#1 Edited by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Captain_Yesterday (807 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya, another internet petition.

These always work...

If I join does that mean I can't watch Adult Swim? Cause that's a deal breaker...

#3 Posted by noj (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday: Well while it seems like they do fail 90% of the time there is always the small chance that something may come of it. It just has to be very organized which right now doesn't seem to be the case. Look at Operation Rainfall for example. When Nintendo of America failed to localize 3 hyped JRPGs in North America the fans got together and were able to show there was a demand for these games and they will all ultimately be released in NA.

However a boycott of CN seems a bit pointless especially if you are going to stop watching YJ and GL which need the ratings if they have ANY chance of surviving.

#4 Posted by mk111 (3141 posts) - - Show Bio

Plus, petitions worked for Kim Possible.

#5 Edited by Teerack (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

There are other shows on CN. This will never work. Don't you think they're ok with losing the viewers for the dc power hour when they're canceling the current shows on it :P

#6 Posted by Timandm (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm just trying to figure out WHY you're wanting to boycott them. I see no explanation...

#7 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20426 posts) - - Show Bio

@Captain_Yesterday said:

Ya, another internet petition.

These always work...

If I join does that mean I can't watch Adult Swim? Cause that's a deal breaker...

And Toonami. I don't know about this....

#8 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Other than the DC Nation block. Once they lose viewers and dvd sales go down then they will understand we mean buisness.

#9 Posted by noj (1094 posts) - - Show Bio

What we REALLY need to do is have everyone buy the DVD sets of Young Justice and Green Lantern if you dont have them already. If the sales numbers for those go up then maybe it will catch CNs attention.

#10 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Timandm: Because they keep cancelling shows. That are great. Plus I don't watch anything on CN anyways except those shows because everything else on there just is too kiddish.

#11 Posted by knighthood (1725 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: I just dropped cable (sick of paying them jerks), so I guess CN is sorta boycotted in my home.

kh••d

#12 Posted by cattlebattle (13168 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is pointless. Lets boycott the banks while we are at it.

#13 Edited by ngroove (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42:

No thanks. I still need my semi-daily dose of Looney Tunes and Looney Tunes Show.

#14 Posted by ngroove (321 posts) - - Show Bio

@mk111 said:

Plus, petitions worked for Kim Possible.

LOVED that show, glad it had its extra twenty or so episodes when they did, but wouldn't boycott Disney either then- not when there was also That's So Raven and Zach and Cody.

#15 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@noj: Added that to the description.

@knighthood: Yeah!

@ngroove: NONBELIEVER! Just joking understandable Looney Tunes is great but I think they are all on youtube.

@cattlebattle: I'm mostly joking......... mostly.

#16 Posted by Teerack (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

@lilben42: There are 168 hours in a week. So literally have 167 other hours of stuff to air. them losing DC nation wont be a big deal for them at all.

#17 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Yeah it's not a big deal to them! But to us fans it is a big deal.

#18 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4435 posts) - - Show Bio

Once YJ leaves so do I. I put a channel block on CN in every tv in my house send it only comes off for toonami only to be put right back on block.

#19 Posted by joshmightbe (25009 posts) - - Show Bio

I would but telling my daughter she can't watch Adventure Time would be a declaration of war at my house

#20 Posted by judasnixon (6939 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll get right on that as soon as I'm done Occupying Wall street...... Occupy wall street is still a thing isn't it?

#21 Posted by Matchstick (565 posts) - - Show Bio

Boycotting them is pointless, trying to cause ratings and DVD sales to crash is only going to validate them cancelling the DC block.

#22 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29510 posts) - - Show Bio

Give.

Up.

Hope.

#23 Posted by Yung ANcient One (4873 posts) - - Show Bio
I already don't watch CN.... ... ... soooo   Yeah  (+)
#24 Posted by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123: Never!

#25 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

Still going at this? Well it'll be neat if an online petition works for once.

#26 Posted by DarkPrecipice (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't make Cartoon Network mad or they'll cancel Beware the Batman and Teen Titans Go before they air out of spite.

#27 Posted by Teerack (7363 posts) - - Show Bio

Let me ask you something. Do you watch cartoon network other then adultswim and dc power hour? Because if you don't you realize you cant really boycott them.

#28 Edited by lilben42 (2593 posts) - - Show Bio

@DarkPrecipice: Well TBH Beware the Batman looks wierd but I'll try it. Teen Titans Go yeah I'll skip that crap.

@Teerack: Nope. All I watch is DC stuff on there.

#29 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

dont worry man toonami came back on adult swim

#30 Posted by Z3RO180 (6669 posts) - - Show Bio

How about no and leave it at that. boycotting something is dumb and a complete waste of time.

#31 Posted by DoomDoomDoom (4253 posts) - - Show Bio

I would...but I started boycotting boycotting a couple years back and I'm still on that kick.

#32 Posted by The Stegman (25488 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly, DC Nation was the only reason I even watched CN, with YJ and GLAS gone, I'm going to stop watching anyway. 

#33 Posted by The Stegman (25488 posts) - - Show Bio
@InnerVenom123 said:

Give.

Up.

Hope.