SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By SaintWildcard
No Caption Provided

It sounds like the DC film universe Suicide Squad could be much heavier-hitting than we’ve ever seen in the comics. Gone are the b-listers that typically fill their ranks, and instead, enter… Lex Luthor?

That’s the report from Deadline Friday, with Warner Bros in discussions with Jesse Eisenberg to bring Lex from spring 2016's Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice intoSuicide Squad later than summer. It’s unclear what role Lex would have in a movie about villains working for the government. His character is too marquee to be just another foot soldier. Would he be field leader? Would he take the role of the man behind-the-scenes, similar to the role Amanda Waller has traditionally taken with the team? Could his armor make it’s big screen debut?

The online Hollywood trade also reiterates reports that Will Smith and Tom Hardy are being courted for the film in unspecified roles. Margot Robbie is also in the mix - while her role is also unspecified, it’s hard not to think of blond haired loon Harley Quinn, a recent mainstay in the comic book lineup of the Suicide Squad.

http://www.newsarama.com/22549-report-jesse-einsenberg-s-lex-luthor-to-crossover-to-suicide-squad.html

Thoughts?

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By EyeDCyou

Damn, you beat me to it. I'm down for it. Don't see any reason why it wouldn't be alright.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

Damn, you beat me to it. I'm down for it. Don't see any reason why it wouldn't be alright.

Lex more than anyone has to appear in multiple Movies. He has to be the Nick Fury/Loki of the DCCU.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

@saint_wildcard: I agree. He needs to be involved in a lot of different films.

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Eisenberg better knock it out of the freaking park.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Black_Arrow

Maybe he is the guy the suicide squad has to kill or kidnap.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'd think he would be funding it or something

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Lex Luthor has been involve in Suicide Squad when he is the USA President where he assemble the Suicide Squad

Tex_The_Slayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By Tex_The_Slayer

I'd like Lex to be the Anti Fury. In Every solo movie Luthor is slowly gathering the enemies of he heroes to form the legion of doom. I Would of liked if the DC heroes all had solo movies first and then in the first movie in turned out Luthor was building up the Legion Of Doom before they even formed the Justice League.

SilverPool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_mongul: Have you seen the Double? The more confident/a**holish version of Eisenberg in that movie made me believe he can do the role justice.

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I have faith in Jesse Eisenberg.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just hope he is the "main villain" and he gets killed, if Luthor gets killed it would shock people and they would learn no one is safe in the Squad, the problem with having C list and high B list and low A list, its that everybody know the C list will die and there is no shock and people dont care.

If they believe they can make him Loki they made a huge mistake.

I plan to post a video with all the i made a huge mistake, but that would be a tiny huge mistake.
I plan to post a video with all the i made a huge mistake, but that would be a tiny huge mistake.

I mean Tom Hiddleston has a huge charisma, its sexy, hot, funny and its a great guy.

Eisenberg is annoying, hetable as hell, has problem with people who speak spanish for some reason and an @zz of human being.

Not only that Loki got popular because of Tom Hiddleston performance, not because Marvel want him in everything it was natural evolution.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

I hope he kisses Amanda Waller.

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

Having the recurring link in the DCCU be a villain is a hook I like the sound of. DC has real villains, why not show that off.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope he kisses Amanda Waller.

Having the recurring link in the DCCU be a villain is a hook I like the sound of. DC has real villains, why not show that off.