Lets make an action movie!

RuggedMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By RuggedMax

Is there anyone here that has film experience? Directing? Acting? Producing?

I have a pretty decent idea for an independent film and would love to see it come to fruition.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

Komic_Brew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi RuggedMax,
indeed I'm director/producer, (based in Europe), so if it needs to be shot in US, I could probably only help with the post-prod process.
Is it an idea for a long or a short film? If you can write the script yourself, or find a pro screenwriter who can do it, I would like to read a one page story pitch and consider a coproduction.

Hey @battle_forum_junkie, I just came back from a holliday and wondered if I did send you those links to my films before leaving or not?
I can't remember.

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

@komic_brew: You did. I'm actually on my way to watch it right now.

To be honest I had forgotten about the PM you sent me until earlier today, but I'll finally be watching it from start to finish. :)

RuggedMax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@komic_brew: Hey KomicBrew i really appreciate you getting in touch with me. As of the moment I have yet to make a script for the film which would be short, but indeed the idea behind it would follow as a group of five people end up stranded in a jungle and have to fight for their lives against zombies.

Komic_Brew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mmm, jungle and zombies :) sounds cool! you'll be needing some budget to do that,
but if you manage to shoot it and need co-prod, I could help - editing, color correc, sound design and mix, special FX such as blood spatters, bullet ricochets and stuff like that... hope you get it done, it's been a while I haven't seen a zombie in the jungle :D :D

longbowhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Wish I knew magic. I'd like to bring Charles Bronson back from the dead to star in this.