Let's discuss the next Deathbattle

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By micah007123

Skip to 16:45. Yep, your not crazy..............its happening again.

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, i'm confused. There was a first match? Gonna watch it right now.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flame Wars,soon in all threads.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good God, what have they done?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999 said:

Good God, what have they done?

End of the World,End of the universe.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

$100 they make Vader win because Death Battle is just that stupid.

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: exactly. They screw up just about all their matches (and I'm not just talking about Goku vs Superman)

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedster101: Yeah. They're probably going to make Superman win again anyways. Deathbattle is cheap online entertainment, no logic involved.

Incoming waves of salt.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pfft.. without the marketing stuff....... ssj god wins by a laaaaandslide stomp..... our usual superman is around ssj2 goku in power....

though anything can happen in deathbattle... superman would still probably win with popularity factor i think....lol

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams: Ya, I honestly think they try to find the best solution, but they aren't previously knowledgable enough to make a legit answer.

I doubt they've read hardly any comics from the Chara ters hey used, or watched the entire animes.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

@ssj_god: Yeah definitely.

@dbzk1999 said:

@speedster101: @etheral_dreams:

What do you mean man?

Toph>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> gaara, it's only common sense

XD

Of course, she could drop a planet on him. After all, it's only earth.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

pfft.. without the marketing stuff....... ssj god wins by a laaaaandslide stomp..... our usual superman is around ssj2 goku in power....

though anything can happen in deathbattle... superman would still probably win with popularity factor i think....lol

Not even. Usual Superman is FTL, large planet, level, with star level durability at absolute max, although it's usually lower. So SSJ1 Goku level.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ existence is based on their characters getting more powerful. DBZ makes me sick.

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kfabz-23 said:

DBZ existence is based on their characters getting more powerful. DBZ makes me sick.

That's shonen in general, but even though is plot is just "ok" most of the time, it's pretty fun. Why don't you give it a try?

Just watched the first death battle between them. That was... Horribly miscalculated and flawed. The battle itself was pretty cool looking, though.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

Not even. Usual Superman is FTL, large planet, level, with star level durability at absolute max, although it's usually lower. So SSJ1 Goku level.

well... ssj goku had his share of ups and downs too you know... goku got hurt by a rock right? :D

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Screw Death Battle.

Still, I'm glad Doom won that fight.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:
@etheral_dreams said:
@ssj_god said:

well... ssj goku had his share of ups and downs too you know... goku got hurt by a rock right? :D

A.) That was filler and B) Whis stated that durability drops when you're not using ki to protect yourself, which C.) proves that rock instance was PIS - it was intended to be funny anyways - considering that with zero ki and being already half dead (being cut in half, bleeding everywhere, ect.), Frieza survived being at the epicenter of a planetary explosion and survived in space unaided while sustaining aforementioned injuries.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_dark_void: I've tried to watch multiple anime's Bleach, Naruto, One Piece & DBZ the only one I enjoyed was Naruto until he became overly obsessed with Sasuke, the rest just aren't for me.

I stopped worrying about Death Battle outcomes when Rogue beat Wonder Woman. I just watch them to learn about new characters and entertainment.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn it Screw Attack.
Damn it Screw Attack.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By micah007123

@kuroimugetsu: Who gives a crap. I just can't wait for the fallout regardless of who wins. The real entertainment is the butthurt comment section of Youtube lol.

ArticulateT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ArticulateT

I'm in the camp of Superman winning, even with the Bluper Saiyan power up, but that's just my opinion. Regardless, I can only assume this will end up like the Deadpool/Deathstroke one where 60 Second Melee had Deathstroke win while Deadpool won the Death Battle (kinda cheats, because Deadpool can't die, but regardless). Since Superman won last time, I bet Goku will win this time to appease the other half.

But, as always, this is Death Battle. Take it with a good pound or two of salt, the pseudo science doesn't always check out. The Zelda vs Peach one was enough proof to me that it really wasn't worth getting up in arms about.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Loading Video...

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Chazz85

Iam actually annoyed at this there using new 52 sure last time it was wierd composite superman... but come one just do SSGSS vs Pre 52 Superman. Then when goku eventually blows up a galaxy we all know it will happen at some point it's just a matter of time.We can end it. Also they got one right doom won! I will still watch this fight though i could watch superman and goku go head to head for hours. I really think the mods need a offical goku vs superman thread so we can all just yell dribble at each other.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Please no...

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Tru dat... it's gunna get very very intense ... WY did they have to do this man

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah: Tru dat... it's gunna get very very intense ... WY did they have to do this man

I don't know. Personal opinions aside I really do think Goku is going to win this time. Simply because if that happens then DBZ fans can complain for all eternity about the first video and DC fans can do the same in the second, therefore restoring balance to the universe and allowing us all to move on. That or Goku and Sups will team up to fight Segata Sanshiro and Chuck Norris after they are done tearing up the multiverse lol.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By buttersdaman000

So, Goku gets a rematch just because he has a new form? That's almost like pitting newbie Michael Jordan and newbie Lebron James against each other, determining the former is the winner (IDK if he is lol), only to make a rematch with retired MJ vs prime Lebron James instead lol

Jesus, I just can't believe that many people b*tched about a Death Battle decision! Those guys suck!

Vivide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either they will justify superman's win by that feat in DOOMED and the Pluto thing in Outlaws

or use bitchmode post 'flare' superman in action comics

Avatar image for life_without_progress
life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

*starts the fire* MWAHAHAHA!

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By DarthAznable

Either Superman will win again or they'll let Goku win, like he should have the first time.

Edit: Nevermind. I keep forgetting they used Silver Age Superman because y'know. That's fair.

The_Dark_Void

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Superman will win again or they'll let Goku win, like he should have the first time.

Edit: Nevermind. I keep forgetting they used Silver Age Superman because y'know. That's fair.

No, they used weird composite Superman.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable said:

No, they used weird composite Superman.

Kind of dumb seeing his power fluctuated and there are a lot of consistency issues. I remember them using Silver Age feats. They should stick to one version of Superman.