Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By carnivalofsins00

Last night i saw The Next Avengers and i thought it was pretty cool. So today i was in the mood to watch Justice League Crisis on Two Earths. I just finished watching it and it was good.

Just a question though, this took place early in the life of the Justice League right?

i mean, they were still building the HQ and then i guess it shows how Wonder Woman got her invisible jet.
So opinions? What else should i watch?

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

The best comic animated film is, of course, Batman: Mask of the Phantasm.  So if you haven't seen that, do so. 

Other great films include; Wonder Woman, Green Lantern: First Flight and, I'm guessing you like Wolverine, so Hulk VS. 
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker is excellent, and Superman/Batman Public Enemies and Superman: Doomsday are good if you feel like switching your brain off for a while. 
Batman: Gotham Knight is avoidable. Ultimate Avengers 1 and 2 are both good films, though they don't follow the comics they're based on that closely, particularly the second film, which is completely divergent. 
Planet Hulk was solid, if a little long-winded. I mean, how long can you watch a Hulk film without Bruce Banner, just deep-voiced grunts and threats? 

That's all that comes to mind, save for Batman/Mr. Freeze: Subzero, which I'd only recommend if you're a die-hard Batman, Batgirl or Freeze fan. 

Happy hunting :)

carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By carnivalofsins00
@FadeToBlackBolt: 
i think ill check out Batman: Mask of the Phantam, Wonder Woman, and First Flight. Maybe Planet Hulk.
I have seen both Hulk VS. movies and i enjoyed them. i also started watching Return of the Joker but didnt get to finish it.
i will one day though.
Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Magian
@carnivalofsins00:
Justice League:Crisis on Two Earths is based on a movie that was about to take place between Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.The movie was originally about the conflict between Justice League and the Crime Syndicate of the Antimatter Earth.It was called Justice League:When Worlds Collide.A lot of the ideas and concepts of the original were used in this movie.
Theodore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Theodore

Mask of the Phantasm, Return of the Joker, Public Enemies, First Flight are all excellent.

bingbangboom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By bingbangboom

We talking animated movies or comic book animated movies? 

I have seen most of the DC and Marvel ones and they have been pretty good. Best Marvel has been Hulk vs. Wolverine just for the animation and it was pretty solid and Deadpool was funny in it. Hilarious! 

DC: I would have to go with New Frontier mainly for the art style. It also set up that little universe pretty well without going crazy, if anything I wish there were more from that.

carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By carnivalofsins00
@bingbangboom:  X- 23 is shown in Hulk Vs. Wolverine. I just noticed right now, watching it a second time.
Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

@bingbangboom:
I thought New Frontier was head and shoulders above the rest of the animated movies.