No Caption Provided
allhaildoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By allhaildoom

Jamie Braddock, he's a high level reality warper and is extremely dangerous.

DRDOOM28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By DRDOOM28

Well alrighty, I definitely got enough to start.  That doesn't mean you guys should stop giving ideas though.  Also, any ideas on a title for the list? 

DRDOOM28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By DRDOOM28

Oh, just a brief FYI: For the moment I'm going with the title "Obscure, but Deadly", but it's just a placeholder. Also, if I put anyone on the list you guys may not know about or disagree with, feel free to throw up a post and we can hash it out.  

And just a big thank you to everyone participating.  I'm a big fan of obscure bad guys getting a chance to shine like Hugo Strange is in Arkham City, hopefully in the future some of these guys will have their own breakout moments, whether in games, tv, movies, or comicdom.

Avatar image for violet_eyed_dragon
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@DRDOOM28 said:
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:  No problem man, and I agree that Mac's not given the respect he deserves.  This thread is more for the less famous bad guys of the DC and Marvel universe though.  Do you mean Kid Miracleman?  And yes, Mister X definitely applies. 

Actually, i meant Miracle Man.  He's an old F4 villain who was recently ressurrected.  He can trick all five senses into believing ANYTHING is happening-=-but he can't actually do it.  very cool

Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:
" @DRDOOM28 said:
@Violet-Eyed Dragon:  No problem man, and I agree that Mac's not given the respect he deserves.  This thread is more for the less famous bad guys of the DC and Marvel universe though.  Do you mean Kid Miracleman?  And yes, Mister X definitely applies. 

Actually, i meant Miracle Man.  He's an old F4 villain who was recently ressurrected.  He can trick all five senses into believing ANYTHING is happening-=-but he can't actually do it.  very cool  "
anyway, glad you agree with me on the rest of them :)
DRDOOM28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By DRDOOM28
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: Ah, okay.  Just to let you know I read about  Miracle Man and I agree.  I've put him on the list.
adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By adamwarner42
@DRDOOM28:
Where is the list... is it done
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DRDOOM28 said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: Ah, okay.  Just to let you know I read about  Miracle Man and I agree.  I've put him on the list. "
awesome :)

and i forget did i mention lightmaster.  cuz he is the fasted in the mu  he should be on there:

He  IS the one who revealed White Tiger's identity. 
 He  IS the one who revealed White Tiger's identity. 
XRiskyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#60  Edited By XRiskyX

Another mastermind who happens to be very dangerous on the physical as well as the intellectual level but not many of the younger readers may know him now. He got close to destroy the world TWICE (at least). AND he invented the clone trick that Sinister likes to use so much.

Maelstrom
 Maelstrom
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamwarner42 said:
" @DRDOOM28 said:
@adamwarner42:  Isn't Atlas reformed now?  While I know murder is wrong, all the Scourge has really done is killed criminals, or has he been given a revamp?  I haven't read anything recent lately.  Nitro, the man that caused the Civil War, definitely an underrated bad guy.
"I put them all up there because they weren't A-listers , Atlas is reformed but I thought you meant anybody that was a villian at one time, and I guess your right on Scourge "
kind of.  the original team of scourges is still around and only killing villains.  HOWEVER, norman osborn gave Nuke the identity and costume of a Scourge, so thats where the confusion is.  
i want to see nuke become a hero, even though he stands as the dark side of wolverine (for those who don't know, when wolverine worked for weapon x he while in his right mind carved an american flag on nukes face and brainwashed him into going into a killing craze whenever someone said "no v.c."  he then left nuke there knowing he would be a weapon x puppet.  nuke gets up, goes into a vietnam village.  he is really scary now so the villagers yell "NO VC" meaning they aren't viet cong, but nuke of course goes nuts and kills everyone including a bunch of kids--and its all wolverine's fault).
what happened to nuke after seige.  i know he chopped off us agents arm and leg, but did he get arrested or escape.  same with mister x i dont know what happened after that.   
DRDOOM28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By DRDOOM28
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: Ah, I hate it when villains play musical chairs with different costumed identities.
DRDOOM28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By DRDOOM28
@adamwarner42: It's called Obscure, but Deadly, and for the most part it's done. It'll probably be an ongoing list as other villains come to me, but I'm happy with what I have so far.
adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By adamwarner42

Well can you show us what you have so far...

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By Decoy Elite
@adamwarner42 said:
" Well can you show us what you have so far... "
He made a list....
adamwarner42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By adamwarner42
@Decoy Elite said:
" @adamwarner42 said:
" Well can you show us what you have so far... "
He made a list.... "

ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok sorry I'll go check it out.
Violet-Eyed Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DRDOOM28 said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: Ah, I hate it when villains play musical chairs with different costumed identities. "
yeah i agree. 
Snickersss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#68  Edited By Snickersss

Malikith the Accursed. The rule of the Dark Elves.  

It would be really awesome if he makes a cameo appereance in the the Thor movie.