so far as to call it "the best concept ever" which was quite a compliment.

Check it out here. The review of Lifespan starts at the 8 minute, 30 second mark.

Additionally Zuda Fan (Liz Steiner) was nice enough to ask the creators some questions about their January comic entries over on Zuda. Here is the Q&A.

http://zudafan.blogspot.com/2009/01/creator-interview-shannon-cronin.html